Jack is a vulgar, mean person.

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
311 [TA]
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Jack is a vulgar, mean person.

Jack wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:
thaltek wrote:and again your problem has been delt with tetris. you have yet to make a valid point about jack or any other moderator that you disagree with... punishments have been done yada yada....

dead horse-> :smt062<-tetris

let it go.

And you have yet to make a valid point or any point at all.

I have made several, reread it. Also, im getting a mod to warn you for spamming this thread. You have not contributed to this, only pointed out the obvious and spammed. I think thats a valid point.

Because someone dares to have an opinion contrary to your's, it's automatically spam? No it's not spam, and if you'd open your goddamn eyes, and stop being so blinded by your vendetta then you'd realize it was on topic. But I guess that you're so blinded by your own arrogance that you're incapable of reasoning, so I'm wasting my breath.

did you just use bad language?

I think you did

i want you to know, that i am personally upset at your continued use of bad language or implied use

and i would appreciate it , if you would control yourself when you are on these forums

you are a mod for heaven sakes
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Splitted from the petition thread.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Petition for the removal of "Jack" as a StarGateWars Forum M

Not really.. Jack is a mod for Forum's sakes, as any mod is. Heaven has jack to do with it, if you'll pardon the pun.
311 [TA]
Forum Expert

well dirty jokes are not acceptable in most work places

if i told a dirty joke around a lady, or insulted a protected minority group with a bad joke

i would be fired

and you are just a vulgar mean person
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

311 [TA] wrote:and you are just a vulgar mean person

As a user.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Re: Jack is a vulgar, mean person.

Bah, another one of these. Bloody nonsense.
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:Bah, another one of these. Bloody nonsense.
can i hail abuse at the next person who makes one of these pointless threads.

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
Skunky
Forum Elder

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Skunky wrote:
Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:Bah, another one of these. Bloody nonsense.
can i hail abuse at the next person who makes one of these pointless threads.

lol

He had an issue with a mod, different from anyone elses, and thus has a right to express his views, just as Jack pointed out to me, dont bag on others opinions. They have a right to them, no matter how rediculous.

i really don't care its always the same to me "always i hate jack" its enough, people are entitled to their opinion but stop making god dam more topics about it state it in just 1 topic thats what i said nothing about not having their opinion ;)

Brown XIII
Fledgling Forumer

Is there a way to suspend tetris, ya know to give him 3 or 4 days to cool down and maybe look for his sanity.
Skunky
Forum Elder

Brown XIII wrote:Is there a way to suspend tetris, ya know to give him 3 or 4 days to cool down and maybe look for his sanity.

he had sanity in the first place?

Brown XIII
Fledgling Forumer

Skunky wrote:
Brown XIII wrote:Is there a way to suspend tetris, ya know to give him 3 or 4 days to cool down and maybe look for his sanity.

he had sanity in the first place?

my bad i somehow overlooked that fact.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

311 [TA] wrote:
Jack wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:
thaltek wrote:and again your problem has been delt with tetris. you have yet to make a valid point about jack or any other moderator that you disagree with... punishments have been done yada yada....

let it go.

I have made several, reread it. Also, im getting a mod to warn you for spamming this thread. You have not contributed to this, only pointed out the obvious and spammed. I think thats a valid point.

Because someone dares to have an opinion contrary to your's, it's automatically spam? No it's not spam, and if you'd open your goddamn eyes, and stop being so blinded by your vendetta then you'd realize it was on topic. But I guess that you're so blinded by your own arrogance that you're incapable of reasoning, so I'm wasting my breath.

I think you did

Where? i don't see any?
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

clarkey wrote:
311 [TA] wrote:
Jack wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:

let it go.

I think you did

Where? i don't see any?

Probably that one.
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:
clarkey wrote:
311 [TA] wrote:
Jack wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:

let it go.

I think you did

Where? i don't see any?

Probably that one.

i damn lots of "gods" here on the forums.....
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Guys, stop knocking on Tetris and the haters; they are entitled to their opinions >.>

Tetris, this may come as a surprise, but not everyone is out to get you yet. There was no jab at you in any of those posts before yours.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Brown XIII
Fledgling Forumer

Phoenix of Terra wrote:Guys, stop knocking on Tetris and the haters; they are entitled to their opinions >.>

Tetris, this may come as a surprise, but not everyone is out to get you yet. There was no jab at you in any of those posts before yours.

yha, well :smt019

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”