Its been fun

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
TheWay
Forum Regular
Alliance: T.A.G.
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 0

Its been fun

Well all I am officialy leaveing SGW

I want to thank all the many number of friends I have made that have realy been a great encouragement to me over these last years. There are so many things about this game that are great, but the best and most valuable thing is the relationships you are able to build and the community you get to be a part of.

It is very sad that the negetives of this game became so overwhelming that they made this game no longer enjoyable. I dont want to leave on a negetive note so I wont spend any time on the things and the people in this game that ruin it and steal its value, rather I will thank those that conducted themselves in such a way that people felt like this game was played by people of character.

I will from time to time still hop on msn and chat with many of you, but for now i am finishing up college and then heading off for masters school so i will be very busy for a while.

I wish my friends the best of luck in their future gamming.

I will be selling my account and the uu on it in what ever fashion people are able to afford. I will sell at very low prices since I need $$ to pay school loans

viewtopic.php?f=130&t=109313
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Re: Its been fun

I'm a secret admirer, you fought well in some war...and I've admired you for that. Farewell.
Death is the Road to Awe

Tekki
Forum Addict

Weaps I'm really sorry to see you go. Really really sorry. Get on MSN so I can berate you more and make some suggestions about the disposition of your account.

Then don't be a stranger on MSN either, even with your studies.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Taxxy
Forum Irregular

One of the nicest, more respectable, polite all round good guys in SGW.
I am sorry that you left of the not you did :(
You will be missed mate, i wish you all the best in your studies, hopefully we will still talk from time to time
It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

you will be missed weps :(

I had many great chats and massing sprees with you that i shall not forget. You were a mighty leader of SN, and they will never be the same without you.

All the best for the future. :D

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
SlimD
Forum Irregular
Race: Human

Take care mate. Good luck in school.
Cheers,
SlimD - sniffing around the forums
TheWay
Forum Regular
Alliance: T.A.G.
Race: NanoTiMaster

Thanks for all the nice messages it is appreciated, and I will certaintly be on msn from time to time.

I hope some of the things I tried to instill in people in this game sticks and I have no doubt SN and the AEU will do fine and will recover from this exodus of leadership that they have experianced
Melchiott
Forum Grunt

Cya around WZ its been nice knowing you. Maybe I'll see you on ausgate.
noxOn`
Forum Irregular
Alliance: I
Race: quit SGW
ID: 4913

have fun dude in RL
SGC...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

M8 i started this game and became ur officer and yh from der the rest has just came along.

u was a great leader i am happy to have been led by u.

U have showed Diplomacy can always be a gd point. and there is a time to fight and not to. Anyway take care, I wish u the best in master skool and the best in RL.
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

you are a great player, and will always be remembered.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your life, it was a pleasure knowing you, and fighting along side you.

-S1eepy
fussy sam
Forum Grunt

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
fussy sam
Forum Grunt

AEU will miss you WZ, i will miss you. you was a great leader.
ARC_trooper
Forum Expert
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
Race: System Lord
ID: 51965

:(

Fun knowing you for the short ammount of time.

GL with the future!
An Alphan does not ask how many, but where they are!

sniperbull
Forum Irregular
Race: Tollan

hey WZ, sad to see you go, been looking on MSN for you to say hi, and what not. gl in life M8, and ttyl

Jack: I'd hate for someone to claim that I am equal to Mathlord, doesn't get much more insulting that.
Noobert: You are equal to Mathlord! *Runs as fast as possible from Jack*
Jack: No matter how fast you run you cant run faster then the ban hammer. *bans Noobert*

Return to “Quitting....”