Um... how come I never heard of this thing "Origins"

You all asked for it.
GameSquire
Forum Addict
Race: The Canadian Tollan
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): StarGateMan

Um... how come I never heard of this thing "Origins"

I have not a clue what's the "Origins" :?. Could anyone here explain?
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Um... how come I never heard of this thing "Origins"

StarGateMan wrote:I have not a clue what's the "Origins" :?. Could anyone here explain?

It links back to the state of SGW in the first year it was out. Before the updates that many feel ruined the heart and soul of SGW. Its a referance back to when skill was actually needed, nothing was easy, and you could win a war.

Its a step back to SGW of the past. Something similar to the German server, but its in German so its playerbase was limited. Its new and not released yet so no one knows what it will actually be upon release.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
GameSquire
Forum Addict

Lore wrote:
StarGateMan wrote:I have not a clue what's the "Origins" :?. Could anyone here explain?

It links back to the state of SGW in the first year it was out. Before the updates that many feel ruined the heart and soul of SGW. Its a referance back to when skill was actually needed, nothing was easy, and you could win a war.

Its a step back to SGW of the past. Something similar to the German server, but its in German so its playerbase was limited. Its new and not released yet so no one knows what it will actually be upon release.

Thats cool, I never played the Main Wars when it just came out, guess we'll have to wait and see what it was like then.
David Bliss
Forum Expert
Race: God

Yeah, Im excited to see what it is going to be about since I never got to play sit either.
Your Obliteration
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Freelancer

i played it. ive got to say i prefer the old days.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Anti God wrote:i played it. ive got to say i prefer the old days.

Well to those who havent played it, be prepared for 2 things

1, its much, much slower
2, mindless massing will not exist. War will cost you dearly, both starting one and defending one.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
Your Obliteration
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Freelancer

true its much more slower but like you said now its mindless massing its makes you think tactically.
Amar
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Pond
Race: Asuran
ID: 58

sounds like stargateancientwars
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
R D Anderson wrote:SS face should be deleted and thrown at this topic
Su
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: [Ω Allegiance]
Race: Supreme System Lord
ID: 43370

Amar wrote:sounds like stargateancientwars

Minus the lame stuff, and minus the stolen game thought and play of SGW!
Amar
Forum Expert

hrmm i jsut dont know.
StargateWars has just gotten so gay im not sure if i can get over it enough to want to play the old version. What with battlecorp being totally retarded n all, i cant say i have much faith in admin
GameSquire
Forum Addict

Well I'm not planning to play more SGW games. Between the Main, the Ascension, and BattleCorp Server, I think that's enough, I have sign up to sgancientwars.com, it's similar to the main wars, but with more different types of resources. I don't play the ancient server much anymore. Nor I'll not be adding more SGW games on my back right now, cause I don't have very much time to check them all. The Main SGW, the Ascension SGW, and the BattleCorp SGW is enough for me, thanks for telling me what is the Origins Server.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

StarGateMan wrote:Well I'm not planning to play more SGW games. Between the Main, the Ascension, and BattleCorp Server, I think that's enough, I have sign up to sgancientwars.com, it's similar to the main wars, but with more different types of resources. I don't play the ancient server much anymore. Nor I'll not be adding more SGW games on my back right now, cause I don't have very much time to check them all. The Main SGW, the Ascension SGW, and the BattleCorp SGW is enough for me, thanks for telling me what is the Origins Server.

I never recived any log in info from BC so i took it as a sign.

Main is deminishing to me so I am actively seeking something else. ascended has been a joke the entire time I have played it.
Reason, youll get dead.
thorslittleworld
Forum Regular

I once had an account on each Kingdon Game, Now I have just Main and Ascended.

Ascended is a waste of time, I usually only play it when I have nothing else to do or I am on PPT and bored.

Main is boring nowdays so I wish some work could be done on it to make it more balanced, nowdays it about how many $$ you put into the game rather thank skill, and we all know that $$ is the main interest of Kingdon Games

I have stopped putting $$ in this game along time ago, once I run out of merlins that will be the end of my planets that are worth having, so I guess I will have alot of work to catch up if I want to have a chance of keeping them

Kingdom Games needs to rethink there strat, cos most people have a connection to the other games of theirs, and once the rot starts in one server it will carry onto another

So a little advise Mr Kingdom Game, instead of creating more games, how about you look after the ones you have, then again whats the point of posting, little ol me wont be heard LOL

Origins, keep it, wont even create an account
[img]
dastupy wrote:Hilts, cabal is on your side.
[/img]
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

myworld. wrote:So a little advise Mr Kingdom Game, instead of creating more games, how about you look after the ones you have

Customer servise makes and breaks games. Of all the games I play, Main and ascended have the worst customer servise, but I also know they are the biggest games by far. I still agree that you should fix your core/root games before opening more and more games. JMO.
Reason, youll get dead.
Amar
Forum Expert

I'll prolly eventually get warned for advertising other games or sumn,

But chaos is run by the same admin as SGAncientWars now.

If you take the time to get used to it, you will see chaos is waay better than its ever been.

SGAW is the slowpaced, focus on growth at all times kind of game. No raiding, limited trading, no AT market, etc.

The reason i prefer those two games over the rest? because the admin actively interact with the users, and constantly strive to improve their games.

Unlike the admin of Kingdom games. but im hearing lots of vets say they are looking forward to this................ so maybe ill have a gander at it..

Return to “Origins General Chat”