REPLI NATION !!! (updates)

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
Informer
Forum Regular
ID: 0

REPLI NATION !!! (updates)

Potential Members

UE (deciding whether to go repli only and join , currently 3 non replis in alliance)

Apocalyptica - Posting in forum

AI - posting in forum

and Dark Twilight - About to approach.

Lone Wolfs Support Pledges

_Magni_ - NanoTiMaster
Twitchy - NanoTiMaster

ANY REPLI'S are welcome to pledge their allegiance to the Repli Nation and remain in their current alliances etc, though it should be noted that if they join, and should the Repli Nation war with an ally of there's they are welcome to stay out of the war but MUST NOT help their Allies.
Last edited by Informer on Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Re: REPLI NATION !!! (updates)

Stick me down as a lone wolf in this repli-nation....if there's any wars to be fought give me a heads up :P
XTKiller
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Cyber King
ID: 1930260

Well I am still trying to figure out how this is going to be different than many of the ultra big alliances out there. Who is to decide when “we attack or do not attack”? How will this help the replicators grow? Is there going to be some sort of growth program? We did try that naq round thing on here before. So can someone answer these questions?
Informer
Forum Regular

XTKiller wrote: Well I am still trying to figure out how this is going to be different than many of the ultra big alliances out there.

Well its basically going to be a Repli Only 'Ultra big' alliance.
Where we look after our own. Such that if one Repli alliance is getting bullied etc, we join together to fight the enemy.

By uniting the experienced Dark Twilight if they agree, would bring tactical warfare advice for us young repli's as they are proven fighters.

XTKiller wrote: Who is to decide when “we attack or do not attack”? How will this help the replicators grow?

Glad you asked, well of the alliances joining i suggest the Leader of each alliances, alongside a few selected, experienced repli's form 'The Collective' leaders of the Nation as they would be bet suited to help it prosper.

XTKiller wrote:Is there going to be some sort of growth program? We did try that naq round thing on here before. So can someone answer these questions?

Growth programs and Naq rounds can only be established once the alliances sign up, and the Repli Nation is formed. So more info on that will come later.

and thanks _Magni_ for the support :)
Lister
Forum Irregular
Alliance: A.I
ID: 1011110011

I would think it needs to be said that in a war senario that It would be difficult for small alliances to not be hit. You cannot very well assure that the enemy of the moment will not heavily hit weaker/inexperienced members.

Will you allow members to move amongs the aliances as they see fit? EG can I join in a training alliance switch to a more agressive alliance to help defend the realm then back to original alliance to lick my wounds?

Guild vs alliance conflicts, can my alliance have specificv rules that may/maynot conflict with any rulings an alliance may have.

Forums/central location to hang out? Any repli-alliance forums planned? Communal trading areas, officers/co etc?

What can an alliance off my guilds members that they do not have.

How can we build trust with you/ your members/allies, will you drag us into unessesary war?

What would be my alliances obligations? And to whom do I report? Is there a chain of command?

No I am not my alliances diplomat and I do not speak on thier behalf, I just wanted to know some things.
Informer
Forum Regular

Lister wrote:I would think it needs to be said that in a war senario that It would be difficult for small alliances to not be hit. You cannot very well assure that the enemy of the moment will not heavily hit weaker/inexperienced members.

Will you allow members to move amongs the aliances as they see fit? EG can I join in a training alliance switch to a more agressive alliance to help defend the realm then back to original alliance to lick my wounds?

The idea wasn't to form an Empire which has set Fighting and training alliances as such. The idea was to unite all the repli's such that the experienced can teach the inexperienced. To increase repli power.
The Idea of war, being where one go we all do. Such if one memeber or alliance of the nation is threathened we all act.

If that is the way people want to go i am open to ideas.

Guild vs alliance conflicts, can my alliance have specificv rules that may/maynot conflict with any rulings an alliance may have.

The Ruling of 'The Collective' goes, if you are to be a member of Repli Nation. 'The Collective' is the council comprised of the leaders of each of the membering repli only alliances, and a few lone wolf repli's who pledge their allegiance (who can be voted on) So each members or alliances concerns will be heard via their representative for the council.

Forums/central location to hang out? Any repli-alliance forums planned? Communal trading areas, officers/co etc?

A Repli Nation forum can indeed be set up, I am not quite experienced enough to make a high quality one, but will look into it once we establish membering alliances.

What can an alliance off my guilds members that they do not have.

sorry, What do you mean by 'guilds members' ?

How can we build trust with you/ your members/allies, will you drag us into unessesary war?

Well Its simple, the Repli Nation, will only as a whole go to war when 'the collective' vote (majority rules). This means that each of the alliances can act individually and war (as before) but the entire nation only fights at the command of the collective.
There is no garuntee that i can give you, that you won't be dragged into wars, or that someone won't just see Repli's attempting to join together and start a war, you can only, as i am, put you faith that this is best for the Repli's as a whole.

What would be my alliances obligations? And to whom do I report? Is there a chain of command?

As stated earlier, Repli Nation members report to 'The Collective' consisting of leaders from each joining alliance and will say 4 Lone wolf Repli's (Influential / Experienced Repli's who pledge their allegiance)

Chain of command - 'The Collective' - they will assign position of power etc.

No I am not my alliances diplomat and I do not speak on thier behalf, I just wanted to know some things.

Thats ok, im just glad to see someone reading, considering and looking for ways to improve the idea.
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

stick me down for repli leader ... erm i mean lone wolf :P
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
XTKiller
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Cyber King
ID: 1930260

Ok this all sounds very familiar to me. You all may have the best intentions and want to see replicators grow and become a force to reckon with in this game. I just see to many problems with keeping all of the separate alliances. I am not going to get into all of the issues that will arise with it.

Lister brought up a lot of good points that need to be addressed more.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
ID: 1908448

Wow....when I was a wee replicator of only a few blocks life was much simpler - you see an asgard, you mass them :P

Its things like coming up with a fifty point treaty on alliance relations, or coining stupid phrases like "vultures" which have sucked the life from this game.

Lets just mass the Asgard Order and be done with it :-D
Informer
Forum Regular

lol i applaud _Magni_ 's enthusiasm.

if there are any issues to be asked then please do.

we shall see how things go.

And Any Repli reading this please go to the MSN LIST and add the people and add your email address

mines arrupani@gmail.com - These kinds of things are easier to organise if we actually had a way of just talking for some time to address issues at once.
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

yup yup
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
The White Rider
Forum Regular
Alliance: Apocalyptica
Race: Necron
ID: 1927392

I like the idea and am willing to help out with the forums. Let me know how you want to proceed with that.

The White Rider - Apocalyptica Leader - Apokalupsis eschaton!

Trade Feedback
Before you post Multi Accusations
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

Long live the repli's!!!
for all those who don't understand, it would be an empire of sorts where each alliance acts as an individual until the threat of war, at which point we band together and fight back as one. or at least that is my understanding :D

btw how's it looking informer??
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Informer
Forum Regular

Thank Commander Vimes for the concise summary, which is exactly 100% spot on to my current idea of the Nation.

And thanks The White Rider, not sure when i am going to have time, but if you could direct me on where and how to make a forum i will do so when i can, or if you have time, if you could construct one it would be great.
We will start redirecting Repli's there when their alliances join up.

(Or even if their alliances refuse, each individual repli will still have the choice to join the nation.)

atm we have a few lone wolves, and it looks like UE and Apocalyptica are interested in creating the Nation.

AI haven't responded (that is any of the leaders or diplomats) and awaiting Dark Twilights responce.

So progress is being made.
Morbius2271
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Replicator
ID: 81804

I'm In for a Replicator nation. Count me in, even if my alliance decides not to. :D
:smt026 :smt026 Me Likey :smt026 :smt026
:smt026 :smt026 Bouncey! :smt026 :smt026

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”