ImageImageImageImage
Colton
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Canadian
ID: 1938534

Re: MotherShip Update

I think MS's should be fixed first of all :mad:

XXXXX uses its Pod Volley to inflict 129,350,000,000 damage, destroying 5573 Energy Shields on DehOwnage!
The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

DehOwnage uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 3X0,294,230,000 damage, destroying 1166 Energy Shields on Reign!
Blowing through the extended shield defenses, it also destroyed 5200 Pod Volley, and downed 0 fleets!
So for all the extra trillions of naq I've "worked" hard for, is wasted on a measily extra 793 shields/volleys? #-o

I should go make my own thread soon here...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Colton wrote:I think MS's should be fixed first of all :mad:

XXXXX uses its Pod Volley to inflict 129,350,000,000 damage, destroying 5573 Energy Shields on DehOwnage!
The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

DehOwnage uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 3X0,294,230,000 damage, destroying 1166 Energy Shields on Reign!
Blowing through the extended shield defenses, it also destroyed 5200 Pod Volley, and downed 0 fleets!
So for all the extra trillions of naq I've "worked" hard for, is wasted on a measily extra 793 shields/volleys? #-o

I should go make my own thread soon here...

Silly boy. That other MS simply has WAY less to destroy. :lol:
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Yeah, you can only kill a certain % of their MS with one hit. While you may have lost a only a small bit less, it's far more significant damage to their MS than yours.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Colton
Forum Elder

Not really, because it costs the same to repair ;)

I'll go make my own thread sometime today probably..
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Colton wrote:Not really, because it costs the same to repair ;)

I'll go make my own thread sometime today probably..

Still.
If you have 100k slots (fully equipped), and lose 10k in a single hit, then you have lost 10%.
If your enemy has 50k slots (fully equipped), and they lose the same as you, then they will have lost 20%.

So.

Way more significant to their MS.

:-s
Colton
Forum Elder

I disagree.

If I understand you correctly.. By your logic, if they used 1 weapon and shield and did the same amount of damage as I do, then they've lost 100% of their slots and I've lost 10%, thus; They lose a more significant amount than me? :-s
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Tetrismonkey wrote:So why not go back to the way the Mothership was when you ascend, it gets wiped clean?

This will ceartanly stop HUGE MS's from poping up so much.

Talk about another way to screw over those who have finished ascending versus those who are ascending now. Or another way of working over those who've worked at the game.

Also the cost of the MS does not get translated into any meaningful stats in ascended so you want to wipe out hundreds of trillions because a few people say that MSs are too big.

We've already had the rules for ascended and ascending change so much that it's a miracle anyone is still around.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Agree with tekki, we (people ascending) lose techs everytime, so MS isn't at full strength anyway. Unless you spend another 25trill on top of the minimum reqs to buy techs each time.

Also your saying if people want to speed ascend every 2 weeks from lg+1 to un named they should go without an MS for that whole time?
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Tetrismonkey wrote:So why not go back to the way the Mothership was when you ascend, it gets wiped clean?

This will ceartanly stop HUGE MS's from poping up so much.

At this point it would be to unfair. Some of the larger motherships have already ascended to 23 and have 55% blessing..lol..
woodsy1
Forum Irregular

yea we would lose ALOT of players if this happened
~Insider Trader~
Forum Irregular

woodsy1 wrote:yea we would lose ALOT of players if this happened

But you may gain many more.....

And remember there are still 2 ascentions unreleased so you can't categorically say those people at 23 will not want to go further, given that we don't know what the bonuses are for those yet.
woodsy1
Forum Irregular

maybe not but i think that if you reset mothers ships completely the big guys would be very unhappy
Colton
Forum Elder

And they would have every right.. Hell, I have a puny MS in comparison with some of the big guys around here, but I've still spent over 200tril on my mothership, that's almost 500 bucks CND worth that I've invested into my MS. (Not that I spent any on the game)
I'm close to starting an ascension run. if MS's were lost when ascending all of a sudden, there would be no way in hell that I'd ascend, which screws me over completely just because I decided to work on my MS before getting the later ascensions done.
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 0

imo, the BIGGEST drawback, is those that have spent $$ to make their MS supersized.

If it was just Naq, then no one would mind so much (but would still yes). When people have spent 100's of $$$ on the game, to have it all go poof when they ascend... I know i'd leave the game, or at least, NEVER spend $$ again (at least for MS purposes)

Return to “Suggestions Archive”