Ombudsman Case Archives
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Clarkey

Clearly you DO NOT read my posts!

Clarkey wrote:
Mystake wrote:According to Lore you're only a mod for the For Admin, that IS what was posted.

Then Lore is mistaken, people do make mistakes.
When I returned I re-took my position as General Mod.
You can clearly see this in the General Mod list.

Are we done with that arguement now?

As i said are we done with this petty arguement now?

Thriller wrote:Clarkey is a great mod and has done an excellent job, Your nineteen now, Happy birthday and congratulations. Now it's time to grow up.

Thanks Thriller. :D
Image ImageImageImage
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano

Mystake wrote:Subject: Deleted / closed post on main forum

Clarkey wrote:
Draleg wrote:I understand Clarkey ,

tho i have had times i was afk and when i came back i see i was added into convo's , its not cos your in a convo you actually know your in one , therefor you only know the person it reading the convo if he reply's in it.
You know perfectly well you dont have to click a " accept to join convo " bttn , if someone adds you you automaticly inter the convo , presant or not.

You feel used , i wonder who you think used you , i think i know and i hope you do to.

As i already sayed , i'm sorry you got in the middle of this as i have no problem with wat you do for the forum , i only ask you dont sit there and let this go , you made a mistake , it happends to all of us , but it was made cos you did wat Bill asked , Bill on the other hand knew verry well wat he was doing , and the way he reacted once i stated i wold repost shows you he knew all to well he did wrong.
If Bill was a " normal " everyday forum member i wold not be so offended by it but he is not , he is the ombutsman and is supposed to set a example.

Who do I feel used by? I don't actually know.
It's one of the two people involved but it comes down to their word against each other.
The guilty party will not admit it so what is the point. And yes I will sit here and let it go, because i'm sick of the crap that people throw around here just to get others in to trouble.

I don't know who is the guilty party in this incident. But to be honest I don't care. Whoever is the guilty party is seeking attention from the whole forum. let them seek attention if that makes them feel good.

For the record, i officially no longer Mod the 'General' section because no matter how much effort I put in to it to please people i'll get crap thrown in my face.

I'm almost walking out of the door on this forum and leaving this crap behind....

i remember at that time he gave up his general mod position, i sent him a PM (correct me if im wrong clarkey) saying he shouldnt quit. then a week or so later i saw he had taken or been given it back.

oh and btw,
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

Go check it again. Look who's not a moderator anymore.

Looks like I was right, Clarkey is unfit to be a moderator.
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Mystake wrote:Go check it again. Look who's not a moderator anymore.

As i said earlier, get over yourself.

My current situation (and I'm not alone in this) has nothing to do with you or your silly little birthday thread, or your crying.

I will be back very soon, so that should please you.

You can go back to crying again now, because i'll be back. What's happened to me at present will never happen because of this complaint that you are still crying about.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone (I hope that didn't insult you cause it is your thread after all).

k
Image ImageImageImage
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

Clarkey wrote:

My current situation (and I'm not alone in this) has nothing to do with you or your silly little birthday thread, or your crying.

You can go back to crying again now, because i'll be back. What's happened to me at present will never happen because of this complaint that you are still crying about.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone (I hope that didn't insult you cause it is your thread after all).

k

:-({|= :-({|=

might not be my fault but I'm sure as hell enjoying it anyway!
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Mystake wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

k

:-({|= :-({|=

might not be my fault but I'm sure as hell enjoying it anyway!

Not as much as i'll enjoy coming back!
Image ImageImageImage
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Looks like you are not fully informed and making assumptions.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
born to die
Forum Regular
Alliance: 0
Race: 0

Mystake wrote:I'd like Clarkey to receive a warning point for his post in a birthday thread.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=131556&start=0

as a moderator it was unnecessary for him to contribute to the thread with a "K". I believe he should have known better than to post uselessly in a thread dedicated to my birthday... which then was "hijacked" (in quotes because it really wasn't a full out hijack). Clarkey then proceeded to wish someone else a happy birthday in it.

If that's not disrespectful behavior, I don't know what is. The moderator made a clear post that he didn't care and then proceeded to wish someone else a happy birthday.

It's fairly insulting and as a moderator he should have known better than to be disrespectful on this occasion and be a part of the hijacking of a thread.

you are jerk Mystake... also K for your birth day...
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

B2D,,,,

Totally unnecissary, he has a right to make a complaint, no matter how miniscule it is.

Slipping into spam so I'm locking it till Bill returns. PM me if it needs reopening
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri

Wow...

Thought I had this taken care of on page one, and here's a whole lot of spam.

I find most of this topic to be mindless spam, so I assure you that I AM LOCKING IT not the admins.

When you actually have a valid complaint, by all means let me know...but until then, the topic is closed.
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.

Return to “Case Archives”