Vaccines- biological preparation that improves immunity

Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular
Alliance: V For Victory
Race: Human
ID: 0

Re: Vaccines- biological preparation that improves immunity

Kit-Fox wrote:How exactly am i trolling?

Your the one been rude & shouting all the time, calm down buddy. take a chill pill as the saying goes :P

Part of your premise for the good Doc being correct is that her challenge was ignored, which is clearly a non argument as explained. Its not my fault if you dont like that, I mean really theres no need to get all het up about it.

As to proof, well I think that its been covered for my side of the arguement in several posts already, hence the only thing left to do is to demonstrate the holes with your arguments. Again not really my fault if you dont like that your arguments for vaccines being 'killer' as you put it arent entirely sound.

EDIT: also I have never accused of being a troll as you mentioned in an earlier post, please dont put words in my mouth thank you, its rude and really really offensive.

MARS THREAD MATE, WOW YOU HAVE A SHORT MEMORY DON'T YOU?.

NO WONDER, SHOT UP WITH VACCINES, DRINKING THE FLUORIDE, EATING THE ASPARTAME...

Your a lost cause...

Time will prove me right on this.

Like I said if you had kids....
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

The normalcy bias refers to an extreme mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of the government to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred that it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.

Are you suffering from normalcy bias?
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Alpha13snake wrote:
Kit-Fox wrote:How exactly am i trolling?

Your the one been rude & shouting all the time, calm down buddy. take a chill pill as the saying goes :P

Part of your premise for the good Doc being correct is that her challenge was ignored, which is clearly a non argument as explained. Its not my fault if you dont like that, I mean really theres no need to get all het up about it.

As to proof, well I think that its been covered for my side of the arguement in several posts already, hence the only thing left to do is to demonstrate the holes with your arguments. Again not really my fault if you dont like that your arguments for vaccines being 'killer' as you put it arent entirely sound.

EDIT: also I have never accused of being a troll as you mentioned in an earlier post, please dont put words in my mouth thank you, its rude and really really offensive.

MARS THREAD MATE, WOW YOU HAVE A SHORT MEMORY DON'T YOU?.

NO WONDER, SHOT UP WITH VACCINES, DRINKING THE FLUORIDE, EATING THE ASPARTAME...

Your a lost cause...

Time will prove me right on this.

Like I said if you had kids....

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Whatever happened to Thriller?.

http://news.yahoo.com/finland-vows-care ... 19281.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/029760_vitam ... uenza.html

If anyone is in contact with thriller, please give him this message for me because he hasn't responded to many of my PM's in the past and doubt he would respond now. tell him i said; the truth ALWAYS gets out with the passage of time :-)

I would also encourage peeps (especially Thriller) to read this article and follow the blue links for the proof: http://www.infowars.com/conclusive-link ... disorders/

You can also visit Dr. Andrew Wakefields website who has been demonised and attached because of his research into vaccines and autism: http://www.callous-disregard.com/

-David Icke
Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular
Alliance: V For Victory
Race: Human
ID: 0

Still fighting Avenger? :D

Me too.

I've had another edition to the family little Jack.

Regards Alpha.
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

The normalcy bias refers to an extreme mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of the government to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred that it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.

Are you suffering from normalcy bias?
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Congrats mate...keep those snakes coming!

I will never give up because we have no future and neither do our kids if we give up.

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”