10 issues with US Gov. and my solutions

RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Re: 10 issues with US Gov. and my solutions

Julietta Putina wrote:
RoKeT wrote:I said it probably would never change anything, but since when was it criticized to get together and try to plan a better future maybe you should take it from Americans and pull your nation out of your ass because the "dutch" couldn't do it doesn't mean we can't... the Dutch can't do a lot of things Amercians can don't forget that ;)
:lol: Challenge accepted!

Declare war for the sake of 'freedom': check. (We did that before you existed. Back in 0 AD.)
Murder innocent civilians: check. (We did that before you existed.)
Build ships: check. (We did that before you existed.)
Build houses: check. (We did that before you existed.)
Have history: check. (We have one.)
Have a national debt the size of 5 times the world's GDP? Aw, hell. You got us there, skipper.

Challenge failed. I will wear my funny hat now. :(

RoKeT wrote:oh and for the stupid stoned without getting arrested thing
:roll: :roll: :roll: research does wonders
Marijuana is not a criminilzed drug you can't get arrested for it in NY
You can't get arrested for spitting on the sidewalk in NY either. Try that in Singapore. Your point is moot.

no that is my point... I'm saying because it didnt' work for one nation doesn't mean it won't for us... we have gun laws, most nations think thats absurd, but ask an American to give up his guns...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

RoKeT wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
RoKeT wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:I think roket made a bad choice putting drugs in here....cause it in no way helps bring the country back.

Cause the drugs is nothing big or wont even do much to help out right now.

if your going to say that then at least retort why you feel that, how do you figure all the things above wouldn't help, how do you figure that a "drug" that does less then alcohol and has less addictive personalities then Alcohol, Nicotine OR Caffeine should be illegalized for recreational?

Unless your talking about the Medical in which case would be even sillier then the above because Medicinal Marijuana is more effective then many neausia drugs, less addictive then ALL painkillers, can be cultivated and regulated by OUR govt. instead of having over seas ship it all in?

please if you really think it should be illegal please explain why bro...

Guild I'll edit this and reply to yours in a sec with "evidence" and an answer to your "crime" question

It does nothing to bring our country back. Please read what i said in the post i made that you quoted and now im quoting.

In the end, it does go good to legalize it right now(if it even will). Sure, if you legalize it and tax it...but you know what.....it doesnt do nothing to make America better. That is why i said, you made a bad choice in putting it in this kind of topic.

how does it not make it better? as a hole it has potential to CURE CANCER, it almost ALWAYS stops depression, allows cancer patients to eat again it stops many personality disorders other then depression such as anger, schizophrenia, paranoia, OCD and many others and thats just the medicinal

money... MONEY... MONEY... I don't think your understanding the boost in our economy it promises, it provides jobs and cleaner burning gas?

THOSE ALL help our country mate?
Oh I am...but you want to know a little history lesson.

You want to know when the last cure for a diease was made??? Over 50 years ago, which was for polio.

Money, money money, is what keeps medical companies getting richer and richer. What do you think will happen to them, once a cure for certain dieases are made? You got it right, they wont be making much money for "trying" to find the cure.

If you dont understand this, then im sorry.

And for the boost, Yes it will boost it, but not no where near enough to make our country better. hell its not even enough to pay for 1 days interests for our over 14tril debt.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

RoKeT wrote:no that is my point... I'm saying because it didnt' work for one nation doesn't mean it won't for us... we have gun laws, most nations think thats absurd, but ask an American to give up his guns...
You have gun laws, only because your comrades didn't want to give up their guns. Don't reverse-engineer constitutional history. ;)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Eärendil wrote:There is nothing wrong with the Us Govt. There is only things wrong with those running it, interpreting it, protesting against it and being oblivious of it.
Haha! Makes sense.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Rudy Pena wrote:
RoKeT wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
RoKeT wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:I think roket made a bad choice putting drugs in here....cause it in no way helps bring the country back.

if your going to say that then at least retort why you feel that, how do you figure all the things above wouldn't help, how do you figure that a "drug" that does less then alcohol and has less addictive personalities then Alcohol, Nicotine OR Caffeine should be illegalized for recreational?

Unless your talking about the Medical in which case would be even sillier then the above because Medicinal Marijuana is more effective then many neausia drugs, less addictive then ALL painkillers, can be cultivated and regulated by OUR govt. instead of having over seas ship it all in?

Guild I'll edit this and reply to yours in a sec with "evidence" and an answer to your "crime" question

It does nothing to bring our country back. Please read what i said in the post i made that you quoted and now im quoting.

In the end, it does go good to legalize it right now(if it even will). Sure, if you legalize it and tax it...but you know what.....it doesnt do nothing to make America better. That is why i said, you made a bad choice in putting it in this kind of topic.

how does it not make it better? as a hole it has potential to CURE CANCER, it almost ALWAYS stops depression, allows cancer patients to eat again it stops many personality disorders other then depression such as anger, schizophrenia, paranoia, OCD and many others and thats just the medicinal

money... MONEY... MONEY... I don't think your understanding the boost in our economy it promises, it provides jobs and cleaner burning gas?

You want to know when the last cure for a diease was made??? Over 50 years ago, which was for polio.

Money, money money, is what keeps medical companies getting richer and richer. What do you think will happen to them, once a cure for certain dieases are made? You got it right, they wont be making much money for "trying" to find the cure.

And for the boost, Yes it will boost it, but not no where near enough to make our country better. hell its not even enough to pay for 1 days interests for our over 14tril debt.

a company can't own Marijuana its to widley available so the cure would be cheap and widely available to the public, and 1day of interest? maybe not but it would stop 1day of more debt as well so maybe it doesn't stop the problem but it's 1 of the many steps needed to improve it... and because it's been 50 years since the last cure means nothing Rudy... it can be tomorrow with Technologies we have and research on Marijuana is restricted so it would be a whole new plant and chemical to explore (now mind you one that already has a huge backround for curing and helping with disseases)

and for you Uni all I'm saying is the argument "learn from us we tried it" is not a valid one, if we all went by that we probably wouldn't be a very advanced society if all we did was go by if it worked on others or not...
Last edited by RoKeT on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

RoKeT wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
RoKeT wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
RoKeT wrote:

a company can't own Marijuana its to widley available so the cure would be cheap and widely available to the public, and 1day of interest? maybe not but it would stop 1day of more debt as well so maybe it doesn't stop the problem but it's 1 of the many steps needed to improve it... and because it's been 50 years since the last cure means nothing Rudy... it can be tomorrow with Technologies we have and research on Marijuana is restricted so it would be a whole new plant and chemical to explore (now mind you one that already has a huge backround for curing and helping with disseases)

a company can own it , thin about it the farmers grow it and a company buys it from them, and sells it on, creating rich company and rich farmers :D simples ;)
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Guild wrote:
RoKeT wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
RoKeT wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
RoKeT wrote:

a company can own it , thin about it the farmers grow it and a company buys it from them, and sells it on, creating rich company and rich farmers :D simples ;)

key word it creating... it's creating job opertunities, medicinal advancments, and many other things... creating I like that Guild good one
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

RoKeT wrote:
key word it creating... it's creating job opertunities, medicinal advancments, and many other things... creating I like that Guild good one

haha also CREATING addicts, junkies, crime.... the list goes on :D

and with you the ambassador for it ........ ill sleep safe in the knowledge it wont be happening any time soon lmao
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

RoKeT wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
RoKeT wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
RoKeT wrote:

All drugs go through the FDA, in order to make these cures you are talking about, companies will have there own. Once they find a cure, they wont be telling everyone the formula for it.

The last cure has everything to do with it, they made lots of money on finding a cure for polio. Once the cure was known, they didnt make any more money.

It will not stop one more day of debt, thats what you dont understand. You pay interest before you stay paying the debt. Which means, the higher the debt the higher the interest. Which means that in no time, the legalization of weed does no good in the end.

If you were smart enough to know this, you wouldnt be trying to argue with me on this.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Guild wrote:
RoKeT wrote:

and with you the ambassador for it ........ ill sleep safe in the knowledge it wont be happening any time soon lmao

you can't create addicts, a junkie is not a pot head, and crime would be reduced...

with people like you against it.... its no wonder its still illegal, your presented with facts, a descent argument and you fling **Filtered**, just like Uni just did... you can't have a legitimate reason as to why it should be illegalized, you have no evidence of your own so you sling poo... well good job Guild you got me... Darnit

and Rudy we'll have to agree to disagree because I don't see how your not seeing a plus on the income and I don't see how your missing the income boost or I'm missing yours either way I'm sorry I don't know how to make you see my point and your right I don't see yours...

one more math problme for you Rudy and i'll be out of your hair if you still don't understand

5million americans admit to smoking marijuana daily
5million times 10USD (thats how much a gram is... which if you smoke pot... you know a gram isn't much to say) thats 50million dollars daily... now you take the ones who smoke it more heavily (lets be fair we have drunks and heavy smokers... so you can't count them out it's only fair for hte pot heads too) we'll say 30 bucks for an average "pot head" would be about right daily...

so if you take the 50mill minimum estimate daily and a higher of 150mill per day (again thats a high end estimate)

365*50= 18,250,000,000
365*150= 54,750,000,000

no it doesn't stop the debt... but for it being only 1 product thats 1 hell of a boost to the economy
Last edited by RoKeT on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

RoKeT wrote:
Guild wrote:
RoKeT wrote:

you can't create addicts, a junkie is not a pot head, and crime would be reduced...

with people like you against it.... its no wonder its still illegal, your presented with facts, a descent argument and you fling **Filtered**, just like Uni just did... you can't have a legitimate reason as to why it should be illegalized, you have no evidence of your own so you sling poo... well good job Guild you got me... Darnit

and Rudy we'll have to agree to disagree because I don't see how your not seeing a plus on the income and I don't see how your missing the income boost or I'm missing yours either way I'm sorry I don't know how to make you see my point and your right I don't see yours...

I do see your point. But like I said.....

It would take anyone with a half a brain or at least more than 2 brain cells to know what im talking about......
Spoiler
Spoiler
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
Guild
Forum Addict

you are amazing roket.. #-o

also noone seems to want to comment on it , number 7 roket how does that help ?
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

I edited my last post Rudy to add some math for you

Kit Fox I really don't want to debate you as I've always respected (and feared :p) your abilities to debate but to clarify your clarification... Marijuana and Hemp are not the same plants they are cousin plants and do not share the same chemical compounds

Gay Marriage would help IMO because it would allow us as a nation to feel "free" again, and although that doesn't do anything substantial and you can't record the results I believe the lasting affects would be such as...

More Patriotic pride... lets face it blacks, gays, jews they are all in the same sense... at one time the treating of each group the same as you was looked down upon now all but the gays are socially acceptable, infact we have "martin luther king jr day, black history month", theres no reason to believe in the near future once the debate was finally handeled and dealt with the same would be for gays (of course guild this is just my views it was supposed to be up for debate)
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

RoKeT wrote:I edited my last post Rudy to add some math for you

Kit Fox I really don't want to debate you as your I've always respected your abilities but to clarify your clarification... Marijuana and Hemp are not the same plants they are cousin plants and do not share the same chemical compounds

Gay Marriage would help IMO because it would allow us as a nation to feel "free" again, and although that doesn't do anything substantial and you can't record the results I believe the lasting affects would be such as...

More Patriotic pride... lets face it blacks, gays, jews they are all in the same sense... at one time the treating of each group the same as you was looked down upon now all but the gays are socially acceptable, infact we have "martin luther king jr day, black history month", theres no reason to believe in the near future once the debate was finally handeled and dealt with the same would be for gays (of course guild this is just my views it was supposed to be up for debate)

awww i was hoping you were against it :( i am disapointed slightly cos i cant call you silly :smt010

bored now ..
Spoiler

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”