This Probably would never happen but...

~Josh~
"The Canadian"
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hobo
ID: 1968761

This Probably would never happen but...

we should have 1 week with NO crit/nox... it would really make the week fun for farmers, massers, people at war, and encourage people to start farming/warring... yes or no?
muffafuffin wrote:nevermind please disregard my nap as the SGW gods (and by gods i mean TC) dont see a nap in my future.
MY TRADE FEEDBACK
CABAL
Forum Expert
Alliance: Aquila Ignis
Race: Death Watch
ID: 0

Re: This Probably would never happen but...

Well, Id just prefer an annual SGW 'war day' where people participate by not PPT'ing...

No nox, twice killed, twice lost. No phasing... 8)

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
~Josh~
"The Canadian"
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hobo
ID: 1968761

CABAL wrote:Well, Id just prefer an annual SGW 'war day' where people participate by not PPT'ing...

That would be awsome :D
muffafuffin wrote:nevermind please disregard my nap as the SGW gods (and by gods i mean TC) dont see a nap in my future.
MY TRADE FEEDBACK
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

This would punish players not available on the day/days selected, your right, it will never happen :lol:

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

Agree with Mezz and SS
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
~Insider Trader~
Forum Irregular

Way to punish me for being a turtle Josh, I was about to say I would get farmed 6 times in one night but given that my def would be rotting away it would be closer to 10 times a night. I would much prefer a no MS week or no planet week.

CABAL wrote:Well, Id just prefer an annual SGW 'war day' where people participate by not PPT'ing...

If this were implemented don't you think (as a rough guess based on current events) that everyone would zero their own account first and enter with no def?

Whatever event that may be introduced on the premise of having fun, no doubt there will be someone out there who will discover a loophole and ruin it for everyone, for example, by building nothing in the case of a war day.

Edit: (thought popped into my head). Set up a Blood realm type arena for individuals (not necessarily similar to the existing one), open invitation for a particular day/time, entry requirement is a standing 1 trill defence, max 10 trill naq in the bank (so the war won't drag on too long but will be a decent amount of time) and you get kicked back to normal reality if your def drops below 100b for 24 hours. No PPT, no nox/critical. Last man/woman standing wins.
CABAL
Forum Expert
Alliance: Aquila Ignis
Race: Death Watch

~Insider Trader~ wrote:Edit: (thought popped into my head). Set up a Blood realm type arena for individuals (not necessarily similar to the existing one), open invitation for a particular day/time, entry requirement is a standing 1 trill defence, max 10 trill naq in the bank (so the war won't drag on too long but will be a decent amount of time) and you get kicked back to normal reality if your def drops below 100b for 24 hours. No PPT, no nox/critical. Last man/woman standing wins.

Sounds AWESOME :-D

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster

I think insiders suggestion is FAR more viable. Make it a big worthwhile prize. But perhaps the reward is based off your account. Like 7 days worth of max average Naq made available to you for 7 days. By this i mean, your average income for the war, x7days worth. I suggest this, because those with say 400m army, getting 50T is almost pittance, where as someone with 50M, this is almost phenomenal amount. Also, it would encourage max income, in the hope of winning a bigger bounty

Although, i wonder how willing people would be to participate, if attack could also be destroyed like defenses...
~Insider Trader~
Forum Irregular

Or you could have the prize as the total 1 day naq production of everyone who enters. But Forum will probably dump the naq into your account when you are off PPT. :-k Imagine the complaints.

I'm more in favour of a permanent 1% increase to all stats. (And limit the tournament to once a month so this doesn't spiral out of control)
Sarevok
Forum Addict

I don't think everyone that participates should get it. I'll just sign up, and not worry about my account for a month. If you want more people winning, give like 5% to the victor, and say 2% to the runner-up
~Insider Trader~
Forum Irregular

1% to the winner - I doubt the same person will win 12 times a year.

Remember that 5% is 5 ascentions worth. I doubt the cost of this war will be 5 ascentions worth from say AG to PoTAG or whatever #15 is.
Sarevok
Forum Addict

But if everyone is fully ascended, it would give further bonuses. Rather then EVERYONE having the 49% bonus...

besides, if it was to run for a month, people may as well no join up, and just ascend 2x in that month, (and maybe enjoy the untouchable farms, if people outside the realm the war was in was untouchable)
~Insider Trader~
Forum Irregular

You didn't read my post properly. It would run for a max time of a month - so as not to drag on forever. If you want out you could either kick yourself back to normal reality (as an option) or build no def for 24hours and be auto kicked.

The only problem is when you have 2 stubborn people left after 30 days and no way to decide an appropriate winner as ME has already been proven to be a bogus way of deciding things.

And as for ascending twice - think of the people with 400m+ units. It isn't that easy for them to ascend and this would give them a (slim) chance of gaining an extra 1%.
Sarevok
Forum Addict

It is those people that can easily do it. 38B/turn no problem

But yes, yet again the ME bugs are brought up. Maybe if this was fixed, there'd be a viable way of getting a winner. And also the ability to kill super attackers and their weapons more easily then sabbing, and waiting for them to hit your defense and loose them that way

Return to “Suggestions Archive”