Suggest any improvements
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Assassin battle

Assassinating someones realm is to easy, what if when trying a DM your have the same system but add your oppents Attack into the equation (some how, obviously not the 100% strength). Most people dont keep their Attack weapons because they get a lower rank and acquire turns faster, also changes the rank modifier.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Assassin battle

Paul wrote:Assassinating someones realm is to easy, what if when trying a DM your have the same system but add your oppents Attack into the equation (some how, obviously not the 100% strength). Most people dont keep their Attack weapons because they get a lower rank and acquire turns faster, also changes the rank modifier.

I see this as a double edged sword really, would cause people to commit more units to a "Killable" status. Not really sure it would stop a true assasin tho, but it would cost them more units to overcome the extra power.

Has merit.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

would also cost alot more turns too
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Paul wrote:would also cost alot more turns too

and therefore limit the take on a farming run,

But also means it cost you more to kill them as you have to overcome their strike, which sometimes is massive.

Hummmmm
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

anyone else got comments???
David Bliss
Forum Expert
Race: God
ID: 0

I do agree Assassin is way to easy.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

david bliss wrote:I do agree Assassin is way to easy.

everyone seems to
Reason, youll get dead.
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

:? still confused why very few people have replied. Seems like no one considers this as a potential update....
~Insider Trader~
Forum Irregular

We do consider it has merit Ifrit, we do. But we have been banging our heads against a brick wall for a year with this and there's not much skull left :smt088. I do like this strike idea but take this for example:

Level 725 strike gets me 470 trill strike with 20m supers (100mill planets).
Level 725 assassins gets me about 20 trill power with 200m planets.

I don't know what it's like at higher levels, yet :D , but things are a bit unbalanced at 725.

I always believed that either the # of turns per attack needs to be increased (from 9 to 12 or even 15). Or the % killed needs to be lessened from 10% to between say 5-7%.
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

i do like how it is now. it gives to a medium account of 3b the possibility to retaliate against a 6b , which can have better stats, when the big one farms him.

using the assa power and the mod 130% the medium account can mass.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

lithium wrote:i do like how it is now. it gives to a medium account of 3b the possibility to retaliate against a 6b , which can have better stats, when the big one farms him.

And it gives an account of 2 bill the ability to destroy 94% of a 10 bill account in 30 att before it can phase. There is NO point in massing in ascended. There is NO point in having a defense in ascended. Best thing that can happen is everyone untrain everything, log in 1 time a day and assasinate anyone who has anything built and farm the inactives for DMU.

Game is pointless. JMO
Reason, youll get dead.
Lithium
Forum Zombie

Lore wrote:
lithium wrote:i do like how it is now. it gives to a medium account of 3b the possibility to retaliate against a 6b , which can have better stats, when the big one farms him.

And it gives an account of 2 bill the ability to destroy 94% of a 10 bill account in 30 att before it can phase. There is NO point in massing in ascended. There is NO point in having a defense in ascended. Best thing that can happen is everyone untrain everything, log in 1 time a day and assasinate anyone who has anything built and farm the inactives for DMU.

Game is pointless. JMO

wrong , u ve lvl's that save u a lot of work.

an acc that have reached 2 b has poor lvl's so imagine assa 900 against assa 1300,

once u farm the inactive for DMU what do u do after? rise army ? for what ?
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

lithium wrote:
Lore wrote:

Game is pointless. JMO

wrong , u ve lvl's that save u a lot of work.

an acc that have reached 2 b has poor lvl's so imagine assa 900 against assa 1300,

once u farm the inactive for DMU what do u do after? rise army ? for what ?

There is nothing to do in ascended, its pointless.

My point is, i am willing to bet an account with 2 bill planets and a 900 Assasin level can take down a 10 b account with 1300 assasin level.

wanna take that bet?

And if I'm right whats the point? Assasination is entirely to high. 94% of BOTH, not one or the other but BOTH strike and def in 30 hits. Keep in mind for every 1 assasin they lose you lose 1 to 5 SS, so thats 5 to 25 planets. You don't feel thats entirely to strong?

Take 10 bill planets and build an even account(Keep in mind no income so again whats the point) And watch a 2 bill account wipe it clean in 30 hits, before you even phase, so what really is the point of even phasing anyway?
Reason, youll get dead.
Lithium
Forum Zombie

yes i agree wit u Lore, however i wouldn't like it anymore if the asc server will have similarities with main. so the biggest is always protected.
here the generation rate is very fast , and retaliation is more probable then main.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

lithium wrote:yes i agree wit u Lore, however i wouldn't like it anymore if the asc server will have similarities with main. so the biggest is always protected.
here the generation rate is very fast , and retaliation is more probable then main.

How are the biggest protected in main? seems to me that since the server war started the biggest are the biggest farms and little else, I'd love some of this "protection" you speak of.

But yes I get the jest of your point.

I still ask why is there even phasing in ascended?
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Suggestions”