ETA Kimi
ETA Chucha
ETA Track
ETA Paulo
ETA Estocador
ETA Catrapuuum
ETA ZePortouga
ETA bigcub

Are thier names.....have no idea if thier actual multi accounters or if theres a logical reason. I just thought that it's little fishy that thier names all have the ETA in it. And most of them are part of the same alliance, and some are each others officers. And some of them are ranked very high. I apologize I didnt post the account #'s. And I apologize if I'm wrong. Just thought I should mention it.
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

Re: I belive these accounts are cheaters

Atlantisboy10 wrote:ETA Kimi
ETA Chucha
ETA Track
ETA Paulo
ETA Estocador
ETA Catrapuuum
ETA ZePortouga
ETA bigcub

Are thier names.....have no idea if thier actual multi accounters or if theres a logical reason. I just thought that it's little fishy that thier names all have the ETA in it. And most of them are part of the same alliance, and some are each others officers. And some of them are ranked very high. I apologize I didnt post the account #'s. And I apologize if I'm wrong. Just thought I should mention it.

...*chuckles* Could be that they're in the same alliance...
Many UTA members have [UTA] in their names on MSN, doesnt mean we're cheaters

alot of former EA members had "EA" in their names
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
WraithHunter

True....I hate that about some alliances, makes it very hard to sift out the actual cheaters :roll:
no one
Forum Irregular

Setesh wrote:
ETA Chucha
ETA Track
ETA Paulo
ETA Estocador
ETA Catrapuuum
ETA ZePortouga
ETA bigcub

thats for msn thou setesh these players are ingame

but the question should be why would a multie accounter put ETA in there names? i see no reason for it

simple answer (usual the right one) would be that there all mates and ETA is some sort of clan/alliance
Addict

Aye, perfectly plausible ES, but no harm to check them out. I'd never expect someone to be dumb enough to multi with some of the names i've seen on this board, but it would seem there are no lower limits to IQ :-D
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

ES wrote:
Setesh wrote:
ETA Chucha
ETA Track
ETA Paulo
ETA Estocador
ETA Catrapuuum
ETA ZePortouga
ETA bigcub

thats for msn thou setesh these players are ingame

but the question should be why would a multie accounter put ETA in there names? i see no reason for it

simple answer (usual the right one) would be that there all mates and ETA is some sort of clan/alliance

But as i said, its been done in-game as well.
I just looked at the list again and most of those names seem to be somewhat hispanic..I think? lol
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work

Return to “For Admin Archives”