Drop defence

Suggest any improvements
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Drop defence

The whole question of asking for time intervals to be shortened and shortened isn't the problem with descention attacks, having Defence power + Defence skill + Reflection + abosrbtion + constitution favours the defender far too heavily resulting in

a) attacker almost always taking more damage
b) descention pretty much impossible after level 710

I ask that something be removed, not reflection because that is an ability to help the defender, but possibly absorbtion/constitution

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Colos
The Ascended
Alliance: None
Race: Human
ID: 0

Re: Drop defence

Those stats are fine, though admin should halven their effectiveness. I mean, so you might actually have to put some effort into your account to become.. erm... 'undescendable'.

Now, having def-stats on the lame levels of 500 will reduce the incoming damage to 31.5%, which is just... wrong. Halven the effectiveness of those stats, and that number will go up to some 59ish %.

Just my two cents...

Not that admin may do any update on this server in the near future... :roll:

Colos
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Colos wrote:I was a God, too.
Fixxed
~Insider Trader~
Forum Irregular

Got a little worried when I saw "Drop defence". Thought for a moment the suggestion was to scrap defence power lol.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Colos wrote:Not that admin may do any update on this server in the near future... :roll:

Colos
there's an admin??? :shock: :shock:
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
schuesseled
Forum Expert
ID: 33241

No.

Im not saying de-ascension isnt broken, just that there is no reason to play ascended anymore since admin broke it for those of us who bothered to do well before the updates, so I dont see why de-ascension should be made effective now forcing us to play catch up after we've left it too rot.
12agnar0k be taking over this here account, argh!

[BoT] Jason
Forum History

ascended should be updated to the point where people are to scared to not play their account...
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Dmonix
Count Duckula

Pimping D wrote:ascended should be updated to the point where people are to scared to not play their account...

Not quite that extreme an update, remember people were forced to play ascended with their main account, it's not like quantum where you can choose and if you do nothing about it it affects your main.

I agree with Colos, lower the effectiveness, or at least take away some of the % defence stats, so that you no longer defence a % of what comes in rather attack versus defence + reflection or something

Spoiler
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History

in my opinion our main problem is that the ascended admin had grown to the point where this job here means nothing to him. kinda like when you are at 300mil army you start choosing your raid targets wisely.

so i see no point for this section
Pimping

| | Hero of the Year | |

Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

correct me if I am wrong, but no matter what you can only do 1/3 damage to anyone in a single attack right?

so whats it matter if defensive stats are that good? max you can do is still 1/3rd?

I'm tired, I'll revisit this tomorrow.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Colos
The Ascended

The 1/3 rule is ok and fine, without that, one could descend 6-7 accounts a day. Which wouldn't be not nice at all.

The problem is, due to over-effectiveness of absorbtion, rep and stuff, you can hardly cause this maximum damage of 1/3 of LF reserves to the majority of the server.

Colos
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Fixxed
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Colos wrote:The 1/3 rule is ok and fine, without that, one could descend 6-7 accounts a day. Which wouldn't be not nice at all.

The problem is, due to over-effectiveness of absorbtion, rep and stuff, you can hardly cause this maximum damage of 1/3 of LF reserves to the majority of the server.

Colos

Ah, ok. I got it now.

Amazing what alittle sleep will do for a person.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Ancient_one
Forum Irregular

I believe that another skill be added where it adds like 10% for every 100 levels you have, so if someone manages to get to 1000 their ToC would be 100% stronger.
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Nah he doesnt need to lower anything all he has to do is change it from 1/3 to 40% damage taken, that would make a huge difference.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Dmonix
Count Duckula

GeneralChaos wrote:Nah he doesnt need to lower anything all he has to do is change it from 1/3 to 40% damage taken, that would make a huge difference.

The 1/3rd rule doesn't come into play at all with the top accounts, that's not where the problem is, it's the defensive capacity of the top accounts is so high that for a lot of the accounts now the top ToC doesn't even break the Life Force and if it does it does an insignificant amount of damage to the reserves of the person being assaulted

Spoiler
Colos
The Ascended

Dmonix wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:Nah he doesnt need to lower anything all he has to do is change it from 1/3 to 40% damage taken, that would make a huge difference.

The 1/3rd rule doesn't come into play at all with the top accounts, that's not where the problem is, it's the defensive capacity of the top accounts is so high that for a lot of the accounts now the top ToC doesn't even break the Life Force and if it does it does an insignificant amount of damage to the reserves of the person being assaulted

Problem is: you don't even need a top account for that.

Colos
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Fixxed

Return to “Suggestions”