Tauri/tollan only alliance

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Sex Panther
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Warhead
Race: 100% Human
ID: 36462

Tauri/tollan only alliance

This is very sad, but as far as I am aware, (correct me if I am wrong) "Tauri Warlords" are the strongest "all tauri alliance",
who come to a total power of less than half my power, which unless I am as strong as Mojo, is quite embarressing!

Now to my question. Would anyone be interested in join an all tauri alliance?
Cerberus
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Odin's Legacy
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Re: Tauri/tollan only alliance

I tried to make an all Tauri alliance once, the description clearly said no other races just tauri and the first guy to apply was an Asgard! Like what the hell is that about?
Sex Panther
Forum Irregular

Maybe he thought it was one of those ironic things like the current "Tauri alliance"..
Demonfox
Fledgling Forumer
Race: System Lord

im Ancient but could switch to tollan lol
ID= 66719

Best SGW Rank-8-

ThakalluS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord / ORI

I'm system lord Toon_PDT_07

"We have made a desert and called it peace"
- Scipio Africanus
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Demonfox wrote:im Ancient but could switch to tollan lol

Best move of your life. Our camo user bar is much easier on the eyes.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Sex Panther
Forum Irregular

good point. Now what im wondering is why there are just as many different races posting in this thread than tauris?
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

Dark Horse wrote:good point. Now what im wondering is why there are just as many different races posting in this thread than tauris?

Just drawn to our natural charisma. After all, who doesn't want to be a Tauri, or at least like the Tauri.

Want to know why we have such a high attack bonus? The front line troops start celebrating when they see Tauri ships coming, because everyone loves the Tauri. It's only after the first pass that they go back to their guns, glad their comrades were killed by Tauri rather than snakeheads or legos.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 12759

Dark Horse wrote:Maybe he thought it was one of those ironic things like the current "Tauri alliance"..

Be careful the words you say. Not smart to make fun of one of the strongest alliances in the game, especially since you have had this discussion with us before.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

He does have a point. You guys aren't a Tauri exclusive alliance anymore, or even a Tauri/Tollan exclusive. I know the game has changed since TA was formed, and that race is no longer a key component. But really, if he wasn't being so sarcastic, I would say you were overreacting.
The Phoenix Awards!
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 12759

I have no problems with people making Tauri only alliances, that's wonderful and more power to them.

The problem the TA had with him previously was he was calling his alliance the one "true" tauri alliance, well that annoyed a few as you could imagine. Now he has insulted us in his recruitment thread. All I am saying is he should choose his words more carefully and stop insulting an alliance that, although usually peaceful, does NOT like to be messed with.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

Yeah, I was here with his last recruitment thread, so I know why his posting would rustle your feathers :P
The Phoenix Awards!
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
ID: 21763

His ingame name is the same right? :twisted:
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

I was waiting for one of you to say that :?
The Phoenix Awards!
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
ID: 21763

Phoenix of Terra wrote:I was waiting for one of you to say that :?

Well it had to be me right? :P

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”