An Attack upon the Goa'uld

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

An Attack upon the Goa'uld

<// Camera zooms over a dark terrain to a black tower, barely visible save for the lights moving rapidly behind the windows. //>
<// This is the Council Tower of the Race Representatives, where in case of an emergency, Race Leaders or their Representatives, meet to discuss the ongoing affairs. //>
<// Auriel stands and addresses the Council. //>

Auriel: I ask that all Councilors announce themselves, so that we may know whom we are addressing. It has been some time since last we were called together, so there are undoubtedly many things that have changed.

<// Auriel walks up to a chalkboard and writes down: />>
*Auriel. Ancient.
<// Auriel turns around and continues. />>

I am Auriel. Commander of the Army at Evenor, an Ancient City. As all of you can tell, save for the Replicators, I am female. I was among those of our race who returned from Pegasus. As for events there, I will not go into depth, but I will mention I was commander of the Aurora-class battlecruiser Holofernes, and commanded many missions into Wraith territories.
Elected to represent the Ancients and the Asgard to this esteemed Council, along with my dear friends, I stand before you today.

As you may have seen, the Goa'uld Empire has come under Replicator attack. So far, the Asgard, Ancients, Tollan and Tauri have not been affected. It would seem a Replicator got drunk, and started replicating itself throughout the Goa'uld strongholds in the neighbourhood.

Will this council in gathering come up with reprimands against the Replicators, or will we cower in our tower, fighting among each other?

<// Auriel sits, and Morgan shoots her a wink. //>

((It would be nice if Race Representants would post here, and comment on the forum-atrocity committed by HairyMeHoff, Replicator? Or just give it a twist, Replicator attack on Goa'uld being the theme..)) :)
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Re: An Attack upon the Goa'uld

The System Lords in our divine manner have dealt with the 'attack' of course headed by Lord Ra, as I was indisposed. No major damage has been dealt, and the Goa'uld plan on using more sophisticated methods for a counter-attack.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

The enemy came and they were struck down. A line in the sand has been drawn, those who pass it, do so at their own risk. The Goa'uld will not allow lesser races to so easily trample our temples, and to think such thoughts is heresy. Fear you not Auriel, the System Lords are more than capable of dealing with a few blocks.
Death is the Road to Awe

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Excellent.
Good to hear Systemlord Divine intervention was imposed quickly.. funny how I almost felt to act on that attack. It is a good thing I did not, considering how this has been a chance for the younger race to prove themselves capable..

We might draw up some.. preventive measures to prevent such attacks in the future? Or shall we trust that all respective representatives are capable of dealing with the affairs of their own, without 'outside' assistance?
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

*cheers for Harry's effort, if not his method*
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

<// FreeSpirit walks up to a chalkboard and writes down: />>
*FreeSpirit. Tollan Represent.

I have not noticed any problems on our planet or the planet Earth yet. However i noticed many ships are out and over borders they were agreed to not to cross. We are now stil ltrying to be one of the diplomatic races however if this comes to a battle we Tauri's and Tollans are ready.
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Sun God Ra wrote:The enemy came and they were struck down. A line in the sand has been drawn, those who pass it, do so at their own risk. The Goa'uld will not allow lesser races to so easily trample our temples, and to think such thoughts is heresy. Fear you not Auriel, the System Lords are more than capable of dealing with a few blocks.

was not struck down.. i got bored.... and i wasn't drunk either! :P

Return to “Race General”