UP bug

A place for bugs that have been fixed
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

UP bug

You used the quantum code. I hope that you removed the "bulk upgrade" for UP. Meaning that it calculates corectly the sum in naquadah of the aritmethic progression when purchasing multiple upgrades and not as a multiple of the +1 upgrade. :)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: UP bug

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:You used the quantum code. I hope that you removed the "bulk upgrade" for UP. Meaning that it calculates corectly the sum in naquadah of the aritmethic progression when purchasing multiple upgrades and not as a multiple of the +1 upgrade. :)

:)
Is this a bug or a suggestion, Nigatsu?
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

I couldn`t verify if it`s a bug because i don`t have that much naquadah to test, but i know that in quantum it could be done as such and in a non reseting server, this is a bug because the costs to purchase for example 1000 upgrades for UP now, is a lot bigger now if upgrading 1 by 1 than upgrading 1000 multiples several days/weeks later.

So it could be a suggestion to avoid a bug. lol
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator
ID: 0

I've left in the mass upgrade for UP. It is designed to correctly calculate the cost for each level of UP that you are purchasing, these are then added together.

Short answer, UP upgrading calculations are working correctly.

Return to “Fixed”