I have a complaint

Ombudsman Case Archives
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

I have a complaint

instead of getting myself banned like i did once i figured i would bring it up here i had a post removed and mine was on topic okay.... basically it's that stupid ROBE thing with the Human Resistance VS Large Empires... the large empires are playing as machines or something stupid like that and i said

Kills Human Baby

gross i know but Role Play non the less can i just say this....

Some of the mods are getting ridiculous with this whole thing it's bull how i can't post something like that it is not spam and fits quite well with the thread all i'm saying is if you don't like something that is ON topic does not give you the right to remove or delete it just because you don't like it i would like someone to look at it and if it is desolved i would also like an official appology from the mod who removed it and i would like it put back right where it was ;) thank you for your time
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Re: I have a complaint

how do you figure it was on topic completely.... just because you didn't like it does not mean it is not on topic i massed a smaller account in game and thats wat i was saying.... so i WAS roleplaying even better i was combining it with wat i did ingame
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

ToToRo wrote: i would also like an official appology from the mod who removed it and i would like it put back right where it was ;) thank you for your time

I am the mod who removed it. I do not see any reason to put it back, or apologise for it's removal.

If you read the numerous posts from general section mods, gm's and admins about content in that thread ; you'll see things noted as spam, off topic, inappropriate or thread derailing, can be removed.

If you would like to explain how your post of ' kills human baby ' is appropriate, go right ahead.

how do you figure it was on topic completely.... just because you didn't like it does not mean it is not on topic i massed a smaller account in game and thats wat i was saying.... so i WAS roleplaying even better i was combining it with wat i did ingame

If you intended it was 'small'.. there is plenty other descriptions you could have used. Such as :

a trainee resistance fighter
a new fighter
a fighter with a small armoury / army / weapon
a recently reprogrammed terminator

Just some examples, I am sure you can think of a number of better ones. Baby killing isn't on of them.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

but i didn't want to i chose to use those words and i stand by those words.... it was for fun and you had no right NONE it was on topic and it should have stayed lets let the ombudsman decide i admit it was harsh and probably hit nerves but doesn't matter it was on topic now if a a resistance said killed baby robot it wouldn't have been removed... why because it doesn't touch the nerves the truth is it probably touched your poor little nerves so you removed it but doesn't matter because it was on topic and it was for fun any discussion about this further pm me i do not want the ombudsman to have to read through your lies ;)
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Caprila

/sigh

I did not state you 'had' to chose those words. They were examples only, meant to help. I will not worry about trying to do so again :roll:

I am not sure where all my 'lies' are supposed to be :?

As you do not know me, I think you make a large presumption in knowing what I would or would not do.

And yes, your discussion about mod decisions has also been removed from that topic, before you make an additional complaint.

RoKeT
Forum Zombie

:shock: ](*,)

your silly and abuse your powers i wait the day they get stripped from you ](*,)

p.s. please stop removing my pssts you are only proving that you can not even let things go... i asked a question along with roleplaying and it was removed i am now depressed i wish you would just let me roleplay i am just having fun :( why must you be mean to me i am just a forum member who is trying to play the game the way he sees it and trying to roleplay the way he wants.... and you wonder why no one plays anymore the truth is i don't see a big deal with it the Sig that had a swasitka in it and there was RL babies slaughtered to that was allowed to stay for how long and my posts can't stay for 5 minutes.... this is sad grow up and addmit you were wrong and please try to have fun it is a game after all

also i have been warned from role playing if this does go in my favor i would like that warning removed please
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Caprila

Let me get this straight.

You made a post in the GC section, and it was removed.

You made a thread in the Ombudsman section, questiong it's removal - this is fine by the way, and right to do if you really didn't understand.

Then, instead of waiting for the ombudsman to view the thread and give you his view.. you brought up mod decisions in the GC, and continued posting your 'baby killers' post. .I think four times now?

If your first post was removed, why did you think any of the next 3/4 would be allowed to stay, since they were almost identical :| and you know I was removing them.

If you had left it alone and waited for Zeek.. you wouldn't have gotten warned mate :-$

Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Roket, i think at this point you just need to leave it be and wait for zeek. No good will come from keeping on like this. You may have a valid point and i think rules on rp does need to be looked into, but just cool it for now. Make your point and leave it at that.
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Woh he got banned? what did he do for the other 2 warnings?
Jack wrote: ToToRo
2 weeks
3rd warning
Caprila

He previously had 1 warning.

I issued 1 warning. ( as stated )

Another moderator issued the last warning

Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

what was the last one for?
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Jack wrote:How is the swastika inappropriate but pretending like you are killing babies is perfectly kosher? #-o

Yea exactly why would you say kills human babys?

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

ah right #-o
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

ToToRo wrote::shock: ](*,)

your silly and abuse your powers i wait the day they get stripped from you ](*,)

p.s. please stop removing my pssts you are only proving that you can not even let things go... i asked a question along with roleplaying and it was removed i am now depressed i wish you would just let me roleplay i am just having fun :( why must you be mean to me i am just a forum member who is trying to play the game the way he sees it and trying to roleplay the way he wants.... and you wonder why no one plays anymore the truth is i don't see a big deal with it the Sig that had a swasitka in it and there was RL babies slaughtered to that was allowed to stay for how long and my posts can't stay for 5 minutes.... this is sad grow up and addmit you were wrong and please try to have fun it is a game after all

also i have been warned from role playing if this does go in my favor i would like that warning removed please

Do you not know when to stop your picking fights with mods you really need to calm down.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Byrnes wrote:
ToToRo wrote::shock: ](*,)

Do you not know when to stop your picking fights with mods you really need to calm down.

Lol he has already been banned man

Return to “Case Archives”