Protective Planets Treaty.

Do you think there should be on attack page next to the name of a person some way to indicate they are under the PPT(Protective Planets Treaty)

yes
73%
no
18%
maybe
9%

Total votes: 11
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

Protective Planets Treaty.

what say thee?

It's unfair on the people on the PPT because as soon as they come out of it, people will pounce on them for the Naquadah. It is fine as it is at the moment.
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

part of the fun is seeing some with 300k naq then trying to attack and it saying this user is under the covenants of the protected planets treaty,

you should have played this game a few weeks ago when their was no limit on the treaty if they were new or had supporter status and didnt attack any1

Yeah, he is right, it is fun doing that
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

Lord Ba'al wrote:part of the fun is seeing some with 300k naq then trying to attack and it saying this user is under the covenants of the protected planets treaty,

you should have played this game a few weeks ago when their was no limit on the treaty if were new or had supporter status and didnt attack any1

seeing my rank, I have been playing longer. Yes I'm aware at one time unlimited time under it. But I get so tired of trying to attack someone with 250,000 naq to 900,000 naq only to find out. Hey you cant because they are under the PPT.

And I only find out after I took the risk and sent in all my spies. Some people where in the top 150 that I found out that they where under the PPT.

then atleast have it come up that you cant even spy on them because if I lose spies when I try to sneak peak only to find out that they are under the PPT I'll be PO'd.

And thats what I'm trying to stop from eventually happening.
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer

i havent attacked any1 under the PPT for nearly 2 weeks and in the past week ive stolen almost 2mil of naquadah so i dunno who you been attacking

I highly doubt that will ever happen, sorry.
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

Lord Ba'al wrote:i havent attacked any1 under the PPT for nearly 2 weeks and in the past week ive stolen almost 2mil of naquadah so i dunno who you been attacking

I tried to attack 3 people today and got that they where under the PPT.

GuiltySpark416 wrote:I highly doubt that will ever happen, sorry.

Came close I have a HIGH amount of spies. And Skill level 7. Just barley made it past the guy on the sneak peak.

Lord_Core wrote:
Lord Ba'al wrote:i havent attacked any1 under the PPT for nearly 2 weeks and in the past week ive stolen almost 2mil of naquadah so i dunno who you been attacking

I tried to attack 3 people today and got that they where under the PPT.

GuiltySpark416 wrote:I highly doubt that will ever happen, sorry.

Came close I have a HIGH amount of spies. And Skill level 7. Just barley made it past the guy on the sneak peak.

Try to attack people who are ranked 1000 or less, rather than people who are ranked 2-3000
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

GuiltySpark416 wrote:
Try to attack people who are ranked 1000 or less, rather than people who are ranked 2-3000

just went and got the names of the guys I did the sneak peaks on

PLM/ rank 267/ 240,000 naq
Biosync/ rank 421/ 234,000 naq

and they were protected?
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

GuiltySpark416 wrote:and they were protected?

Yes they where. PLM only had a defense ranking of like 250,000 my eyes light up and I was like woot. Goto attack hit my only 11 attacks I had and click attack.

BLAH BLAH BLAH is under the PPT.

GAH!

Last night was the guy that had 900,000 Naq under the PPT that I tried to attack. Though he was in the rank of 800's or so. Some noob.

Biosync is under suporter status, and when I did my sneak peek, for his attack/defense I got ???? and saw he had level 7 spies and 198 of them I was soooo lucky I lost NO ONE. because I dont have 198 spies. I have a tad be less but I sent them all on the sneak peek.
Last edited by Lord_Core on Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer

they are protected probabley because they have brought ultimate supporter status or they are in vacation mode, like guilty said try attacking some1 in the top 1000.
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer

Lord_Core wrote:
GuiltySpark416 wrote:and they were protected?

Yes they where. PLM only had a defense ranking of like 250,000 my eyes light up and I was like woot. Goto attack hit my only 11 attacks I had and click attack.

BLAH BLAH BLAH is under the PPT.

GAH!

Last night was the guy that had 900,000 Naq under the PPT that I tried to attack. Though he was in the rank of 800's or so. Some noob.

when you attack some1 you gotta think how much naq they got if its loads and they are ranked like 700-800-900 etc you gotta ask your self why have they got that much simple PPT and you dont even have to attack them and waste your time.
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

Lord Ba'al wrote:they are protected probabley because they have brought ultimate supporter status or they are in vacation mode, like guilty said try attacking some1 in the top 1000.

DID you not see the ranks of those two guys? one was less then 300 the other was less then 500. I guess thats not top 1000. But it could have fooled me.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”