Quantum MS back up to 450,000,000

Njord
Forum Newbie

Quantum MS back up to 450,000,000

I hope this is just a bug.
deepstriker gundam
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

me too, ive been saving up for a few days to buy one at the 45mil price.

admin, just cause the top 10 players can generate that much naq in a few days doesnt mean a 160ish ranked player like me can. so, put it back...please :-D
MVP: APMT War

I wear the sign of EA to show my loyalty to the members of that alliance, not its former leader.

muc
Forum Grunt

65 ppl have MS. It would not be fair. Sorry. And btw. Is missing text for bank a feature, glich or bug?
[bb]|[^bb]
raistlin majere
Forum Elite
Alliance: Withheld
Race: Nanotimaster
ID: 8675309

there is a thread regarding the bank text already.
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:ZOMG IT"S RAI!!!
Vendar
Forum Grunt

I was just happy that I finally had the money for my ms. I unbanked my naq and went to the armory and clikced.. Then nothin but the messaged of too litle naq... Then I quicky ran back to my bank and put naq back there. It is a bit unfait that some people get their MS with 45 mil and the rest of us have to get it with 450 mil which is not attainable for a looooooong time. At least by me. And then the cost will be too great anyways.. So will we get our MS's?
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

put it back down to 45 mil, i personslly have a bank of 250 mil, meanignthat only people with 20k miners have neough bank space for the mother ship, and i can assure you that those three guys are etl and orpehous , and missing link , and they probably already have their ms's.
muc
Forum Grunt

So what will happened to MS cost and power? will it go down or no?
[bb]|[^bb]
jparula
Forum Newbie

that's not the only problem, the power of the ms also increased 10 times which means ppl who had 10mi, attack in ms now have 100mil.... you just have no chance against them
cann0t
Forum Newbie

45 mil in a week or 2 ago was alot of naq, now its easy for someone to get that amount, of course 450 mil is too high i think it should drop to 125/150 mil
jparula
Forum Newbie

85/90 mil seems fair enough for me :P
[AG]Ra
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: AK
Race: SystemLord AGofIndu
ID: 16144

Hi. I think this is a discrimination. Those who have already had a MS they have a big advantage. I could build it but i thought i do this later. I hope this is just a bug and they will set it back.
"You've tresspassed upon our feeding grounds!" /wraith queen A1x01/
main: [AG]Ra ID: 16144
asc: [AG]Ra
muc
Forum Grunt

I get more then 3 mil a turn. I could affour 450 mil one too but why. it would not be fair....
[bb]|[^bb]
Vendar
Forum Grunt

Ra wrote:Hi. I think this is a discrimination. Those who have already had a MS they have a big advantage. I could build it but i thought i do this later. I hope this is just a bug and they will set it back.

Me too. I had the money. But I decided to go with a spy skill and UP. And now when I was about to buy it I was only like a few hours late.. Oh and did the weapon and shield costs go up as well? Or have they been the same?
jparula
Forum Newbie

the price is the same as before
Addict

I have had my MS for a while now, i think i was number 6 to buy one, i was ranked 180 when i got it, rank means nothing really. ATM mine is showing 10x the previous values for defense/attack so the cost to buy seems to be matched with an increse in effectiveness, however, my MS menu is still showing the original prices for the actual weapons and shields...

Basically the cost to buy an MS is 10x what it used to be and the effectiveness of sheilds and weapons is 10x greter, but hte cost to actually buy the weapons and shields once you have the basic MS is still normal...

What i'm saying is those that bought the MS early like me are getting their MS bumped up by a factor of 10 for attack and defense, but it's not costing us any extra. I hope this is a bug as it seems i have been handed a rather large advantage by splashing out on my MS early, too much of an advantage imo.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”