starting army sizes

Lord Azmodan
Forum Grunt

starting army sizes

new accounts get 600 army to start ... accounts that were there from previous waves have 300-500 to start ... i think that is a problem ...
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

Re: starting army sizes

it goes up with time.
i dont think its a problem - and gives the 'newbies' at least a chance ;)

Lord Azmodan wrote:new accounts get 600 army to start ... accounts that were there from previous waves have 300-500 to start ... i think that is a problem ...
Don't make me use this!!!
Lord Azmodan
Forum Grunt

ok and what about me starting with 400k naq and others with 4 mill naq ( plus 1 mill in bank )
floophead_III
Forum Expert
ID: 0

new accounts don't have SS. Therefore we get a bonus from the market to make up for that. We're still at an advantage, believe me.
Never underestimate the stupidity of your enemies.

Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

floophead_III wrote:new accounts don't have SS. Therefore we get a bonus from the market to make up for that. We're still at an advantage, believe me.

Yea we are, but i started with like 800k and 1mill in the bank, and newbies get like 4mill+ its not fair :( nah it will be fun, and with the SS bonus already built a decent up and caught up :D

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
Lord Azmodan
Forum Grunt

well with all the new accounts getting 400 UU then yeah .. put all them into miners and your incomes will be 3x what all the SS players have rite now and you would make more naq in a week than we would even if we used the market ...

and 200 politicians is not cool
Last edited by Lord Azmodan on Sat May 24, 2008 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

Lord Azmodan wrote:well with all the new accounts getting 500 UU then yeah .. put all them into miners and your incomes will be 3x what all the SS players have rite now and you would make more naq in a week than we would even if we used the market ...

stop complaining and just get on with it! just use the SS on UU and u will already catch up

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, not fair my UP as 200+ and now its dropped :( so has my income :( even tho i trained more studs :( lmao

EDIT NVM

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”