What happened to this statement, from game updates?

311 [TA]
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Until forum releases a statement that says otherwise

The players u r discussing such as Juan etc.... are very openly doing there trades. There have been accounts deleted for cheating all this month and they were left alone!

I am sure Forum and the gamemod know who Juan is. If they thought he was cheating they would take the proper action.

So I think unless you are the gamemod or forum, they are the only people that can truly judge if someone is breaking the rules since they can see all the logs and stuff......

There are players selling resources occasionally and until forum makes a more precise statement it seems like they are following the rules for the time being.

If you are in an alliance it is perfectly legal to send an alliance member Billion of Naq for a covert level. Some people sell those billions of naq instead of just giving them away. And as long as people are willing to buy things with $$$ then there will be people willing to sell waiting for them.

I have said this multiple times, I think the rules are vague right now. I also think these accounts would have been deleted if they were doing something wrong.

I think you can message the gamemod if you think someone is cheating or being a multi. I think he is the only person that can truly set the record straight.

So I hope the gamemod can post in here his viewpoint of this situation.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
Magnifico
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ascended
ID: 34963

Well well well, that is one of the smartest comment I read in the whole section, as well as messages posted by Juan, Whitey, Lord Jared, Vegito, and I read every single one. (sorry if I missed somebody with a good comment :P )

Anyway, I am tired of going over and over the same thing....and I bet Wolf359 is too :-D I am honestly hate and offends me where this topic has been posted. Again many thanks to the author that though that calling a group of big players cheaters was a good idea....(and I hope this time Lord Core you don't send you roommate to handle this issue) and as others said, your public attack was personal, and based on facts that later that you couldn't follow through and now you are crying for help from forum. Yes, you didn't have the right because you are nobody more than another player just like us, or what do you think? that you were as important as the mods? they thinkvery well their comments and that is why I respect them.

I been misinterpreted and my discussion is posted over the market forums, there is no need for me to explain again, that saying "selling as much as you want" in real market life means not too much.....you will get this only if you are an active traders, and of course the majority of the people talking bad on this thread are not.

Oh well, after 311's comment I don't feel like going over and over the same dead horse. Just remember that "you are slave of what you said and king of what you keep for yourself" and if you don't think that other players doesn't deserve respect even when they has shown themselves to be great players, you might got into something that would not be able to handle. Again, I don't appreciate people calling me cheater, because that is dishonrable....right all honorable and perfect Lord Core? Thanks
El Magnifico

"Perception is reality...."

El Magnifico Trade Feedback
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

It may not be you, Magnifico, but some people play this game only to get cash... and it's kind of sad.

Some people even kill others for what they write on forum to prove they are big guys who can't be touched. And when somebody tries to talk to them, they run like small kids without single reasonable word.

Oh well.. persons like that, why do they play?
:roll:
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
thunder
Forum Intermediate

you already answered that question tealk, for $$$$$ :)
If you listen to what i say you'll learn lots
if you argue with what i say you'll lose
if you disagree with what i say your an idiot

I AM A DEBATOR FROM SASKATCHEWAN YAH

Shal Kek Nem Ron
Thewisesirivanthes
Forum Newbie

Well it seems like people have finally started to understand that I am not calling people cheaters and that I am just complaining about how the market is set up now because I am perpetually broke. I mean no one has said that I have called them a cheater in a while.

Having people say you said something when you didn't is probably 50% as annoying as these cheater threads are to you guys lol. Unfortunately for you guys it is part of the price of power lol. I mean look at Bush. We wouldn't be calling him an idiot if he wasn't in power. Power attracts attention, attention attracts jealousy and spite and they lead to stupidity on ALL sides. If I knew how this thread would degenerate I would never have posted in here. I hate defending my character as much as the next guy!
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Trading for cash occassionally would not be bad, but some people only make profit and I guess it's not why this game was created. It was supposed to have fun.

I heard only positive feedback on Magnifico from many people who were not connected to each other, and some of them are my trustworthy friends, so I guess you are OK guy.

But people like Juan make only profit from the game and as such I think they mess with principe of the game. The worst is, even if Forum would say it's prohobited by rules, in fact nobody can prove that player x traded for cash with player y since it's not possible to find it out ingame. So basically people like Juan will play as long as they can earn $$$.
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

Magnifico wrote:Anyway, I am tired of going over and over the same thing....and I bet Wolf359 is too

Yes. :-D
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

Forum, Still waiting. You could easily end this topic. If you came out and said that what they are doing is ok.

I'll be the 1st to apologize, and I'll stop this crusade. Why did this go public easy, because private messages have gone unanswered.

For those that feel, they need to mass me, for this then do it. I'm not to worried about it, and I'm not going to hide behind anyone. I think Forum needs to figure out whats, what. As I said befor, whats good for the few should be good for all. While a few feel that selling every day naq for cash is breaking the rules and while those that do the selling feel it dont.

Oh and those that see this as back peddling, I'm not. I'm stating the obvious. This is my crusade and no one elses. I want Forum to step in, I been asking him for days now. With no response.
Dyanstar
Fledgling Forumer

Days? I'd say give him a few weeks at least.
No, I'm not serious, only silly...
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Lord_Core wrote:Forum, Still waiting. You could easily end this topic. If you came out and said that what they are doing is ok.

I'll be the 1st to apologize, and I'll stop this crusade. Why did this go public easy, because private messages have gone unanswered.

For those that feel, they need to mass me, for this then do it. I'm not to worried about it, and I'm not going to hide behind anyone. I think Forum needs to figure out whats, what. As I said befor, whats good for the few should be good for all. While a few feel that selling every day naq for cash is breaking the rules and while those that do the selling feel it dont.

Oh and those that see this as back peddling, I'm not. I'm stating the obvious. This is my crusade and no one elses. I want Forum to step in, I been asking him for days now. With no response.

Read my post, mate. Even if an admin would make it illegal to sell game stuff for $$, he has NO way how to control over that, because most players communicate through MSN in privacy. That, sadly, feeds only people like Juan, who only care about $$$$ and how to disgust people :evil:
MackTheKnife
Forum Intermediate

stop posting in red, it's annoying and hard to read. if you must use a colour, use yellow
All alone, staring on
Watching her life go by
When her days are grey
And her nights are black
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

MackTheKnife wrote:stop posting in red, it's annoying and hard to read. if you must use a colour, use yellow

I post in red for ages, nobody complained, so i don't plan to change my habit.
TheSoulHarvester
Forum Irregular

it all depends on bg color...
thunder
Forum Intermediate

NO NOT YELLO, those of us with a white backgound go blind.

also the part about bush

Thewisesirivanthes wrote:
I mean look at Bush. We wouldn't be calling him an idiot if he wasn't in power.

no im sure im calling bush an idiot because he is one, not because hes the president
If you listen to what i say you'll learn lots
if you argue with what i say you'll lose
if you disagree with what i say your an idiot

I AM A DEBATOR FROM SASKATCHEWAN YAH

Shal Kek Nem Ron
MackTheKnife
Forum Intermediate

Teal'auc wrote:
MackTheKnife wrote:stop posting in red, it's annoying and hard to read. if you must use a colour, use yellow

I post in red for ages, nobody complained, so i don't plan to change my habit.

It's still annoying.
All alone, staring on
Watching her life go by
When her days are grey
And her nights are black

Return to “For Admin Archives”