Naq bug

saluki2002
Forum Newbie

Naq bug

Just trained some uu, not sure how much naq I had before, but after I had -345,807. I thought maybe it wasn't a negative sign and was just one of the stars on the background, so a small amount of naq to see if it was really a positive amount, but couldn't.

*EDIT* On the next turn change, my naq went to 0 even though, i don't currently make 345,807 per turn.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

Re: Naq bug

can you tell me exactly what you were training, and how many? - i can find it in teh logs, and see what else was going on at same time... or at least follow the code to see if any issues..
else it is the unannounced feature: Naq Fairy - when you are not paying attention, it converts your naq into dark matter, and leaves a tooth in each of your guns...

saluki2002 wrote:Just trained some uu, not sure how much naq I had before, but after I had -345,807. I thought maybe it wasn't a negative sign and was just one of the stars on the background, so a small amount of naq to see if it was really a positive amount, but couldn't.

*EDIT* On the next turn change, my naq went to 0 even though, i don't currently make 345,807 per turn.
Don't make me use this!!!
repli**cator
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: SOLO
Race: RepliTiMaster
ID: 65108
Alternate name(s): makanko
~mak~

Forum wrote:else it is the unannounced feature: Naq Fairy - when you are not paying attention, it converts your naq into dark matter, and leaves a tooth in each of your guns...

do elaborate on this feature :P
POWER to the repli/nanoti !
Role Playing
"Be sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear"
saluki2002
Forum Newbie

I know i trained 100 politicians and some mineslaves, but I cannot recall how many miners. TO help you narrow it down in time, I trained them shortly before posting the original message here and then on the next turn change noticed my naq went back to 0 and edited my original message. That might help ya finding it in the logs.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

found it.
my 'give me the total, see if it is more than what user has, and allow the buy if it is not above the total' calculation did not add the 10% extra happiness/politician cost for goauld... but did include it when it charged...

nice find.

fixed.
Don't make me use this!!!

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”