Bugs with new Quantum war

koyote

Bugs with new Quantum war

just a minor bug, the link that you have put on the initial stargatewars game (the one that points to the new quantum game) isnt spelled correctly and so isnt linking it, also just curious, i got my friends to sign up using my recruit link there and i didnt get any extra troops, also my 'unit per day' keeps resetting itself to 1 per day, just curious cause other people seem to have more than 3 troops but i cant get any more. my user name in the game is Koyote
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

Re: Bugs with new Quantum war

and the link in your sig gives me not-resolved ;)
ok.. point taken :)
fixing now.... fixed....thank you!

koyote wrote:just a minor bug, the link that you have put on the initial stargatewars game (the one that points to the new quantum game) isnt spelled correctly and so isnt linking it, also just curious, i got my friends to sign up using my recruit link there and i didnt get any extra troops, also my 'unit per day' keeps resetting itself to 1 per day, just curious cause other people seem to have more than 3 troops but i cant get any more. my user name in the game is Koyote
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

More Bugs:

1) I signed up, spent my cash, clicked on my recruitment link (about 3 hours ago...), then signed back on an hour ago, and it's like nothing happened - back at 20,000, back at 3 troops instead of 4, so I tried clicking on recruitment link, said I gotta wait 22 hours... I know this is kinda minor but why?

2) It still says 30 min between turns (on the left side panel) when it's more like 5 or 10 (based on how many turns I've accumulated)... please fix this so it's not as confusing...

Other than this, so far so good! Great job admin.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

1) should be solved.
2) will fix the display, but you get 3turns per turn ;)

chunkysoup wrote:More Bugs:

1) I signed up, spent my cash, clicked on my recruitment link (about 3 hours ago...), then signed back on an hour ago, and it's like nothing happened - back at 20,000, back at 3 troops instead of 4, so I tried clicking on recruitment link, said I gotta wait 22 hours... I know this is kinda minor but why?

2) It still says 30 min between turns (on the left side panel) when it's more like 5 or 10 (based on how many turns I've accumulated)... please fix this so it's not as confusing...

Other than this, so far so good! Great job admin.
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

ahhhh sweet, also, forum - pleeeease stop sending me those detailed turn reports every turn, really getting annoying lol... please take me off that list lol
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

done.

chunkysoup wrote:ahhhh sweet, also, forum - pleeeease stop sending me those detailed turn reports every turn, really getting annoying lol... please take me off that list lol
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

Ahhhh forum, why do you make us all love you so? :D
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

I have a problem when I try to train troops.

I have 8,000, and so I tried to train 4 troops, and it wouldn't let me. So I tried to train 3 and it worked. But now I am trying to train 1 more with the last 2000 and it wont let me, doesn't come up with a message or anything.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Savings Account
Forum Irregular
Race: Saver
ID: 1964218

Maybe you didn't have any troops left to train.

New Account Fund - total savings to date - 140T
rdb
Forum Grunt

I thought there was bug which was in both versions of the game where you always had to have at least 1 extra naq to buy something or that had something to do with the bank because it rounds it considers some naq as only half a naq.

Or you didn't have any more troops like diamond said

Also the quantum server just did something weird talking about errors and I had the goa'uld symbol in the corner. It was a error with the Ms something I can't remeber what it was called. Seems to be fixed now
koyote

ok ur goin to hate me for this, but i still only have 5 troops when i got two of my friends to sign up, shouldnt i have more? :?:

and yes i know the link isnt workin anymore :( my friend cancelled the site cause he didnt wanna pay.. nice of him to tell me!!!
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

seems you know something that has never been advertized :) .... yes - you get 5 troops if someone joins on your unique link.... my question is : did they join via your unique link, or did they join using the main homepage?? i am better the latter.....

koyote wrote:ok ur goin to hate me for this, but i still only have 5 troops when i got two of my friends to sign up, shouldnt i have more? :?:

and yes i know the link isnt workin anymore :( my friend cancelled the site cause he didnt wanna pay.. nice of him to tell me!!!
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

Okay - any reason why I can't attack anyone in Quantum Wars???

Surely everyone isn't under the Protected Planets Treaty??
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
koyote

well all i can say is that im very observant :-D
and well one of them didnt use the link (he just told me) but one of them says he signed up using the link, im not kickin up a fuss really, just when something changes i like to know why.. im just a nosey git :P

anyway love the game!
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

nothing changed.... let me know if it fails again, else i'll just pretend it never happened ;)

koyote wrote:well all i can say is that im very observant :-D
and well one of them didnt use the link (he just told me) but one of them says he signed up using the link, im not kickin up a fuss really, just when something changes i like to know why.. im just a nosey git :P

anyway love the game!

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”