what if.....

DJ14

what if.....

what if you put a pic of the weapons, units.... it won't take that much work to do, all you need is a pic of the stuff then put it near the name! I think it will get more people to join the game! some of my buddys said that SGW is a good idea but it is not that fun, since theres only words! if you put pics in then more people will like it, and join!
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict
ID: 0

but u cant find all the pics for every weopon on this game like what does a DNA thingy for the asgrd look like or a Repli bomb?
DJ14

photoshop!!!! make it up!!! anyone can do that!
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

DJ14 wrote:photoshop!!!! make it up!!! anyone can do that!

so why don't you go and do it, so admin could use what you've made, and keep the rest of the actual gamework improvments coming??

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
DJ14

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:

so why don't you go and do it, so admin could use what you've made, and keep the rest of the actual gamework improvments coming??

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

I don't have photoshop!! and its not my game!! its just a suggestion!!!!
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

DJ14 wrote:
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

well if you don't have photoshop, then you could google GIMP and use that free photoshop equivolent

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
DJ14

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
DJ14 wrote:
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

well if you don't have photoshop, then you could google GIMP and use that free photoshop equivolent

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

the people who own the game can do that!
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

DJ14 wrote:
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
DJ14 wrote:
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

the people who own the game can do that!

<fog of stupidity> yes! wow! and while they are at it.. they could arrange some lovely flowers, or perhaps make you a daisy chain? Hey, and we could all sing songs too, wouldn't that just make the game so much more fun? Plus! It would be a whole lot easier than hooking up a completely different server on a different time frame and running the both of them single handedly while trying to have a life aswell... wouldn't it? </fog of stupidity>

-chuckles- ...get back in your casket you loony :P how long do you think your bank account would be open to attack while buying these lovely new "picture enhanced but server lag instilling" weapons?? Tsk.

If you want art.. play this, but i guarantee you will be dust within an hour of using your "newbie turns" :P

http://tdzk.net/

Goo

p.s. they make the "signup" process for this game somewhat arduous, there is a reason.. the game is tremendously hard to play and has more functionality than you can wave a pointy stick at (if you can't get signed up, you should not be playing), however, it IS a work of visual mastery.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

LOL well if some1 here knows how to use photoshop go ahead and make the weopons if u want.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

-bangs head furiously on his desk- aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!! i can't seem to explain in terms you all understand so instead i'm just gonna climb on the table -climbs- and shout....

-shouting-
INCREASED SERVER LAG!!! INCREASED SERVER LAG!!!
I N C R E A S E D - S E R V E R - L A A A A A A A A G ! ! !

-coughs-

Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
BombedDeer
Forum Irregular

GhostyGoo wrote:-bangs head furiously on his desk- aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!! i can't seem to explain in terms you all understand so instead i'm just gonna climb on the table -climbs- and shout....

-shouting-
I N C R E A S E D - S E R V E R - L A A A A A A A A G ! ! !

-coughs-

Goo

Now guys I'm no Albert Shakespeare but I think he means it will slow the game down but like I said I'm no Albert Shakespeare.
the Black Knight
Forum Grunt

Come on guys, Pictures means more data to be process by the servers, like Goo says, it will just increased the lags in the game and we all know that this is not something we need.

Could you imagine yourself on a DIALUP connection trying to open those picture while a High Speed player goes and kick your ass. lol
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

The Black Knight wrote:Come on guys, Pictures means more data to be process by the servers, like Goo says, it will just increased the lags in the game and we all know that this is not something we need.

Could you imagine yourself on a DIALUP connection trying to open those picture while a High Speed player goes and kick your ass. lol

Yeah, heres me thinking that was fairly obvious 8)

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

ROFL @ Ghosty

Nuto_vixen wrote:Yeah, heres me thinking that was fairly obvious

To quote a certain Stargate character:

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Awww, you quoted Daniel!

Such an Omar thing to say.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”