Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

For AdminGary from Wed Admin Chat

AdminGary, please see the following suggestion Topic:

viewtopic.php?f=97&t=145553&start=0

Was asked by the Admin on the chat to see if I could get your attention to this issue. Sorry for the post in bugs, but Admin said you might be working on bugs in Q and for me to pick one of the Forum Topics where we were discussing available NAQ/Income in Q and Bump it to your attention!!

Thanks!
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Re: For AdminGary from Wed Admin Chat

Just lock this topic, no one gives a doodie anyway. And the ones with experience have made a great point that it is too late to change this Era now anyway.

I am off to store up AT's and just wait until the last week to come back and see what to make of this Era. It had such exciting promise, I wish I had the intestinal fortitude to stay around and plod through the middle of this Era but from the usual average number of players logged in (being about half of normal), the fact that I have done hardly anything and can stay ranked in the top 80 in ME, and waited till I was bored and had nothing else to do but try buying a MS to use up some stored NAQ, which with nothing loaded is ranked in the Top 100 tells me I can do nothing and just play the last 3 or 4 days of the Era and end up in the Top 50 - 100. With such a challenge facing me as that, why would I want to improve upon anything this Era?? HAHA

So, lock this and put me out of my misery... :shock:
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”