Stasis

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Stasis

Well, I guess I should put this here, though considering I started my blissful vacation about a month or so ago, this is kind of late coming. Basically, RL got really busy at my new school and it was time to leave the game behind. It took me about three years to realize I was using it for a coping device to deal with my family's moving (I'm a military brat, I've moved a bit). That being said, I've enjoyed every minute of it; massing, being massed, and all that building up in between wars. I'm really not sure how many people knew me outside of TSA and the spammers, but I'll remember my time in SGW with a smile on my face. Unless I'm studying for finals and wondering if I should have been studying instead of raiding earlier this year ;)

Shout outs to the following:

ALL TSA MEMBERS FROM MAY 2005-APRIL 2008 (And Beyond)!
-Yeah, I know I should name you all individually, because you are all that amazing :-D, but I don't want to leave anybody out. So, I have you all blocked into this section (the big title is supposed to emphasize the awesomeness). You guys were fun everyday and even during the lean periods we had, I could look to you to turn a bad day around. I probably wasted more time spamming my first couple of months than actually playing :P Plus, I knew I could always look to you guys for backup if I needed it. Hope I contributed as much to the alliance as I felt I got out of it. Stay cool, guys 8)

Temple Spammers-
-Another group that kept me in the game for a while. The randomness of the temple could make anyday more interesting and put a smile on my face (note the many smilies in my posts) I haven't really been back for about a month, but on the surface, it still seems as fun as always.

EPA-
-Yeah, I'm sure any ex-members who read this might be confused why a born and bred TSA member is giving a shout out directed at EPA. It's really simple. First, without EPA there would be no TSA. Second, while I was rejected from EPA when I first joined, that rejection got me in TSA, a choice I've never regretted. And third, the ideals of the alliance set by Wolf are things that I was always impressed with and eventually I realized I could play by those values without having an amazing account (though that would have helped). So, indirectly, EPA made me the player I am. Plus, it was really awesome name :P

Sorry I don't have individual references, but with so many people, it's hard to name everyone. All the people I met on this game have made my life a little more enjoyable everyday. And while I'm sorry that my new school's curriculem and schedules has finally became the catalyst which broke me from the game, I plan to drop by on the forums again once school's over (can you say first week of June? :P).

Phoenix out
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Stasis

Damn bad thing to see you leave, you have been a good spammer and good player.
Good luck with school and hope you'll not forget these forums! :P
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

I hope you come out of Stasis soon, but until then Good luck in school, amongst other things. Hope you settle in somewhere and stop moving!! :D
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Well, I'm coming out soon. 8 days of PPT and I should be back :P
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Ash
Forum Addict
ID: 0

yayyayyayyay :lol:
Spoiler
Ash = One of Jack's Bastards
MajorLeeHurts wrote: dont threatn me with a good time :)
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

*opens stasis pod*

you can come out now :smt045
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later

Return to “Quitting....”