All Tauri and Tollan discussion
~Josh~
"The Canadian"
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hobo
ID: 1968761

Race forums underused and underrated?

Does anyone else think so?
muffafuffin wrote:nevermind please disregard my nap as the SGW gods (and by gods i mean TC) dont see a nap in my future.
MY TRADE FEEDBACK
damien snpr
Forum Irregular
Race: **Filtered**
ID: 0

Re: Race forums underused and underrated?

Oh... I dunno, but creating two of the same topic might generate some traffic. heh

This game stopped being about race wars and whatnot awhile back... seems like most of the race forums are now used mainly for banter and a little roleplaying.
...Image
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Wow soldier, you're very close to spamming the tauri palace!

This place is only quiet because I have been studying and afk for a while.

In the meantime, why not attend the Tauri BBQ and cook up a storm in there. Spread the word. Tauris are the best cooks on... any planet.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Not only that but life in the raceboards has doubled since we have new race mods and active posters here. Just watvch the owrds of this humble tollan one day we will be supreme n these galaxys wether in game or on forums thats to be seen
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

talking about new race mods i dnt mean to intrude but i am running for repli mod and every vote towards my name helps me and i would be greatful sorry for spamming but well we all need votes in the repli section
Last edited by Twitchy on Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

FreeSpirit wrote:Not only that but life in the raceboards has doubled since we have new race mods and active posters here. Just watvch the owrds of this humble tollan one day we will be supreme n these galaxys wether in game or on forums thats to be seen

we got new race mods because proud replis got the forums going again! repli power!

and vote for me not twitchy!
Crysis
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Pure Poison
ID: 87000

LOL hairy, you have been busy, havent you...
I shall stand,
I shall destroy,
I shall protect,
I shall not kneel.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Trade Feedback : http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=110570
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

ur back!
Twitchy
Forum Addict

well people of the tauri we will take your resivations to the new snake buffey its all you can eat for one space ship only get a free drink if you pay with a mothership. and after you have eaten you can take part in the local sanke hunt where we hunt down system lords and steal there babys and serve them up to the next guese :D
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

meh the race forums used to be all the rage, but as with everything. Times change, things die and go out of fashion....
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Twitchy
Forum Addict

yup but were always be here too over look them hey semper and the other race mod team
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

semper.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Twitchy
Forum Addict

yesh that apears to be your name :P
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Where's the Semper clone?
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

semper is no fun. im working on a patch that will give me all the upgrades of a pheonix

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”