Brocov's Sig Shack

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Brocov's Sig Shack

Welcome to my sig shack!

Please Read...

Disclaimer:
I will not be taking any requests at this time, nor in the foreseeable future. When you purchase one of my sigs, I am likely to edit the name context (as it best suits the sig). That means if you have a long or short name, expect the sig to look slightly different then the examples presented here-in.

Prices are non-negotiable, and I will only except payment from players with their own trade feedback topics. Furthermore, feedback in regards to your purchase and the quality of my work is all appreciated but not expected.

(PLEASE NOTE)
With every sig purchase, you are condoning the existence of a creator watermark on the featured items. This watermark is to ensure exclusivity as well as authenticity and is not removable.

SHOWCASE
x01 [Naq: 60 | UU: 50 | AT: 4]

x02 [Naq: 80 | UU: 70 | AT: 6]

x03 [Naq: 40 | UU: 30 | AT: 2]

Prices differ based on quality and time taken to create each sig.
Naquidah Prices [x 1,000,000,000]
UU Prices [x 1,000]
AT Prices [x 100]
Only one form of payment is asked per-work. Meaning choose the method that best suits your line of in-game resources. Either NAQ, UU or AT, not all three.

When placing an order please PM my forum account, not my in-game. When the required information is in place and exchanged. The sig will be taken down from the showcase, re-edited and hosted. Payment is expected up front using the in-game Private Trade Broker.

If one of the listed prices is not provided, no transaction will take place.

This shop and it's creator reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
Last edited by Nicholai Brocov on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:52 am, edited 8 times in total.
murkar
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ougatz
Race: System Lords
ID: 0

Re: Brocov's Sig Shack

Nice sigs mate.

I only have one problem with them; people generally won't want your initials on their sig.
Plus it's quite easy to remove them and replace them with ones own initials like so:

May I suggest an invisible watermark to prevent ripping?
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Thanks Murkar, appreciate the feedback. New watermarks added.
murkar
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ougatz
Race: System Lords

awesome :-D

I only mention it because I've had my sigs stolen numerous times, the only thing that got the thieves banned was the watermark they couldn't find to erase.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Bump for the best in the business.
Death is the Road to Awe

semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Sun God Ra wrote:Bump for the best in the business.

aye...

have to agree...
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.

Return to “Graphics Archives”