2 Warnings for the same post

Ombudsman Case Archives
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

2 Warnings for the same post

well i logged into my account today and i open my inbox to see 2 warnings issued by jack for the same post that i made in the FUALL v TTF thread.

this is what i recieved.

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Quote:
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you:viewtopic.php?f=68&p=1729720#p1729720

Spamming

ok if you actually take a look at my post, it is war related, im not spamming. if you look through that thread there are people who just post smilies and i sondt see that not being spam and my post otherwise.

second warning recieved a few mins later for the same post again.

"The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Quote:
Blatant disobedience of a mod."

ok personally i believe that the mods are doing a good job and i have no issues with any of them and me telling you to lighten up i stick by it.

all i want is and i'll put this bluntley. jack your are becoming way out of line, and yea i will say it, your biased towards alot of ttf players as you can see from all the warnings you dish out in a matter of minutes. and i hope that it can be taken into consideration that you be either removed from modding that particular thread or stop handing out warnings for such petty things.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Re: 2 Warnings for the same post

You don't want warnings? Don't break the goddamn rules, simple really. :lol:

~r8~ wrote:you can give me a warning for this i dont care!

*cough*
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Skunky 2.0
Forum Grunt
Alliance: EPA - 359 Company
Race: NanoTiSkunky 2.0
ID: 34221

-edit-

the rules:
3. Only 3 parties should post in a complaint thread.
a. The person(s) making the complaint, or his representatives if he/they are banned.
b. The Ombudsman/Understudy
c. Mod(s) in question

post modded, warning will be issued for next violation
zeek

click for sig shop ^^
R8
Forum Elder

Jack wrote:You don't want warnings? Don't break the goddamn rules, simple really. :lol:

~r8~ wrote:you can give me a warning for this i dont care!

*cough*

ok so why dont you just say that you are giving me a warning cos you feel like it ( or cos i asked) but instead you using excuses for it. my post was not spam and it was not "blatant disobediance of a mod" so stop trying to fool people. i would be ashamed if i was a memebr of dde and had you amongst my ranks :?
Spoiler
Spoiler
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
My 2nd greatest hit
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

QQ much? :lol:

IDK, but shouldn't you be more concerned about TLE being full of cheats then one little ol' mod? Unless, that is, you're one of them!? :shock:

~r8~ wrote:seriousley it doesnt seem that anyone is allowed to wirte anything in this thread without it being considered either spam, propaganda, insulting or boring as hell. what do you expect when its been going on for over a year, we kinda run out of things to talk about. lighten up jack will ya and you can give me a warning for this i dont care!

Not really sure how this is on topic? Oh wait, that's cause it's not. :shock:
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Manetheren
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Jack wrote:QQ much? :lol:

IDK, but shouldn't you be more concerned about TLE being full of cheats then one little ol' mod? Unless, that is, you're one of them!? :shock:

~r8~ wrote:seriousley it doesnt seem that anyone is allowed to wirte anything in this thread without it being considered either spam, propaganda, insulting or boring as hell. what do you expect when its been going on for over a year, we kinda run out of things to talk about. lighten up jack will ya and you can give me a warning for this i dont care!

And neither is your comment above that. Keep it on topic.

Skunky, make your own thread.
R8
Forum Elder

Jack wrote:QQ much? :lol:

Im sorry if there are cheats in the game sooner or later they will get what they deserve. if you have any proof that i am a cheat go ahead and forward to admin but then again this is not the right place to discuss that is it, so in your own words keep it on topic and stop spamming. i thought you played by the strict rules.

and my orginal post is on topic, its about the war and its about that war thread. what exactley are we supposed to post in ther.
Spoiler
Spoiler
My 2nd greatest hit
Manetheren
Forum Elite

1 of the 2 warnings has been removed from you an hookoo2. The other one is still being discussed.
Manetheren
Forum Elite

The warning for spam will stand. Case is closed. If you have any questions then you can pm me.

Return to “Case Archives”