Ascended cap

Suggest any improvements
icemaiden
Forum Newbie
Alliance: DxM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909248

Ascended cap

I have noticed that more and more people are reaching the 2 bill cap and it is easy to reach this now even for newly ascended people

would it not be a good idea to raise the cap to 5 bill or even 10 bill

icey
because i can!!!!!!
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Re: Ascended cap

I agree, the rate of growth in ascended is sick, the cap needs to be pushed way up, any new player to ascended can reach the cap fairly fast atm.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
ogre9805
Forum Regular

def needs to be way higher now , the game has evolved in a way that in a matter of weeks any newly ascended player who wants to can get the cap really easily , plz admin raise the limit so its more benefical have decent cer`s lol

id : 14000
msn stg.ogre@hotmail.co.uk.

I am the punishment of god , if you had not committed great sins , the gods would not of sent a punishment like me upon you
chargin
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

it's time for it to be removed. It has served it's purpose of letting other accounts catch up.

I say smart things so people don't realize how dumb i am.
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict

chargin wrote:it's time for it to be removed. It has served it's purpose of letting other accounts catch up.

Actually thats an even better idea.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

CyndromX
Forum Newbie

Yeah, just remove the thing :P
[DxM]Cyndrom
ID: 68130
Click to leave feedback
Bull-E
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Dominium ex Malus
Race: replicante
ID: 63551

bring back raiding as well
RobinInDaHood wrote:When a mosquito bites you on the arm, you might look down and say "Ouch!". For a moment the mosquito has the satisfaction of knowing he was successful, he was the man, and this was his time in the spotlight. Then he gets squashed.

Same situation here. ;)
Richard_Destroyer
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: LG +1
ID: 60798

That would be so awesome raiding in ascended. I have only being playing for a small time on ascended and i am close to the cap 1.4 mill. What is the point of the cap if smaller players can only hit 5X there army size the contradict them self do they not? One hand you are slowing the growth of big players on the other not letting smaller players in wars benefit from the naq they could get from bigger players?
ImageImage
chargin
Forum Intermediate

lol if there was raiding in the game now there would be a winner within 1 month with half the planets in the game trained into their account...it would so be me lol. i don't think raiding would be a good idea really.

I say smart things so people don't realize how dumb i am.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Yes increase it or remove it.
Image ImageImageImage
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

chargin wrote:lol if there was raiding in the game now there would be a winner within 1 month with half the planets in the game trained into their account...it would so be me lol. i don't think raiding would be a good idea really.

yes and no

go back to 1 AT per turn like it should have stayed, many will have high enough CER to overcome raiders. Limited AT are the Key. That and a heavy raider will surely get raided himself. Even if you did train all your units, 1 well equiped sniper and your toast. Since admin has made it impossible to defend yourself, given the keys to the 1 hit wonders, and made deascention a joke thats impossible to do, the only balance left is limited AT which he is slowly destroying as well.

Also, raiding should kill a % of taken units, so if 2 accounts constantly raid each other, both loose the units, not just swap them back and forth.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Tauriman77
Forum Intermediate

LORE ROCKS!! lol

but yes, great suggestions
Tekki
Forum Addict

Bring raiding back but only raiding of untrained planets and remove revolution. Then raiding would be okay but only then, in my opinion, otherwise, if it's reinstated as it was then the problem will just be the same as it was in a few weeks.

It could also form a bit of a defense against some of the snipers 'cos they've have to train their planets into something or get them raided away.

Removing the cap would be nice. It would be great to see what my full CER could do. :D
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict

Tekki wrote:Bring raiding back but only raiding of untrained planets and remove revolution. Then raiding would be okay but only then, in my opinion, otherwise, if it's reinstated as it was then the problem will just be the same as it was in a few weeks.

It could also form a bit of a defense against some of the snipers 'cos they've have to train their planets into something or get them raided away.

Removing the cap would be nice. It would be great to see what my full CER could do. :D

Im sure whoever's account you bought had a nice CER anyway before you took over it, as for snipers, it wont stop them they just train into income planets, ( they dont care if they lose the income ) as they are stealing 10000x times what they make anyway.

dazman
Forum Elite

The cap needs moving to 10bill. Don't get rid of it. the bigger players will still pull away from the smaller players if you remove it.
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898

Return to “Suggestions”