Na'vi section discussion

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Re: The Na'vi Race Forum Petition.

Radiance wrote:Keep to 1 post per person please. Do NOT respond to others, grab the right shoulder of the man before you with your left hand and walk ahead in a straight single file. Left-right-left!

Semper wrote:I don't support the motion, at all.
Then, there is no need to post. At all.
If your views are shared among the administration, then that's nice, and fun. Very good. They'll say that.
If not, then there's no need to add discussion to this thread with your dissent. :D You don't like it, no problem, this isn't a voting thread, it's a petition. You don't go post on some petition to your MP, "Well, these guys are funny and all, but they're wrong really." That's just .. grinchy, old guy. :P

(Not saying you don't make fair points, because you do without question, but those were points discussed to some extent in the previous thread(s). Then led to this petition, which asks for support. If not support, then please don't post. Make some generic post about how to run the race section in a new thread..) *grin*
In short, please discuss elsewhere. :)

I have every right to post my objection. They're asking for support...there is no request to limit discussion and asking for support from users without giving them both sides of the coin is a little one sided don't you think?

Furthermore I seriously question the administrations ability to intelligently conclude on issues of (relative to them of course) this complexity.... I mean, can they even spell Na'vi? :shock:

You move it, i'll keep posting. I aint breaking any rules.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

Re: The Na'vi Race Forum Petition.

Semper I dont want to discuss this here but i will if i have to.

You say the races before the main ones earned the right to have there sections but they where given the sections and THEN earned to keep them why cannot we do the same, if you give us the forum to play in and role play and everything else in then we will prove to you and to everyone else that we belong and earned the right to have the forum if we fail then you can laff it off in our faces but until that day give us the chance.

~sam
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

Re: Why the Na'vi's SHOULD NOT have their own forum.....

We all know that the race section is DEAD, yeah? We got, the occasional Twitchy in Repli, maybe once every two weeks at a push. We're got... er... what have we got in Tauri :s Got a duderanch in the Ancient forum posting he ascended, but he's finished now. So not much going to happen there. We got a Daimon section! wait... we ain't got no daimons :s that wasn't thought through... We've got snake head forum, wow, half active, kudos snakes :D

We want to have a section, we want to have the area to post up our own topics and be active as heck without people complaining that we're spamming section. We've just had a thread locked in the General race section, the mod that locked it said that there were a lot of Na'vi threads appearing all at once, and he is 100% correct. We're just starting out, we're setting up a council, much like the Asgard and Snakes have. We intend on setting up a couple of the generic threads, alphabet, count in numbers etc. We have clan recruitment messages their too so that people can join the Na'vi and start our role playing. We'll need a thread of two about the assassins in Pandora, the assassins being killed by Ikran and Viperwolves. Fact is, Na'vi are here, and we're staying either we end up with a section or the oms are going to be busy as hell keeping up with us as we get blamed for flooding the general section time and time again.

I know where you're coming from, you think this is a fad. However, myself, moses, roket, das, avatar and Sam ARE 100% committed to this, as are others. Now i named 6 Na'vi players there who arnt going anywhere... thats about... 6 more active posters than other race sections. Those 6 are just the names off the top of my head, i know a lot others will stay...
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate

Why the Na'vi's SHOULD NOT have their own forum.....

i was originally against that forum, but i say WTH, let hem have their forum.
3 months down the road, when it's dead, admins can erase it.
there is no useless knowledge, there is only knowledge we don't know how to use
math is the art of stating the obvious
click the banner.
yay, i have bragging rights
teal'c wrote:Jesus maybe Hitch should be ombudsman he seems to be the only one with brains around here
GhostyGoo wrote:Capitalism is responsible for the death of humanity through a complete and utter destruction of ethical conduct, you DO know this, right?
Thanks to capitalism, when your doctor tells you you require a kidney transplant to survive, you no longer can be certain if you actually need a kidney transplant or your doctor simply needs a new speedboat. Nice.

-Goo
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate

i think the nano ti masters are the human form replicators
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

My main concern about it is: if this forum is made up, then same should happen logically eventually if another movie gets a bang success and contains a particular popular race. It's taking a new path that has to be "all or nothing". By that I mean, if this is made up, and as I said later is faced for another movie, there will not have reasons then to disagree with said race sub section creation. And then a widening of race section would happen with time turning quickly out of control.
No section was made for Jedis, Siths, Spartans, Jokers, Terminators, DBZ warriors, Klingons...not to mention nowadays there's a roleplay section made for this very problem of roleplay lack of section not related to "old races" that didn't exist in past. And nobody here can say they didn't see this section with all advertising Zeratul made about it! :P Therefore, people in past who might have requested other race sections had double more reasons to do so, and yet didn't get the "last word".
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Legendary Apophis wrote:not to mention nowadays there's a roleplay section made for this very problem of roleplay lack of section not related to "old races" that didn't exist in past. And nobody here can say they didn't see this section with all advertising Zeratul made about it! :P

*grins*

(cant really say anything else to that...)
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Tetrismonkey wrote:All this discusing is making me want to retract my signiture.

then retract it! :roll:

Tetrismonkey wrote:Perhaps allowing them a subsection in the roleplay zone? From there, after say 6 months if the race is still active, then grant them there request of having a whole section for themselves.

Oh my god who is asking for a whole section? All they need or want is a sub section in the race section. if you are suggesting a sub section in roleplay then they might as well have a sub section in race. ](*,)
Image ImageImageImage
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

but none of the current races are active in the racedboards ether
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

FreeSpirit wrote:but none of the current races are active in the racedboards ether

Goa'ulds are. [-(

And then Jedis/Siths deserve a section if Na'vi do. :-k

They were around for far longer and I'm sure they would get many more joiners in no time! 8)
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Legendary Apophis wrote:
FreeSpirit wrote:but none of the current races are active in the racedboards ether

Goa'ulds are. [-(

And then Jedis/Siths deserve a section if Na'vi do. :-k

They were around for far longer and I'm sure they would get many more joiners in no time! 8)

Agreed!
Bias Admin colour
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Legendary Apophis wrote:And then Jedis/Siths deserve a section if Na'vi do. :-k

But nobody is arguing against that are they. #-o
Image ImageImageImage
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Dean Winchester wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:And then Jedis/Siths deserve a section if Na'vi do. :-k

But nobody is arguing against that are they. #-o

Nobody does, but that implied that there would have to create also those sections if a na'vi section was created.
As I said that's my main issue with it. If we start adding races to race forums, we open the "pandora box". :shock:
Spoiler

Spoiler
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

Re: Na'vi section discussion

why not just make a forum for them like alliances do?
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: Na'vi section discussion

There is no need for a none stargate related race section to be a in a stargate game

Use race general problem sloved.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”