Ascended cap

Suggest any improvements
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

Re: Ascended cap

Munchy wrote:Bringing raiding back won't help. At this point, it would make it so terrible it would be almost funny. Raising the cap also won't help, as there are many players that without the cap would produce around or over 5 billion planets per month, meaning no cap would stand for long.

There is no easy solution.

Edit:
By the way, it seems one of my posts fell into a crack in the forum
https://talk.gatewa.rs/search.php?author_id=4409&sr=posts
You can see it there, being the 2nd one down, but it doesn't seem to exist in this thread where it should. :shock:

you are right; there is no EASY solution. The HARD solution would be to do a total reset of both servers. But that would take a game designer with vision, brains, and balls, three things that the designer of this game sorely lacks.
Defense-Forcefield
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Gladiators
Race: Ancient
ID: 44462

to get back on first post, why do u want to move the cap ?

i want to know the reason...

i was doing 40mil planets/day before hitting the cap
i still make 40mil planets/day now at more than 6bil planets

the income increase at same rate than the cap, so, u can continue to grow as well

if it's only to see Physical Expansion : 200bil planets, there is really no need

u all cry about snipers, but if cap is moved, u will have snipers with more strenght, that's all
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

what if the cap was raised and raiding was available. Here is my thought.

Remove the ability to untrain planets. Add raiding, increase the cap, but if you are at or above the cap you can no longer raid.
Defense-Forcefield
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Gladiators
Race: Ancient
ID: 44462

Ifrit wrote:what if the cap was raised and raiding was available. Here is my thought.

Remove the ability to untrain planets. Add raiding, increase the cap, but if you are at or above the cap you can no longer raid.

are u a sniper ? sure u are...
if u'r not, just take a look at your reply, and imagine HOW MUCH they would gain from an update like that.

rading, building huge attack, loosing it in farming, increasing lvls, raiding again...
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

Defense-Forcefield wrote:to get back on first post, why do u want to move the cap ?

i want to know the reason...

i was doing 40mil planets/day before hitting the cap
i still make 40mil planets/day now at more than 6bil planets

the income increase at same rate than the cap, so, u can continue to grow as well

if it's only to see Physical Expansion : 200bil planets, there is really no need

u all cry about snipers, but if cap is moved, u will have snipers with more strenght, that's all

Im not cryin at all about how game it is, just wanted to see a bigger addition and be happier in this happy lil place, to be able to grow all , if u think there is no need then u dont think the facts and ideas of my post!
If it moves every time 30% players reached it then it means its growing because a big part of players is growing, second as it keeps going up also keeps affecting biggest for long time... so mostly at certain point it wont move for long time till others can grow as fast as the big ones do.
Chabge the 30% for 50% or 65% to make it harder.
I dont give a **Filtered** about snipers, not scare of anyone at all in this game, most i can lose is the units or planets.... so why would i cry about it!
I my self like to go farming in ascended as crazy and even asked for another change so noone could team up at all! he he he.... would like to see if anyone have the balls to play it all vs all and no alliances , like many chickens love in here... !
Anyway man my idea mostly is to add a lil bit more fun, even tho i got massed and found out that there is a better easier faster way to grow up..... he he he... so no need mate! :lol:
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

Defense-Forcefield wrote:
Ifrit wrote:what if the cap was raised and raiding was available. Here is my thought.

are u a sniper ? sure u are...
if u'r not, just take a look at your reply, and imagine HOW MUCH they would gain from an update like that.

rading, building huge attack, loosing it in farming, increasing lvls, raiding again...

no im not a sniper, but after thinking about it. I did realize for my idea to work apporatitely Being able to untrain planets would have to remain.

So to rewrite my thought as a update, I would like to see the cap increase, and move with the growth of players. And Raiding reintroduced, but once you are at or above the cap you can no longer raid.
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

the cap just needs to be a rolling cap like main...

its the simplest solution to the stagnation that at least 30-50% of the server is suffering from now they are over the 2bill cap

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Raven
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Lets just remove the cap but i dont want any of you crying when snipers rule the server in 1 month time...
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

TheRook wrote:the cap just needs to be a rolling cap like main...

its the simplest solution to the stagnation that at least 30-50% of the server is suffering from now they are over the 2bill cap

TheRook

whats wrong with the raiding suggestion?? I mean really it allows the smaller player to grow faster. And in some method forces snipers to acually train and maintain their account to some degree.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

Raven wrote:Lets just remove the cap but i dont want any of you crying when snipers rule the server in 1 month time...

everybody cries about snipers already, caps doesnt prevent that at all....
and if 50% percent arrives cap it means its not so good to have it, its supossed to be to stop some players to grow too fast, to level up the game.. what are they going to wait ? till everyboyd is over cap ¿¿¿???
Dr Toboggan
Forum Grunt
ID: 1986375
Alternate name(s): Dr Toboggan

unitedabominations wrote:
Raven wrote:Lets just remove the cap but i dont want any of you crying when snipers rule the server in 1 month time...

everybody cries about snipers already, caps doesnt prevent that at all....
and if 50% percent arrives cap it means its not so good to have it, its supossed to be to stop some players to grow too fast, to level up the game.. what are they going to wait ? till everyboyd is over cap ¿¿¿???

no, but if you remove it people with very high CER and physical levels could just wait a couple of weeks or so, and then train their planets, and be practically indestructible by pretty much everyone else. If anything is to be done, it should either be a slowly moving cap, or have the percent reduction above 2b happen more gradually.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

I think none of u have read my post ... damn it...
The cap moves up to biggest armysize, so even if their cer is too high they will reach in a few days and have the same issue.... so mostly helps less developed dudes than bigger ones who will soon have again it all down!
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

or then to make it harder it moves only when 75% of players reaches the cap it goes a lil bit up....
| Nemesis |
Fledgling Forumer

Ifrit wrote:

TheRook

whats wrong with the raiding suggestion?? I mean really it allows the smaller player to grow faster. And in some method forces snipers to acually train and maintain their account to some degree.

Raiding is a dumb idea, the most active members of TJP and FUALL would end up so far ahead just like Mojo and Sinister used to be

Why does everyone moan about snipers blah blah they never have anything to mass etc etc, well heres a thought. Maybe we dont have anything to mass because you guys are always massing us for single hits, if you log on and you`ve been hit and theres nothing to mass then you were to slow simple as

about raising the cap.... you have no idea how this would benefit us "snipers" You guys would all grow much faster and soon enough have much larger incomes and to compansate you would/might build a SLIGHTLY larger defence. The snipers will or most likely do have a much superior CER and will easily be able to compansate for your larger defences and when i go on a farming run my attack log becomes 4 pages longer. Just think all those players in that attack log will have bigger and bigger incomes leading to much larger DMU hits :-D

so eeeeer good luck trying to keep up :lol:
Give a man the means to start a fire and he can stay warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he`ll be warm for the rest of his life!
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

| Nemesis | wrote:
Ifrit wrote:

TheRook

Raiding is a dumb idea, the most active members of TJP and FUALL would end up so far ahead just like Mojo and Sinister used to be

Why does everyone moan about snipers blah blah they never have anything to mass etc etc, well heres a thought. Maybe we dont have anything to mass because you guys are always massing us for single hits, if you log on and you`ve been hit and theres nothing to mass then you were to slow simple as

about raising the cap.... you have no idea how this would benefit us "snipers" You guys would all grow much faster and soon enough have much larger incomes and to compansate you would/might build a SLIGHTLY larger defence. The snipers will or most likely do have a much superior CER and will easily be able to compansate for your larger defences and when i go on a farming run my attack log becomes 4 pages longer. Just think all those players in that attack log will have bigger and bigger incomes leading to much larger DMU hits :-D

so eeeeer good luck trying to keep up :lol:

Can you supply a reasoning for saying that is so, you obviously didnt read my post...so I will rewrite my thought again...

1.) Cap increase, and move with the growth of players.
2.) Raiding reintroduced, but once you are at or above the cap you can no longer raid.

Return to “Suggestions”