Two Out of three...Aint bad...But its not great.

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Two Out of three...Aint bad...But its not great.

I think Most of you saw this comeing...

Ive completely, Lost my mind.

Ive come to that point in my life, where alot of things are becoming clear, Alot of things are moveing forward, So much is happening and im too tired to swim against the infernal current that is life...So i wanna swim with it. Alot has happened recently (weather you heard about it from me or weather you didnt even know) which has changed me, made me think alot more, So this forum, and this game, I dont have the time for...really. So its time to take a step back. Ive posted on the omega forum, and im going to go into detail about some things there etc, but the long short of it is im leaveing, Im going to keep my account running, though i'l log in very rarely...(I could never bring myself to sell/delete my baby) so im going to see what they wanna do, as in, shall i stay or go from there. Other than that, I'l be gone...More so than i have been recently (yes some people have been complaing via msn as to why i dont post often anymore...). As in, I'm no longer here, BAI.

I wanna leave yall with something, but im not sure what yet so i'l carry on typeing...Im nowhere near the person i was when i started off, I remember people used to regaurd me as an astute poster, an amuseing if grumpy person, some people also thought i was a **Filtered**, Which i admit to being :D

Theres not much i can say about that, people and times change i guess.

But you'l never find your goals trompling about on the internet (unless your name is bill gates) So i urge you all to go out there, and look, listen, feel...My god i think ive had some form of revalation here...haha!

Just do it, Dont leave yourself short, dont cut yourself short, if you love someone tell them before its too late (yes this is one of the things ive found out...With my dad almost dieing) If you've made a mistake, Hold your hands up and admit it. Be as nice as you can to as many people as you can, And if you cant be nice, Just smile.

Dont let people push you around, and always look em in the eye, Never let them see you bleed.

If you want something, You HAVE to get off your ass and take it.

Ive made too many friends over the years to name everyone, so i wont try, I'l just say...In no order.

To everyone ive wronged, you know who you are, Then i am sorry.

To everyone ive righted, Your welcome...

Everyone from the sgws meetup (and i will attend anymore that happen), My beloved Omega, Everyone Alliance ive had contact with, Everyone in the UK, Australia, America, Saudi Arabia, Well you get the idea...

Jake, Reborn, StI, Geisha, EtL, Nuto Vixen, The Deity, Winterwolf, Balor, Mandragoran, Semper, Mordack, BW, Wolf359, Goo, Apapendamek, Whitey, Homer, Smooshable, Admin, Rahl, Law1447, Louis, Tanith, SLicky, Proffi, Corky, Anyone on My MSN or anyone ive spoken to, I know ive left millions of people off that list but hey, If i have feel free to post below and complain...

I just thought id mention those people who have impacted upon me, In a way or anouther...

Oh, and if you never liked me, **Filtered** off.

And Finally, Old Skool will always prevail, Exit Light, Enter Night...And remember to let it all fade to black.

Sleep when your in the ground people.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Archon
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Re: Two Out of three...Aint bad...But its not great.

Have fun out there :lol:
Easy^
Forum Elite

You **Filtered**!

Why you have to leave me out there alone :(

Well take care... what else can i say. And i hope i get to met you one day in person.
The Leader and Creator of Forgotten Serenity
Spoiler
Champions Train, Losers Complain!
generaloneill
Forum Regular
Alliance: lone wolf
Race: Tollan
ID: 6258

No Buck, you cant leave the game. :shock:
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Well, buck, take care out there and don't be a stranger should you decide to come back. You know you have many friends here... :)

Be well. :)

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Enjoy life! :D
Severian

Quit a week or two ago myself (well way before that but was asked to stay on until something, which I did) and its quite liberating so good to see you've made the same step mate :-P

I'll Echo the statement of getting out and experiencing life and that there is more then arguing internet opinions. Like the New Order Eccy Trip:

I feel so extraordinary, something's got a hold of me, I get this feeling i'm in motion, a sudden sense of liberty...

Keep in contact Buck and stay prepared. Each day spent in laxity brings us closer and closer to Z-Day...which reminds me, I still owe you a dawn of the dead poster - still waiting on the sale to be back on but when it does I will claim one in the name of Buckzh0r :-P

Take care and much <3

Balor
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

I wish you well Phil.
Enjoy your life and smile as often as you can.

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.

-Jess

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

ah ha! Well you have no excuse not to come to Chester and party in RB's with me now.... *rubs hands in Monty Burns fashion*

Excellent.......

I like this move! Its wonderful! Make sure you drop me a txt or something. Nearly end of uni year... Times a wasting!

Ronan Keating wrote:Living each day as if its the last, dancing all night and having a blast.
:-D

I'll be joining you here in two months myself.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

Buck!

It's weird not playing sgw!!! I've already tried re-logging into my account only to remember I don't have an account!

Buckeh, catch me on msn :( you never talk to me anymore
you don't call me back the next day :(
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

take care buck
HellFire
Forum Regular

</3 D:

Hope you have fun wherever life takes you mate, make the most of it =D

~Kittie/HellFire
~squishie~
Exists to be Squished
Race: Vampire

have fun buck... dont be afraid to say hi if you are ever over my part of the country :P
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

We still need to meet up for that drink..
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we hope you cant stay away long...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

Return to “Quitting....”