Twitchy's bragging

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
killtacular
Forum Addict

Twitchy's bragging

Ok there is a thread going on that twitchy is actively part of and feels the need to brag about getting some people banned or personally pointed out it was him doing the reporting to his friends the super mods. I feel this is unbecoming of any mod no matter what role they play on the forums. Being a mod you should hold yourself up above the rest. Seen not heard.

Twitchy wrote:yep as soon as he said that to jack i reported him the advantage of havin gthe super mods on msn :P

for one jack is the ombudsman when did he become a supermod? I now see he is a supermod from the blue color. Something fishy is amist.

And another post

Twitchy wrote:
teesdale wrote:
Twitchy wrote:lets hope he comes back with a different attitude ... ahh wishful thinking

lets hope he dont come back at all, lol.

again wish full thinking i mean i do not think he has threatend any one in RL so we can not get him banned unlike AGA who i personaly ogt baned with the help of my fellow mods with there super powers
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

Re: Twitchy's bragging

Two post yeh now that what i call braggin
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
killtacular
Forum Addict

Twitchy wrote:Two post yeh now that what i call braggin

actually there is 3 I have seen but I shall go look for more if you fell as if its not enough. Im off so I have nothing better to do .

Grow up its 2 to many. Be seen not heard.
Twitchy
Forum Addict

indeeds
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
killtacular
Forum Addict

Jack wrote:
killtacular wrote:Ok there is a thread going on that twitchy is actively part of and feels the need to brag about getting some people banned or personally pointed out it was him doing the reporting to his friends the super mods. I feel this is unbecoming of any mod no matter what role they play on the forums. Being a mod you should hold yourself up above the rest. Seen not heard.

Twitchy wrote:yep as soon as he said that to jack i reported him the advantage of havin gthe super mods on msn :P

for one jack is the ombudsman when did he become a supermod? I now see he is a supermod from the blue color. Something fishy is amist.

Super mods are green, and I've been blue since like my second day on the job.

Also, Twitchy wasn't talking about me, he didn't even mention Jack in that context.

He was talking about "Jack Oneal".

So your not a supermod then? This isn't a trick question it shouldn't be depends on how you look at it. its a simple yes/no.

Twitchy wrote:indeeds

Sounds like something from a 5 yr old . "Yeah what he said, because I haven't anything really intelligent to add."
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

killtacular, jack's blue color is the ombudsman color... the darker blue is the regular mod color (they cant ban), the pink is race mod color, the dark green is the global mod color (these can ban), and the orange is the admin color (they can do everything...) our yellow is a chaotic element, but our powers are those of a regular global mod...

also, bans wont happen unless they are deserved... so it isnt abuse of power unless the ban is undeserved... and if you think a ban is unjust, contact jack...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
killtacular
Forum Addict

Zeratul wrote:killtacular, jack's blue color is the ombudsman color... the darker blue is the regular mod color (they cant ban), the pink is race mod color, the dark green is the global mod color (these can ban), and the orange is the admin color (they can do everything...) our yellow is a chaotic element, but our powers are those of a regular global mod...

also, bans wont happen unless they are deserved... so it isnt abuse of power unless the ban is undeserved... and if you think a ban is unjust, contact jack...

sorry mere dancing. just wanted a yes/no thanks for the 2 step
Your in the respect group dont treat me as an idiot.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

sorry about that killtacular... it wasnt anything special about you in the way we formulated it, besides, it could help teach others that might read it...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Twitchy
Forum Addict

killtacular wrote:
Jack wrote:
killtacular wrote:Ok there is a thread going on that twitchy is actively part of and feels the need to brag about getting some people banned or personally pointed out it was him doing the reporting to his friends the super mods. I feel this is unbecoming of any mod no matter what role they play on the forums. Being a mod you should hold yourself up above the rest. Seen not heard.

Also, Twitchy wasn't talking about me, he didn't even mention Jack in that context.

So your not a supermod then? This isn't a trick question it shouldn't be depends on how you look at it. its a simple yes/no.

Sounds like something from a 5 yr old . "Yeah what he said, because I haven't anything really intelligent to add."

i was agreeing to waht jack said i did not feel that i need to expalin any further and felt a simple indeeds to jacks statement. and yes does it make you a big man trying to insult me cos not working

killtacular wrote:
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
killtacular
Forum Addict

Twitchy wrote:
killtacular wrote:
Jack wrote:

i was agreeing to waht jack said i did not feel that i need to expalin any further and felt a simple indeeds to jacks statement. and yes does it make you a big man trying to insult me cos not working

killtacular wrote:

Well then a if your trying to be simple please state what you mean then. As a I agree would have been fine. I took an indeeds the wrong way then. You must state what you mean on a computer because I can not see your facial expession nor hear the tone in your voice.
weilandsmith
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 1994771

Why are you MODS even allowing this kind of thread in the forums? This undermines your authority. You see? I'm questioning you already. Just delete the thread.
Twitchy
Forum Addict

i have no problem with you i do not understand why you have such a problem with me
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
killtacular
Forum Addict

Twitchy wrote:i have no problem with you i do not understand why you have such a problem with me

lets get his id and his complaining will be justified :lol:
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I think kill had a good point to begin with.
Just a pity it's picked up like this.
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

weilsandsmith wrote:Forgive me for butting in but this is obviously a hate thread. Isn't this against the rules?

obviously you haven't read this topic, but this is just mod feed back.

Personally, as knowing twitchy, i don't think and i know he wouldn't intend to brag and i don't think he is the person to brag, i think when he wrote it he didn't realise he was braggin but he was just informing people..

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”