da/cc vendetta

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular
Race: Drunken

Re: You know u can't mass when u fail 3 hits offline.

Go Go Captain ~Dä Vinci~
Spoiler
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:Apr 13, 12:39 The_Grinch Destroy Military Repelled 3,282,865,163 details
Apr 13, 12:36 The_Grinch Destroy Military Repelled 3,492,409,747 details
Apr 13, 12:30 The_Grinch Destroy Military Repelled 4,566,393,347 details

this is dde picking on the little guys unfortunately for him that was my acc so gratz captain charisma ure ascended is 0'ed :smt047

pc army teach him how to mass in ascended.. i mean hes 1400+ and he failed in massing me offline then failed massing me in 1vs1 and my acc sucks :P

Message text:

ur a noob lol ur on the ****list I have a large planet regrowth it doesnt matter about my planets i will have them back in less than a week your ****ed

im on there **Filtered** list because i hit him for a profitable hit gj dde really helping the community. :smt081

You called out DDE in your first line of your first post. Hence why I even bothered to butt in.
#

ok i shoudn't of put dde name in as i have nothing against any of ure members.. just think cc is a big mouth doesn't go well with ure alliance.

CC is a big mouth, so are you, and so is 90% of the games players. Im not tho :-D

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Who fights DDE's battles then? [-(

mayhem, the dde/mayhem vs dde war was mainly mayhem massing

and ure protecting cc none of this would of happened but he blocked my ascended pm's

Mayhem doesnt fight DDE's battles, I think your full of **Filtered** there bud.

well they had to come to ure rescue that war.. dde would of been raped in dde/tl but thats in the past mby u turned a new leaf

No, they dodnt come to anyones rescue, that shows how much you know about it. Tard :smt043 it was a joint mass from the start..but hey, we can go TDD V TL if you like :-D

lol after you spent a fortune re buying accounts.. and tl gone inactive, why do you keep bringing them up i left tl a while back im just asking for a fight with cc.. stop protecting him makes ure alliance weak..

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:

and ure protecting cc none of this would of happened but he blocked my ascended pm's

well they had to come to ure rescue that war.. dde would of been raped in dde/tl but thats in the past mby u turned a new leaf

No, they dodnt come to anyones rescue, that shows how much you know about it. Tard :smt043 it was a joint mass from the start..but hey, we can go TDD V TL if you like :-D

lol after you spent a fortune re buying accounts.. and tl gone inactive, why do you keep bringing them up i left tl a while back im just asking for a fight with cc.

**Filtered** dude lol i dont know all of your accounts, but I know where most are. ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:Apr 13, 12:39 The_Grinch Destroy Military Repelled 3,282,865,163 details

this is dde picking on the little guys unfortunately for him that was my acc so gratz captain charisma ure ascended is 0'ed :smt047

pc army teach him how to mass in ascended.. i mean hes 1400+ and he failed in massing me offline then failed massing me in 1vs1 and my acc sucks :P

Message text:

ur a noob lol ur on the ****list I have a large planet regrowth it doesnt matter about my planets i will have them back in less than a week your ****ed

im on there **Filtered** list because i hit him for a profitable hit gj dde really helping the community. :smt081

You called out DDE in your first line of your first post. Hence why I even bothered to butt in.
#

ok i shoudn't of put dde name in as i have nothing against any of ure members.. just think cc is a big mouth doesn't go well with ure alliance.

CC is a big mouth, so are you, and so is 90% of the games players. Im not tho :-D

:D lol i do love a forum fight.. but this thread got out of hand i was waiting for cc comment not ures ](*,)

Trade Feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:

lol after you spent a fortune re buying accounts.. and tl gone inactive, why do you keep bringing them up i left tl a while back im just asking for a fight with cc.

**Filtered** dude lol i dont know all of your accounts, but I know where most are. ;)

let me guess several in tl? few in fs might even have 1 in dde :-D

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Message text:

#

:D lol i do love a forum fight.. but this thread got out of hand i was waiting for cc comment not ures ](*,)

Cc is not on as far as I know and probably wont be for a while. If you want a vendetta, post one then send him a forum or ingame pm.

Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:

No you dont have any in fs or dde.

Deni
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Message text:

#

Cc is not on as far as I know and probably wont be for a while. If you want a vendetta, post one then send him a forum or ingame pm.

i tried to hence why i made this thread he blocked all my pm's

so i just made a thread laughing at his mass and him running away.

Trade Feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:

No you dont have any in fs or dde.

zzz several months you have been calling me a multi with several reports i bet.. and yet here i am :smt042

Trade Feedback
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Wait a minute...
[spoiler]This might be a bit off topic BUT....[/spoiler]
DaVinci is a multi 8-[

like really?

I never saw that coming :smt100
heard it a few times now though...???

Why does everyone think it?
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

uhmm started after tl war they still think im andy from tl :P

Trade Feedback
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Well if it's any defense I think every "good" fighter has been called a Multi, I know JT has many times and I still don't think he is, and I don't think you are...

[spoiler]Not that my opinion matters much, BUT hope it makes you feel a lil bit better, I know it would upset me if I started getting called one[/spoiler]
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

lol thanks man :) haha not fussed at all it's funny most the time he calls me a multi the players he says are mine normally on msn :-D

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:lol thanks man :) haha not fussed at all it's funny most the time he calls me a multi the players he says are mine normally on msn :-D

Ive never told anyone which accounts i thought were yours by the names you mentioned or think I did except way back when you used killa.

Deni

Return to “Vendetta corner”