Bang for buck

Suggest any improvements
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

Re: Bang for buck

Why would you want this to be optional though?
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Hells__Angel wrote:Why would you want this to be optional though?

Those who have basicly untouched ascended accounts with massive amounts of LF on them are untouchable as it stands now. They would suffer from this update because they have chosen to not play ascended and have found a way to never be deascended. Thats the point of the option.

Not saying I agree or disagree with their game tactics but I do know it sucks to dedicate yourself to a tactic and then have the rules change without warning as it destroys said tactic.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

Lore wrote:

Those who have basicly untouched ascended accounts with massive amounts of LF on them are untouchable as it stands now. They would suffer from this update because they have chosen to not play ascended and have found a way to never be deascended. Thats the point of the option.

Not saying I agree or disagree with their game tactics but I do know it sucks to dedicate yourself to a tactic and then have the rules change without warning as it destroys said tactic.

Ahhh, got ya.

All they have to do is spend the LF and start playing the game properly though.
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Lore wrote:

lore that's hardly the problem, i'll take dean_s for an reference, he had 10mil lifeforce, and now he's descended. He didn't log in and got nailed.
As for the few ruling the mob, well at the moment there are 290 accounts that can't attack eachother, until such a time where a war can be one there is no point. What i'm trying to do is to give a double positive. One for the larger guys. and a much bigger one for the little guys.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

oh I agree with your idea HE, its a good move. I was just trying to explain why some do not want it.

As for DeanS, if he logged in daily to convert DMU and farm would he be deascended now?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
High Empty
Forum Addict

heck no if anyone logs in, they should be able to prevent themself from being descending and that incudes not going on vacation.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
Raven
Forum Elite
ID: 0

High Empty wrote:heck no if anyone logs in, they should be able to prevent themself from being descending and that incudes not going on vacation.

Its not worth staying to prevent getting descended cause right now any accoutn would be reset in Asc without any effort........i rather go on vacation mode......

As long as Asc works this way you people cant whine about people going on vacation mode....
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
High Empty
Forum Addict

Raven wrote:
High Empty wrote:heck no if anyone logs in, they should be able to prevent themself from being descending and that incudes not going on vacation.

Its not worth staying to prevent getting descended cause right now any accoutn would be reset in Asc without any effort........i rather go on vacation mode......

As long as Asc works this way you people cant whine about people going on vacation mode....

You know you may be right, would it help if we removed all bonuses from the account while on vacation mode, but the only differents between vacation mode and someone descending you, is that you can limit the amount of time that your on vacation mode. whereas the descension is predefined.
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

High Empty wrote:You know you may be right, would it help if we removed all bonuses from the account while on vacation mode, but the only differents between vacation mode and someone descending you, is that you can limit the amount of time that your on vacation mode. whereas the descension is predefined.

Been trying to get that for ages.

Return to “Suggestions”