Ascended cap

Suggest any improvements
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

Re: Ascended cap

The cap that moves it is made to let bigger dudes to grow , and as they already cant hit new ascended, there is no real damage to them and wont be , even better once many more reaches the 5b planets the new members of the server will have peace for a longer time and be able to grow in a more confortable way! When ever u think in something, try to think also in what will happen , not only what could be bad for the game! :-D
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

unitedabominations wrote:The cap that moves it is made to let bigger dudes to grow , and as they already cant hit new ascended, there is no real damage to them and wont be , even better once many more reaches the 5b planets the new members of the server will have peace for a longer time and be able to grow in a more confortable way! When ever u think in something, try to think also in what will happen , not only what could be bad for the game! :-D

same could be said for raiding ;)
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

raiding is different, a lot different... it is not really an smart idea in a game with such differences between main and ascended.... in here u get millions of planets a day... raids would let the game become a pain in the ass... someone with 2k turns right now could increase a lot from raids... !!!
Richard_Destroyer
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: LG +1
ID: 60798

I am all for the raid but set a cap on raiding. Would help teh little guys grow alot more. Also this cap should be maybe 5 Bill planets not 2 Bill I am 2.2 bill and it suxs :( :(
ImageImage
Munchy
Forum Expert
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 60881

Richard_Destroyer wrote:I am all for the raid but set a cap on raiding. Would help teh little guys grow alot more. Also this cap should be maybe 5 Bill planets not 2 Bill I am 2.2 bill and it suxs :( :(

It gets really fun when you start producing around 20% or less of your maximum capacity.

Another fun thing is to go the "Change Realm Name / E-Mail / Password / Vacation Mode" in ascension and go down to "Change Numeric Display Summaries". Change it to billions. That will make you feel very small. :D Especially when you go to look at your expansion rate:
Cosmic Expansion Rate 0 billion planet / day
Wahoo, go me :lol:

ID=60881
LTCypher
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

I agree with that, makes sence. And also if you think bout it CER is always important, say you do get it way higher so you get to the cap quicker all good, another dude that has a lower CER but ascended at the same time will be WAY weeker, and when he hits the Cap the other guy would've already gotten way ahead even if he is past the cap, hope that makes sence it does to me. And that x5 and /5 thing is stupid anyway, you can still descend anyone, the no. 1 dude can descend the no. 3000 dude if he wants.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

:-D why dont u see the difference between main and ascended.... cap most move on... it is not a few over 2b... it is almost half server...
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

great keep the cap, bring back raiding
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

:lol: ... yes.. and when i get to raid half of your daily planets u gonna ask out th raids... lol... hell yeah bring raids back so i can farm 200m planets minimun at day and working in frikin charisma and fleets gets to past... dude... bigger accounts will grow in hell bigger amounts at day with raids back into game... im hppy with it.. but.. would smaller dudes be able to get close to me if i can raid minimun 200m planets.. 1b growth minimun at week
hell no! Set new cap.. no raids... :-D
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

you not gonna be able to constantly raid and maintain. you can only hit x5 or /5. So your only gonna be able to hit specific targets at some point which means you'll still be depending on your Charisma and Fleets to maintain your growth, keep cap where it is at and its gonna be hard to continue that growth at expential levels with your CER.

And great maybe ascended will acually have some action if raiding was involved, its a war game people should be struggling to grow and get themselves into postions of power. Besides that you still gotta deal with defending those untrained planets, it would probably get a few people ticked about ascended and cause them to not like it so much but its a war game struggling to survive is the major aspect.
Defense-Forcefield
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Gladiators
Race: Ancient
ID: 44462

stop to ask to "move up the cap" plz !

having a cap like in main will only make us all having the same amount of planets ! there will be less interest to try to have the highest CER.

remove it or keep it like it is now, nothing else.

@ richard_destroyer : u'r now at the cap, good. u ask to move it up ? what will u ask when u'll reach the next cap ? move it up again ? and again ? u ask to grow always at 100% of your CER when people highers than u are limited...

No reason to move up the cap, only people who whine about loosing some daily expansion. Dont forget that all people who really play ascended are in that case.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

and thats exactly why i propossed a moving cap, because many dudes are playing, remember if cap goes up the benefits will be only for the biggest, but it also means we will reach sooner a size where we can hit just between each other! at almost 4b i cant hit many guys, but im one of the few who just started playing ascended and im asking to move it not because the pain it is to grow, i already quit increasin my fleets and charisma, but because it is not funny at all, it isnt really a war game, with this game as it is , it is just a growing up server... nothign else...
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
ID: 50147

Ifrit wrote:you not gonna be able to constantly raid and maintain. you can only hit x5 or /5. So your only gonna be able to hit specific targets at some point which means you'll still be depending on your Charisma and Fleets to maintain your growth, keep cap where it is at and its gonna be hard to continue that growth at expential levels with your CER.

And great maybe ascended will acually have some action if raiding was involved, its a war game people should be struggling to grow and get themselves into postions of power. Besides that you still gotta deal with defending those untrained planets, it would probably get a few people ticked about ascended and cause them to not like it so much but its a war game struggling to survive is the major aspect.

mhmm... and when you're at 2b planets you can raid from 400m planets to anyone up to 10b planets.

ya... specific targets only.
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
LTCypher
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Do you guys just want to be at the top and make sure no one gets higher, or play the actual game... ITS A WAR GAME... Chaos is a part of war no matter how organised it may seem. If raiding is brought back and Cap removed or made varaible than it will be war.

The whole Idea of the upgrades was to make the game more active and yes it has done that, but there are still over a thousand inactives and im sure theres not that many inactive ascended accounts in sgw.

Make it War.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

moving cap will make it a more interesting war game, not like it is now... it means better and easier strikes to take other dudes dmu, i dont like hitting dudes with 1b planets.. but as my growth is small i dont hit the big ones , but if tthe cap is moved and its worth to have a 200m planet per day thing, ill be happy to lose them by farming every dude with a huge def.... :lol:

Return to “Suggestions”