bebita vs clarkey

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

bebita vs clarkey

i provoke u to come in front and play with me
for everyday u are in vac a member of your alliance will fall down
once a member is down is added to my farm list forever
Name: Drahaza
today lucky winner since everyone else had ppt allready
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Re: bebita vs clarkey

Is he in LV?
If thats the case i must tut tut you Bebs for doing this
Last edited by ~Coyle~ on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
bebita
Forum Zombie

name can be incomplete
they are my personal farms ;)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

bebita wrote:i provoke u to come in front and play with me
for everyday u are in vac a member of your alliance will fall down
once a member is down is added to my farm list forever
Name: Drahaza
today lucky winner since everyone else had ppt allready

Congratulations for being the biggest jerk in SGW. =D>

LV don't deserve it, but considering i chose this week to quit SGW then you won't get to face me. SS knew what baggage i came with but he still wanted me in LV.

If you have any kind of dignity and respect you will leave the innocent alone.
Image ImageImageImage
bebita
Forum Zombie

i don't have ;)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Didnt Clarkey already explain he got a promotion or something at work? if so why would he come of vac, this game dosnt come before RL like some put it

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
bebita
Forum Zombie

then if he have some dignity to get out and to be my farm
i don't care ;)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

LV dont deserve this. Sorry for sparking this off.

Jim decides....random massing is not for him....
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

This i ridiculous bebita LV is one of the best alliances in this game they dont deserve any of this.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Like Clarkey said, SS wanted him in LV regardless of what he brought with him. A huge ego no one can stand. Not ENTIRELY sure why Bebita called Clarkey out but, he probably deserved it. Have fun Bebita :-D

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

this is nice.. clarkey is stuck.

CLARKEY u SUCKKKKKKKKK

GO DDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
HiteiKan
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 76933
Alternate name(s): ~Tyler Durden~

Come on Bebita.....LV doesn't deserve that.....

Clarkey is basically quiting, its a fight you cant win, because if Clarkey is quitting, why would he bother to care?

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG- LTAG
- QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
My Trade Feedback: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=161058

~Tyler Durden~ ingame
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

SuperSaiyan and knows my baggage as said before. i hesitated for some time about joining because i know there are jerks that would pull this stunt, just because they think they are better than someone that makes a big mistake.

And yes i have already stated i got promoted at work, and my original plan was to vacate in april when i start my promotion, but i was told on tuesday this week that i start on monday instead, hence my sudden quitting of SGW.

nothing you do bebita will drag me out of vacation mode. mass the entire server and it will make no difference. all it will do is show what a jerk you are to mass all these people.

you are the only thing in DDE that i don't respect.

SS and HVE, sorry guys, i hope people see sence and realise that massing you guys is not right.
Image ImageImageImage
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

Clarkey wrote:SuperSaiyan and knows my baggage as said before. i hesitated for some time about joining because i know there are jerks that would pull this stunt, just because they think they are better than someone that makes a big mistake.

And yes i have already stated i got promoted at work, and my original plan was to vacate in april when i start my promotion, but i was told on tuesday this week that i start on monday instead, hence my sudden quitting of SGW.

nothing you do bebita will drag me out of vacation mode. mass the entire server and it will make no difference. all it will do is show what a jerk you are to mass all these people.

you are the only thing in DDE that i don't respect.

SS and HVE, sorry guys, i hope people see sence and realise that massing you guys is not right.

As far as im concerned we recruited you, we had some laughs and good times and im glad you got a promotion. Enjoy your vacation and your work. We would never ask you to come off vacation or even feel guilty over a silly game. Good Luck to LV and i suppose good luck to bebita as well.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

muffafuffin wrote:As far as im concerned we recruited you, we had some laughs and good times and im glad you got a promotion. Enjoy your vacation and your work. We would never ask you to come off vacation or even feel guilty over a silly game. Good Luck to LV and i suppose good luck to bebita as well.

And that's why HVE is full of such good people.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Vendetta corner”