Your greatest achievement so far?

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Bullseye
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): *Bullseye

Your greatest achievement so far?

What are you proud of, something you have worked hard at and achieved.
What goals do you currently have?
O Neills
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Tauri Warlords
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Re: Your greatest achievement so far?

I am a Tauri, my rank is currently around 4,300. to protect an officer, I attacked an Ascended. Much to my surprise, I won! So is probably my greatest achievement. Sure, he came back and massed me the next day, weakening me enough for another enemy to break through and kill around 500,000 or my troops, and destroy every last weapon I had, but it got him to stop attacking my officer.
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

When I was rank 7 with rank 1 attack... back in Sep 2005. 8) Good times.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Bullseye
Forum Expert

O Neills that is very classy of you, beating someone bigger and more powerful is so awesome.

Nuto vixen can you remember what size it was?

Mine would have to be taking rank 1 m/s off svarun lol
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Being online for several weeks almost 24/7 in the cop vs cia war now that was a war :D
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Bullseye
Forum Expert

I never had the honor of fighting in that war, but it sure was fun keeping track of it.
damien snpr
Forum Irregular
Race: **Filtered**

I have yet to have a defining moment... I was quite happy the first time I massed someone for sending me a nasty message after a naq hit.

The only goal I really have right now is to finish ascending since I kinda hung out at Prior for 5 or 6 months. :D
...Image
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

klacey wrote:O Neills that is very classy of you, beating someone bigger and more powerful is so awesome.

Nuto vixen can you remember what size it was?

Mine would have to be taking rank 1 m/s off svarun lol

60mil I believe :p

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
gridlock
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Federation

if we count the ascended server it would be my rank 3 strike and farming every1, got 100 tril hit a second ago my biggest hit
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

I'm sure all of us have a fondness for our first ascension. Especially in ye olden times when you had to have a pretty decent rank to ascend. Spent most of my first year through smart and less than smart decisions to get there, but finally doing it was quite the good feeling.

Being ranked in the top 70, plus all the massings over the years were also pretty memorable.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Mathlord wrote:I'm sure all of us have a fondness for our first ascension. Especially in ye olden times when you had to have a pretty decent rank to ascend. Spent most of my first year through smart and less than smart decisions to get there, but finally doing it was quite the good feeling.

Being ranked in the top 70, plus all the massings over the years were also pretty memorable.

Dont forget all the wars we fought in the TA
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

FreeSpirit wrote:
Mathlord wrote:I'm sure all of us have a fondness for our first ascension. Especially in ye olden times when you had to have a pretty decent rank to ascend. Spent most of my first year through smart and less than smart decisions to get there, but finally doing it was quite the good feeling.

Dont forget all the wars we fought in the TA

Yeah I've had the honor of fighting along side some of the coolest and best players in the game against most of the other top players ranging from Omega, DDE, DD, OoC and many others over the years. Good times and a great way to learn how to play the game to it's best!
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

lol....where would I start?

If I was to ignore the fact you made no reference to the posed question being contained in game...I could be here all year writing...

If I stayed in game..I could say I was the first person to suggest Motherships. (not quite in the guise they ended up...but I first proposed the idea....which well has become a rather popular thing..just slightly..)

I could say I was one of the first 10 members of DDE? Or that I was in the top 10 for like a day before getting sabbed? Im not sure what you would qualify for an achievement...I suppose at the moment its getting over 50mill army size, not much really..but a goal met by me. :wink:
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Semper wrote:lol....where would I start?

If I was to ignore the fact you made no reference to the posed question being contained in game...I could be here all year writing...

If I stayed in game..I could say I was the first person to suggest Motherships. (not quite in the guise they ended up...but I first proposed the idea....which well has become a rather popular thing..just slightly..)

I could say I was one of the first 10 members of DDE? Or that I was in the top 10 for like a day before getting sabbed? Im not sure what you would qualify for an achievement...I suppose at the moment its getting over 50mill army size, not much really..but a goal met by me. :wink:

Semper, you finally got that snake out of your head! Welcome to the Tauri board.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”