This should be the right one...

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

This should be the right one...

Nobody is eternal, and because of that, despite my many failed attempts at going away (there was still reasons to come back), I feel that this time will be the one I will finally "succeed". I will be gone from forums after awards are done, and will let this place in peace without my presence.
I screwed up myself the last bit of fun I still had, and because of that, have to take my leave. I will still be ingame to finish my goals (ie: at least ascend to AG, that's the least I can do), then I will see what I will do ingame.
It's been good and sometimes bad, entertaining forums nonetheless, good bunch of people, but when it's time, it's time.
I have failed to follow my path I set to myself, and thus have to walk away.
[spoiler]You have started playing at 07:04:50 on 24. February 2005. You are playing for 1798 days, 0 hours, 30 minutes, 36 seconds.[/spoiler]
I will post the regular list of "thanks to" people/alliances later this weekend as it's a long one.

~~ Cole/Legendary/Jim/Jimster whatever else I've as nicknames.
Last edited by Cole on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Re: This should be the right one...

but...but...
your name is jim too :cry:
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

*hugs*

I dont know why you insist you screwed up :s.. take a break if you must.. come back refreshed :)
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

temptress wrote:*hugs*

I dont know why you insist you screwed up :s.. take a break if you must.. come back refreshed :)

People screw up all the time, i'm living proof.
You've done your apology whether it helped or not. Take a break from forums and come back refreshed.
Don't put a downer on the whole thing and don't keep kicking yourself.

My words of wisdom. :razz:
Image ImageImageImage
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

:shock: Say it ain't so :shock:
Just take a break mate, put your account on vac mode for a month or two and don't visit the forums in that time and you'll come back refreshed and ready for more action :)
Besides I still haven't made up for those sabs on Q one era at the end when I didn't know it was u so you can't leave for good till I do that :razz:

Regards,
Neimenljivi
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Cole
Forum History

Neimenljivi wrote::shock: Say it ain't so :shock:
Just take a break mate, put your account on vac mode for a month or two and don't visit the forums in that time and you'll come back refreshed and ready for more action :)
Besides I still haven't made up for those sabs on Q one era at the end when I didn't know it was u so you can't leave for good till I do that :razz:

Regards,
Neimenljivi

Haha yes this sabbing on Quantum ruined my top 10 lol

Ingame isn't a problem this time and I shall not vacate there I think, unless people think I should, it's obviously forums that I again messed up with. And one or two monthes theoretically seems ok but I fear it has to be more. I'm thinking of something like three monthes +. Hopefully I can do it, to prove I can be serious, sometimes! :lol:

And I'm intending to do that, taking a break, a long one on forums. Coming unlogged as I might need to come to see for UUs trades and that's all.

And Jim, you will be THE Man called Jim, no competition for a while. ;) (you can imagine how strange it is to talk to someone else calling them Jim. )
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

Pops I forbid you [-X

if you feel the need to leave I can't really blame you just remember the good times we had WAAAAY back when the temple was still a temple and TT&T was worth reading best of luck to you my friend and dont be a stranger
Spoiler
Cole
Forum History

Angnoch wrote:Pops I forbid you [-X

if you feel the need to leave I can't really blame you just remember the good times we had WAAAAY back when the temple was still a temple and TT&T was worth reading best of luck to you my friend and dont be a stranger

Oh but I remember that. ;)

Thank you, and I feel that I have failed this week to keep following my new path, annoy the ones who have to be annoyed and be gentle to those who don't deserve to be annoyed.
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

You cant leave.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Q Man
blarney stone
ID: 0

:(

NO!

i won't let you, not until you defeat these giant pigeons!
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man

Return to “Quitting....”