fgjfhjtfkfutkul8ufuoliyoio8ioyiuiuimf7r56g56g7i7igve7gu

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
kynell
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: kynell v coyle

I see and again u wait for me to be offline then u mass and jump to ppt :(

cooowwwwwaaaaarrrrrrrrrddddddddd!!!!!!!!!
IFLuX
Forum Elite

they used alliance ppt
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

You massed me offline you noob. I work, massed you when I got home. Bigger fish to fry with delta now.

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
kynell
Forum Irregular

IFLuX wrote:they used alliance ppt
o thought coyle done his usual mass and run tactic hes been doing on me throughout this vendy to scared to onliner so he waits for me to go offline then masses and hits ppt.

now I cant rape you on my own instead I have to spit roast u with iflux and possible gang rape with rest of delta :-D
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

Are you a **Filtered** idiot or something, I mass you when I come online, wether your online or not. Everytime I'm on your stateless, can't wait till I have a few days off, just sit on the worthless was of yours.

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

:smt081
kynell
Forum Irregular

~Coyle~ wrote:Are you a **Filtered** idiot or something, I mass you when I come online, wether your online or not. Everytime I'm on your stateless, can't wait till I have a few days off, just sit on the worthless was of yours.
its funny how u claim im always statless yet you always snipe my 15trill defences I put up then u jump on ppt again.

and yes so every1 keeps hearing ur days off u told me many of times u have days of so I ask for onliner then on them days u claim actually u didn't have day off after all then you wait for me to ve offline and snipe me again and then jump to ppt.

your a **Filtered** moron kid apart from actually building a defence ur worse than the last worthless vendy I was in atleast he didn't make excuses claiming to be offline so couldn't onliner me yet 1 min before u was attacking me stupid coyle. [-(
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

Yes work called, playing behind a counter sadly. And you built ONE 14tril defense, many people will vouch that. :---)
Anyway done here. wont be posting here ill just leave your statless state to tell the story.

Name: kynell
Tank
[ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ ]
Disciples of Thoth (Science)
The UnKnown of the AJNA
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}
Plane: Normal Reality
Commander: Ashrak Marduk
Race Name: Shinigami
Army Size:
Treasury: Naquadah

Your like that nearly two days now :smt043

kynell
Forum Irregular

~Coyle~ wrote:Yes work called, playing behind a counter sadly. And you built ONE 14tril defense, many people will vouch that. :---)
Anyway done here. wont be posting here ill just leave your statless state to tell the story.

Name: kynell
Tank
[ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ ]
Disciples of Thoth (Science)
The UnKnown of the AJNA
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}
Plane: Normal Reality
Commander: Ashrak Marduk
Race Name: Shinigami
Army Size:
Treasury: Naquadah

Your like that nearly two days now :smt043
no I hit ppt last night as u hit ppt after sniping me and run to ppt so I hit it aswell, many people can vouch that u do that everytime and no I built 3 10trilld defences a 14trill defence a 15trill defence every1 can vouch for that as they spy me so don't go crying now making up bull when every1 knows it I built same defences as you except my last 1 which was a lot bigger than urs only difference is I don't hit and run like you do.
kynell
Forum Irregular

MODS PLEASE CLOSE

vendetta has ended its pointless as coyle in war now anyway mods plz close.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

kynell wrote:vendetta has ended its pointless as coyle in war now anyway mods plz close.

Code: Select all

Both sides must agree a vendetta is over before the thread can be closed. One side cannot request a thread be locked when the other side wishes it to remain open.
Thread will remain open until you have both requested it be closed.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
kynell
Forum Irregular

I made the thread lol

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Return to “Vendetta corner”