Alliance bank withdrawal requests

ZPM
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Archangels of Destruction
ID: 0

Alliance bank withdrawal requests

I don't know how the alliance bank works, as I haven't been an alliance commander in over a year...

But, I have recently joined an alliance to find that there is a bank and that we all pay tax into it.

Perhaps there could be a formal in-game system to request a withdrawal from that account, i.e. in the player's bank screen, an option could be present to REQUEST a withdrawal (and associated explanation field). This request and explanation would then go to the alliance commander, who could then either reject or accept it...

...if accepted, a message is sent to the applicant stating so, and the funds are then transferred into the player's bank account (regardless of capacity), or perhaps instead a new button is shown on the bank page allowing the withdrawal to actually occur (in this instance, the naq would go to the player and NOT into their bank).

Of course, no player should be able to request AND approve any withdrawals... and if the alliance leader wants to withdraw, the request should go to the second in charge...

Your thoughts?
---ZPMMaker
Archaeological Geophysicist Extraordinaire!
Alliance leader and founder
Archangels of Destruction IV
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Re: Alliance bank withdrawal requests

I believe that's fair enough... but with this idea to make it all good and not really affect the game to much etc, just make sure that their isn't a deposit button where funds can be held in the alliance bank as a lot of people don't like this idea where game mechanics is involved... just make it possible to distribute the income as it builds up, maybe even make it possible to increase it from 1% per player?

either way something needs to be done with the income being taken... my precious 1% :(
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Chronus
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

please see this thread for the official discussion and suggestions

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=113481
ZPM
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Archangels of Destruction

Chronus wrote:please see this thread for the official discussion and suggestions

Thanks. That explains why the alliance bank was made in the first place.
---ZPMMaker
Archaeological Geophysicist Extraordinaire!
Alliance leader and founder
Archangels of Destruction IV
Chronus
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

ZPM wrote:
Chronus wrote:please see this thread for the official discussion and suggestions

Thanks. That explains why the alliance bank was made in the first place.

no problem glad to help

Return to “Suggestions Archive”