Lets Replicate!

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Lets Replicate!

Replication for all... especially those who dont want it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

Re: Lets Replicate!

whooo replinorbe welcom to the Repli fourm make your self at home and terrorise the goulads (they get peed off the easiest)
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

welcome!! replication is what we do best ;) btw tauri also get anoyed quickly *cough* hint *cough*

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
R1cardo
Forum Regular
Alliance: A.I. Artificial Intelligence
Race: Replicator
ID: 1923508

yeah nice meeting ya.
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Skunky wrote:welcome!! replication is what we do best ;) btw tauri also get anoyed quickly *cough* hint *cough*

Yes, i have been replicating around them for the last 2 days. Its very fun to do.

~RepliNorbe.
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert
ID: 0

kinda sucks when we try to replicate around the asgard..... they seem to like us :?
Lister
Forum Irregular
Alliance: A.I
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1011110011

The asguard understand us better than most. Must be the increased grey matter by comparison.

Or maybe they were considering how to transfer asguard consciousness into a replibody. After all their organic systems are failing them, and we do know they transition their minds to computer cores between clonings.

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”