Deni vs J-Ronimo (change the title as you see fit)

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
J-ronimo
Forum Expert

Re: Deni vs J-Ronimo (change the title as you see fit)

You know English so much that you can easily read it out of those sentences.
If you wish to trade with me: benti_svizca@hotmail.com
All trades are confidental and anonymous, so feel free to contact me.

deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

deni wrote:
J-ronimo wrote:Vice versa.

Would you please answer my questions:

Where does it "clearly" say that REK is referring to a female TTF leader?

How does posting about a treaty that includes TAF is off topic in a TAF war topic?

How was REK warned after a pm exchange when the warning took place before the pm exchange as by the time the warning was made only a single pm was sent?

How is the Eärendil "biased" towards REK as they are at the same side of the server war although Eärendil was NOT in the server war but in the Nemesis Empire / The Collective?

Would you please answer me?

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
J-ronimo
Forum Expert

Heh, nice edit and adding more questions up there.

On all your questions has already been answered, and i am not doing criss cross questions, you asking same questions in different forms.

Interesting that none of mods doesn't see it fit to post in this topic.

deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

J-ronimo wrote:Heh, nice edit and adding more questions up there.

On all your questions has already been answered, and i am not doing criss cross questions, you asking same questions in different forms.

Interesting that none of mods doesn't see it fit to post in this topic.

You have not answered them. So please do so now. Thank you.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

J-ronimo
Forum Expert

Let's wait for some mods to comment, shall we?

I have brought material to be seen upon, speaks louder than my words, so let's wait for some thoughts, shall we.

deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

J-ronimo wrote:Let's wait for some mods to comment, shall we?

I have brought material to be seen upon, speaks louder than my words, so let's wait for some thoughts, shall we.

I still insist though on you answering my questions.

J-ronimo
Forum Expert

Mods won't reply till i do that, to dance on your pace?

Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Having just seen this, would you please PM me with your concerns of me and Earendill being the same person.

Tho I state now and forever that is not the case. I want to see and understand why you think so, and so I can clear your confusion on the matter.

I prefer a PM but it can be done publicly if you like, I have nothing to hide.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
sTrUmF666
Forum Grunt
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: Ancient
ID: 1916975

Considering the main issue is about mods being biased I would like to ask why are mods from alliances in server war even allowed to mod server war topics/threads? It is not ethical and it leads to being biased and/or giving that impression.
sTrUmF666
Forum Grunt

Well, I am pleasantly surprised by your admission, but I am puzzled by it.
How can you call yourself professional if you don't even follow ethics?
How ethical and professional is it to know you are biased and still mod topics/threads where you are involved?
How ethical and professional it is not to have a balance in mod numbers from all sides including neutral ones?
I don't see any actions in particular regarding merging and deletion of HR vs FUALL and affiliated threads, closing RP threads affiliated even though clearly TF doesn't agree with those actions which were incidentally performed by an involved mod. I was under impression that war thread were locked/deleted/merged by consent of both sides. This included changing forum rules also.
sTrUmF666
Forum Grunt

I can reply (tomorrow when I wake up) to your every paragraph if you want, but I prefer just to sum it up:

1. You admitted mods are all being biased (I suppose all mods are human :)) while I was just suggesting how to be more professional by following ethics (mods do not mod where they are involved);
2. I didn't say team needs changing. I would say it needs more professionalism.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Well just to point out, I think more General Mods than not are in the Server War, and that being the most active topic in General. It would make it harder to get our job done with only 2 people going through and Modding anything Server War related as opposed to all 5. I can say without thinking twice about it that there isn't a General Mod who lets who is their friend, alliance mate, enemy, anything like that, adversely affect how they Moderate. We're all only human though...

@J-Ronimo and Deni argument;
I'm NOT going to read all that, and I think J-Ronimo wanted the opinions of Mods or something like that... Try summing up your problem in a 3 sentence maximum post and I read it and we can go from there. If you care nothing for my opinion (and most other Mods because I doubt they will read all that) then just continue on :-D

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
J-ronimo
Forum Expert

I will sum it up later this day, need to wait for intoxication to drop a bit :lol:

Just to let you that i have read this...well, some kind of reading... :lol:

sTrUmF666
Forum Grunt

Tetrismonkey wrote:I was joking when I said we are biased... Just trying to lighten up the topic at hand with some jokes. Stop getting so bent out of shape about this. I suggest you look at some of the things I tried doing before I became a mod and im sure then you can trust when I say if there is biased mods, they are delt with.

Sarajevo wrote:Well just to point out, I think more General Mods than not are in the Server War, and that being the most active topic in General. It would make it harder to get our job done with only 2 people going through and Modding anything Server War related as opposed to all 5. I can say without thinking twice about it that there isn't a General Mod who lets who is their friend, alliance mate, enemy, anything like that, adversely affect how they Moderate. We're all only human though...

While TetrisMonkey finds his humanity a joke apparently, all I said is just because of it.

Earendil wrote:Right now, I think the Gen Mods are a good and diverse bunch and when someone does complain about them, most of the time, the majority of the time, it's about a mod/user from the opposite side of the conflict, no matter who, where or how it started.

Not diverse enough if they are forced to be unprofessional/unethical and subsequently complaints arise because of it.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

J-ronimo wrote:I will sum it up later this day, need to wait for intoxication to drop a bit :lol:

Just to let you that i have read this...well, some kind of reading... :lol:

I still request to know why I have been drug into this and accussed of being someone I am not. I know Earendill, and live in the same country as he, but we are 100's if not 1000's of miles apart.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”