Wyck

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

Wyck

do not trade with this guy

ID 30507

and email wyck01@hotmail.com

paypal account email
ucvitic@gmail.com

name: Uroš Cvitič

just got £50 off me thats $70 dollars
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
wyck
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Re: Wyck

someone cheated u, but not me. i read ur post, and ..

Id: 30507 right

email wyck01@hotmail.com ..bad.. this is not my adress

paypal account email
ucvitic@gmail.com ..bad.. this is not my adress

name: Uroš Cvitič .. bad dont know who is this guy..

Wyck
Second Leader of D2 Alliance
Crayton
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks - 3P
Race: Pending...

NOTE!!! Ask for the goods before you pay via paypal, by all of us just doing this, it will curb the theft, well, if not the theft, the account can be closed and uu or naq refunded via SGW i would hope. By trading goods first you ensure you are dealing with a specific SGW account that can be tracked and closed if needed. These are my views and not that of SGW or paypal or any other party. I just see it safer trading goods before the $$$, once you have what you bought, then pay your account with the trader, if you don't, the trader can claim the stock back from SGW and have them close the scammers SGW account.

I was scammed by the same prick, we (traders) are not going to stop trading in SGW, but asses liek this kill the tade markets for the rest of us, its how we trade that is causing the problems. If the trader does not want to agree to goods first....DONT TRADE

I have traded with Wyck and he is 100% legit from all my previous tradings with him and we have done alot of trades together, its the other guy that keeps on using legit traders names, thats how they got me.
ImageImage
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

in wycks other post where he is selling UU he gives the same email. the same guy who just posted above you saying that that email is not his. so either the scam did happen or the real wyck should log onto his forum account (thuse showing the above poster is infact not him) and clear the air. otherwise all evidence points to a scamming of sam
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
eldob
Fledgling Forumer

Wyck is a good trader, he already traded with me any my friends a lot of times, I trust in him, he is not a scammer.
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

i dont know him personally. i do know that technoboy also did lots of good trades with people that went smoothly as well. was just pointing out that everything sammael said currently adds up so gonna need some more convincing evidence to the contrary from wyck

forums just bumming me out. more scammers than not it seems so suppose its made me a bit untrusting
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

If you have an email address and you don't know who it belongs to, then try using the search on the forums, it really DOES work.

Anyway, don't worry, I did the search for you (although the email address was already in my memory from earlier in the month):

viewtopic.php?f=159&t=137027&p=1705057&hilit=ucvitic%40gmail.com#p1705057

Open the 'second' spoiler box and have a little read, then "ye shall find the answer!!!"
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”