Current Issues With Era 16

S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Current Issues With Era 16

These are the current issues with Era 16. As of 3rd Sept

I have tried to compile them all in one place, if I missed anything, let me know.

Spying bug
When Spying on someone, after you send your spies, you get redirected to this page
http://quantumgate.stargatewars.com/att ... 16&strErr=
instead of the spy log.
This is for all races, spying on anyone.

Supporter Bug
Some members are getting this message when trying to donate.
You have reached the era donation limit of 8 $50 USS or equivalent. We thank you, but to keep the game fair for all, must draw the line here...

Im not sure if this is a bug, or just the message received because the SS option is not open yet. It is not open until 10 days after the era opens. Which should be today I think.

Undead Vac mode
There has been a report of an undead player going on vac mode after massing someone. This would be a bug that allows vac mode even if you have attacked within last 24 hrs.
The account name that went on PPT is "Dead_Soul" - I do not know the ID, as it cant be found in rankings whilst on vac mode

Change commanders
There seems to be a problem with changing commander after 24hrs. People are having to wait from between 48 and 72 hours to change commander. They can be dismissed by their commander, but can't change commander themselves

Undead covert technology
When purchasing the second Covert tech, no bonus is given.

This is the thread I am going to direct Admin to, so if there are any other queries, please post them here
diobella
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Re: Current Issues With Era 16

I do have one more, but I don't know if it's affecting others. My Intercepted Intelligence Ops show nothing now even though I had some activity there which occurred two days ago (someone sabbed me.) The log is supposed to show the last ten days. The intel I've done on others hasn't been affected, this is only the incoming intel.

Also, I do hope that the spying redirect is fixed soon. I understand that we can still see the stats by viewing the intel log, but it requires some extra steps. Not critical, just annoying.
"I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their good intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies." ~Oscar Wilde
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

I have one concerning the Undead Unique ability. I have the first level of the Unique ability; Gradual Weapon Healing. Danuboy did a successful hit on me this morning at 7:10 and my defense did full damage. I remember from when I bought the weapons from a couple hours earlier. When I logged on a few minutes ago the weapons showing to be completely repaired but are not at their full strength...

[spoiler]Attack Log:
07:10 danuboy 31,034,164 Naquadah stolen 15 5 1 1,131,000,000

Armory:
Transdimensional Transformational Expanding Event Horizon 290,000 / 290,000

Defensive Action 1,109,990,700[/spoiler]

The above shows my stats in relation to the bug. I have not posted any other players stats.

Edit:

I sold off one weapon and bought it and it puts my defense back to its max as seen in the attack log.

Image Image Image
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

<<<<<<<<<<<my responses>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
S1eepy wrote:These are the current issues with Era 16. As of 3rd Sept

I have tried to compile them all in one place, if I missed anything, let me know.

<<<<<<<<THINK FIXED - at least with my testing, it is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Spying bug
When Spying on someone, after you send your spies, you get redirected to this page
http://quantumgate.stargatewars.com/att ... 16&strErr=
instead of the spy log.
This is for all races, spying on anyone.

<<<<<<<<<<<<wrong message, but right idea :) - you cannot use it early in wave...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Supporter Bug
Some members are getting this message when trying to donate.
You have reached the era donation limit of 8 $50 USS or equivalent. We thank you, but to keep the game fair for all, must draw the line here...

Im not sure if this is a bug, or just the message received because the SS option is not open yet. It is not open until 10 days after the era opens. Which should be today I think.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<quantum does not have the 24hour, no attack, limitation. with only 90 or so days in the era, if ppl want to vacation and lose production, they can....should i look at changing this???>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..
Undead Vac mode
There has been a report of an undead player going on vac mode after massing someone. This would be a bug that allows vac mode even if you have attacked within last 24 hrs.
The account name that went on PPT is "Dead_Soul" - I do not know the ID, as it cant be found in rankings whilst on vac mode

<<<<<<<<checking...found one oddity..not sure it was the cause but i changed it..curiuos if still an issue. would like the exact error message if it is...>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Change commanders
There seems to be a problem with changing commander after 24hrs. People are having to wait from between 48 and 72 hours to change commander. They can be dismissed by their commander, but can't change commander themselves

<<<<<<<<<<<<<fixed. next bonus is 25%>>>>>>>>>>>>
Undead covert technology
When purchasing the second Covert tech, no bonus is given.

This is the thread I am going to direct Admin to, so if there are any other queries, please post them here
Don't make me use this!!!
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

the stats update on next action which affects them (like buying one), on attack/defence, or 3x a day...

Angelis~ wrote:I have one concerning the Undead Unique ability. I have the first level of the Unique ability; Gradual Weapon Healing. Danuboy did a successful hit on me this morning at 7:10 and my defense did full damage. I remember from when I bought the weapons from a couple hours earlier. When I logged on a few minutes ago the weapons showing to be completely repaired but are not at their full strength...

[spoiler]Attack Log:
07:10 danuboy 31,034,164 Naquadah stolen 15 5 1 1,131,000,000

Armory:
Transdimensional Transformational Expanding Event Horizon 290,000 / 290,000

Defensive Action 1,109,990,700[/spoiler]

The above shows my stats in relation to the bug. I have not posted any other players stats.

Edit:

I sold off one weapon and bought it and it puts my defense back to its max as seen in the attack log.
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Sorry if you already tackled some of these but this is what I wrote down a few days ago.

Tried to talk to you in IRC but for some reason it lagged so bad in there I could hardly type.

1st Bug: Supporter
An Era must be 7 days old, before it will allow support...There are -108 more turns to go before then...

Fixed now but not reset from last era as of last night.

2nd Bug: Covert Tech

Undeads 2nd covert tech adds no power to their covert at all, they just waste 140,000,000 Naquadah.

3rd Bug (Most Annoying): Spy/Sabb
All spy and sabbotages go back to attack again page immediatly without showing logs.

They still go through but it's damn annoying to check Intelligence files every time you want to know if you failed a sabb, how many weapons you destroyed, or someones stats.

4th Bug: Commander
Once you pick a commander it wont let you change it at all, they have to dismiss you. Even after 24 hours apparently.

5th Bug: Alliance Invites
Im not sure exactly how this one works but the topic is here:

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=123075

6th Bug: Messages
Save message button does not do anything.
Block message button does not do anything.

7th Bug: Market Turns
You have used -1 trades today.

Market Turns still stack negatively, I think this should be changed so that you stay at 0 and dont stack.

Someone who went inactive for a month or two could come online and within minutes obtain 50k turns to farm or mass with at alot higher rates then everyone else farmed theres with throughout the wave.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

<<<<<<<<<< my responses>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kikaz wrote:Sorry if you already tackled some of these but this is what I wrote down a few days ago.

Tried to talk to you in IRC but for some reason it lagged so bad in there I could hardly type.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<fixed - bug is 10 days old, not 7 ... the count is right, the '7' is not>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1st Bug: Supporter
An Era must be 7 days old, before it will allow support...There are -108 more turns to go before then...

Fixed now but not reset from last era as of last night.

2nd Bug: Covert Tech

Undeads 2nd covert tech adds no power to their covert at all, they just waste 140,000,000 Naquadah.
<<<<<<<<an undead feature :) ... seriously - fixed. 2nd one gives 25%>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3rd Bug (Most Annoying): Spy/Sabb
All spy and sabbotages go back to attack again page immediatly without showing logs.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<,fixed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They still go through but it's damn annoying to check Intelligence files every time you want to know if you failed a sabb, how many weapons you destroyed, or someones stats.

4th Bug: Commander
Once you pick a commander it wont let you change it at all, they have to dismiss you. Even after 24 hours apparently.
<<<<<<<<<<<maybe fixed. no confirmation yet>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

5th Bug: Alliance Invites
Im not sure exactly how this one works but the topic is here:

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=123075

6th Bug: Messages
Save message button does not do anything.
Block message button does not do anything.
<<<<<<<<<<checking>>>>>>>>>>>>.

7th Bug: Market Turns
You have used -1 trades today.
<<<<<<<<<<<<you can 'bank' 1 days worth of daily market...so not a bug.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Market Turns still stack negatively, I think this should be changed so that you stay at 0 and dont stack. <<<<<<<<it will nto go lower than -1>>>>>>>>>>>>

Someone who went inactive for a month or two could come online and within minutes obtain 50k turns to farm or mass with at alot higher rates then everyone else farmed theres with throughout the wave.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

My covert power just boosted, thanks very much; however my attack and defense dropped a little. Was that intentional? Just checking and thanks for all the help.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

must be coincidental with the att/def as i did not touch those :)

Centauri Prime wrote:My covert power just boosted, thanks very much; however my attack and defense dropped a little. Was that intentional? Just checking and thanks for all the help.
Khronos

One more I belive, In the market it is saying I used one trade today when infact I did not. Bug or not?
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Khronos wrote:One more I belive, In the market it is saying I used one trade today when infact I did not. Bug or not?

Market resets everyday at 00:30 game time.

I think not.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Forum wrote:must be coincidental with the att/def as i did not touch those :)

Centauri Prime wrote:My covert power just boosted, thanks very much; however my attack and defense dropped a little. Was that intentional? Just checking and thanks for all the help.

I can confirm this... i just woke up and my defense has gone from ~400m to ~370m. My strike has also dropped.

I cant remember what my covert was but im pretty sure that has increased as it should have.

I am undead, i don't think it effected any other race...but you must have done something admin :-)

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”