da/cc vendetta

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: You know u can't mass when u fail 3 hits offline.

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:lol thanks man :) haha not fussed at all it's funny most the time he calls me a multi the players he says are mine normally on msn :-D

Ive never told anyone which accounts i thought were yours except way back when you used killa.

rofl really.. did you not find out that was lithium ](*,) thats old news.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

people should always be careful when trying to play the multi card as if they actually had proof the player wouldn't be here to argue :-$
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Commander Vimes wrote:people should always be careful when trying to play the multi card as if they actually had proof the player wouldn't be here to argue :-$

Why be careful? What is actial proof? People can know things to be certain without having the proof according to the system.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

my point being if there was sufficient evidence then the player in question would have been banned.
and this isn't aimed at anyone just an observation :)
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.

Re: da/cc vendetta

5 pages of **Filtered**.. way to spend a weekend ](*,)

Trade Feedback
Game Over
Forum Elite

CC is a big mouth, everyone knows that. Da Vinci likes to get attention. JT wants to mass someone...Everyone's side is well known. Make it happen
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Lord Katsumoto wrote:CC is a big mouth, everyone knows that. Da Vinci likes to get attention. JT wants to mass someone...Everyone's side is well known. Make it happen

:(

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:lol thanks man :) haha not fussed at all it's funny most the time he calls me a multi the players he says are mine normally on msn :-D

Ive never told anyone which accounts i thought were yours except way back when you used killa.

rofl really.. did you not find out that was lithium ](*,) thats old news.

Ive known lithium for years, he got ot later, but the pm exchanges I had early on was you not lithium :)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Game Over
Forum Elite

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Lord Katsumoto wrote:CC is a big mouth, everyone knows that. Da Vinci likes to get attention. JT wants to mass someone...Everyone's side is well known. Make it happen

Just thought you guys should do a threesome...but I guess you don't like that idea :(
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Lord Katsumoto wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:

Just thought you guys should do a threesome...but I guess you don't like that idea :(

thought i was a multi not an attention seeker

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Commander Vimes wrote:my point being if there was sufficient evidence then the player in question would have been banned.
and this isn't aimed at anyone just an observation :)

I defer to my previousost on the matter..fire burns, water is wet, the wind blows..do you need a committee or specific laws or guidelines for a person to know that? ](*,)

Deni
Game Over
Forum Elite

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Lord Katsumoto wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:

I never said you were a multi...How do I know... Don't put words in my mouth bro. :smt064
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Lord Katsumoto wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Lord Katsumoto wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:

I never said you were a multi...How do I know... Don't put words in my mouth bro. :smt064

didn't mean it like that ](*,) meant as what i was :P

Trade Feedback
Game Over
Forum Elite

I don't know what you are.... but you post on the forum a lot so attention seeker seemed appropriate. JT seems to think you;re a multi, I don't have any clue...I just want to see less talk and more action. Guess we have to wait for CC. #-o
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Lord Katsumoto wrote:I don't know what you are.... but you post on the forum a lot so attention seeker seemed appropriate. JT seems to think you;re a multi, I don't have any clue...I just want to see less talk and more action. Guess we have to wait for CC. #-o

ow yh i post alot :P but my objective is not attention what ever way im looked at :(

Trade Feedback

Return to “Vendetta corner”