This is a perfect example..

Ombudsman Case Archives
sigmaker
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

This is a perfect example..

..to show how the biased moderators of these forums decide to moderate a thread or not.. depends on their mood and opinion on ppl.

While I was warned for 3rd time not long ago and banned from the forums because of a joke, they simply refused to moderate my thread in the market section and allowed some .... to hijack my thread and "desinform" users to make them not tradeing with me, while I'm a respectful trader for more than 3 years now.

viewtopic.php?f=142&t=171120&start=0

Good achievement. Now I think this can be a good time to start scamming some noobs and make them quit the game because of it. They said I am a scammer, maybe I should live up to that title now. ;)
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate

Re: This is a perfect example..

:roll:

If mods have done that then live up to the name yes but it wont be put into action as the mods have told everyone to stay away from you.
Last edited by Captain Teague on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Did you actually use the report function to report the posts in question? Or did you leave it for the mods to find?

As far as I am aware it has always been "ok" to post warnings about traders even in their market threads.

Also you fail to realise that you are referring to different mods.... those that mod the GC do not mod the Market, so things will differ.

You scammed Apophis, so put up and shut up.

Captain Teague wrote::roll:
Very constructive. :roll:
Image ImageImageImage
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

I'm sorry Ombudsman, i'm going to try and keep this topic on, but not sure if I am or not, here is what I feel and my input being in that topic and me being one of the ones "Derailing" the thread

First off all I did was threaten massing whoever made you a sig, that is allowed i'm quite sure so they know ahead of time why I massed them

Secondly, you are a scammer already, you ripped someone off on a sig made it for them, you are right you do not have to pay space, but if he wanted it you could have very simply given him it and he could have taken it from you and made it on his own photobucket, but you woudlnt' allow that... There for in my opinion you are a scammer, this forum hates scammers, don't be one if you want to be treated equally...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Apophis
System Lord
Race: Goa'uld System Lord
ID: 666

I Will Also Try To Stay On Topic, No Body Disinformed Anybody. They Are The Facts. Live With It. You Did It. No Body Was Bias In Anyway, If Your Not A Scammer You'll Have No Problem Returning The UU You Conned Out Of Me (you obviously got 10m to give away....or have you) Along With The Trillions Of Naq I Paid You For All The Signitures You Removed And Then Tried To Extort More Naquadah From Me (total amount of what i originally paid for all the signitures) To Have Them Back Because You Badly Needed Resourse As You Were Getting A Beating Ingame. Thats Scamming.
Stop Whining And Complaining, You All Ready Live Up To The Name, No Bodys To Blame Except yourself.
Last edited by Apophis on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
*Complete
*Complete

Spoiler
2009 - 2011
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 1,017,421,093
Spies Killed(50) 419,583,954
Spy Killers Killed(50) 138,887,098
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 3,543,996
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 3,237,353
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 684,458
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 6,227,773,906,622,364
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 1,773,399,377
TRADE FEEDBACK
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=165433
sigmaker
Forum Newbie

RoKeT wrote:I'm sorry Ombudsman, i'm going to try and keep this topic on, but not sure if I am or not, here is what I feel and my input being in that topic and me being one of the ones "Derailing" the thread

First off all I did was threaten massing whoever made you a sig, that is allowed i'm quite sure so they know ahead of time why I massed them

Secondly, you are a scammer already, you ripped someone off on a sig made it for them, you are right you do not have to pay space, but if he wanted it you could have very simply given him it and he could have taken it from you and made it on his own photobucket, but you woudlnt' allow that... There for in my opinion you are a scammer, this forum hates scammers, don't be one if you want to be treated equally...

You are right and wrong.

1. I already gave him the stuff when I gave him the link to the sig and used bbcode too to show it to him in the first time.

2. I could give him the sig after that too, if he asked it from me. But he didn't ask it. He sent me a PM with full of swearings and stated that I am failed becuase he has already saved the sig onto his harddrive. I made the PMs public on the forums, but were removed as he used such an ugly language. Why the hell should I sent the sigs to him? He didn't ask it. He said he has already had it. He sent me to hell with such a disgusting language a drunk homeless doesn't have.

Yes Clarkey darling I reported it. Interesting that the same 4-5 ppl keep spamming and hijackin my threads. Lol, you are here now too.

Extort? LMAO Are you drunk or a totally idiot? :S It was an offer. If you wanted me to store the sigs then send me extra naq. I didnt say that I send you "back" (I didn't even take them away) the sigs for resources, I said I STORE them for extra resource. Do not lie boy, I still have the PMs. It was an offer not extortion. Its just another thing that extortion is not equal with scamming. :s
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Cussing people out, and in general being profane in your 'report'.. doesn't exactly help.
Death is the Road to Awe

Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

What? Lol, why is this topic even here? I don't understand what your problem is... if you would simply reported any post in that topic I would've dealt with all of them as need be. As far as I know, you did not.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
sigmaker
Forum Newbie

I did report it. One of the mods answered and had some problems with my politeness, but did nothing with the thread.
Apophis
System Lord
Race: Goa'uld System Lord
ID: 666

sigmaker wrote:Extort? LMAO Are you drunk or a totally idiot? :S It was an offer. If you wanted me to store the sigs then send me extra naq. I didnt say that I send you back for resources I said I STORE them for extra resource. Do not lie boy, I still have the PMs. It was an offer not extortion. Its just another thing that extortion is not equal with scamming. :s

Neither And Im A Bit Fed Up With Your Insults As Everybody Else Is.
Also Unlike You Im Not A Boy,
You Are Not Even Worth Replying To.
Why Would I Want You To Store Them, I Wanted Them Back At The Time, You Say YOU MADE ME AN OFFER I Dont Think So, Your The One Who Must Be Drunk Because You Dont Even Know What Your Saying, You Wanted More Resourse out Of Me To Have Them Back, The Same Amount I Paid For Them And Then You Laughed About The Fact You Had A Few Trill And A Couple Of Million UU Out Of Me So Cut The Bull.
Also Stop Trying To Make Me Look Bad Babbling On About The Pm's Thats Over With Your Blacklisted, I Think You'll Find Your The One In The Wrong And Trust Me Mate Im Nothing Like A "Drunk Homeless Person" Not With The Amount Of $$ I Spent On This Game, Your Attitude And Behavior Wound Me Up And For A While You Dragged Me Down To Your Level...Hence The Pm's, I Suppose I Didnt Ask You For The UU Back Too Did I Or Do You Want Me To Pay To Have Them Back Too?
You Perposly Deleted Those Signitures Because You Thought Id Be Stupid Enough To Give You More Naq For Them Back...WRONG.
Also You Say You Leave The Signitures Up For A Week....I Only Had The New Ones For 4 Days Before You Deleted Them So More BS.
If You Dont Want To Be Known As A Scammer Dont Do It. I See You Ripped Somebodys Signiture Off From The Sig Shops Too In Your Thread...I Aint Suprised You Did That One Bit.
I Have Better Things To Do Than Reply To Your Crap Because Thats All It Is My Son.

Edit* Sorry Mods And Ombudsman If Thats A Bit Off Topic But I'm Not Going To Sit Back And Let Somebody Insult Me, Im Getting A Bit Tired Of It Now!
I Had My Say, Those Are The Facts. Laterz.
Last edited by Apophis on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

*Complete
*Complete

Spoiler
2009 - 2011
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 1,017,421,093
Spies Killed(50) 419,583,954
Spy Killers Killed(50) 138,887,098
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 3,543,996
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 3,237,353
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 684,458
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 6,227,773,906,622,364
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 1,773,399,377
TRADE FEEDBACK
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=165433
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Ra wrote:Cussing people out, and in general being profane in your 'report'.. doesn't exactly help.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

I am **Filtered** curious why the mods let these bastards hijack my thread. Oh, wait it was started by a moderator. lol I am not a scammer and they give false information in my market thread. Could be good if you would clean the thread from **Filtered**.. I think that is your job
This is what he reported on a post, which was the post I made letting people know that they should be careful while making deals with him. I did not spam the thread as I was just letting people know of his past history.

After I saw it getting a little off topic, I gave everyone a verbal warning to stop going off topic. Apophis posted after me and he PMed me saying he was sorry in which I told him, he has a right to post as he was/ is a victim of sigmaker/Dexx/Apollo. This was around 0830 my time after that, I was off and on the forum, but didnt really pay much attention to that read and would look sometime today. I wasnt able to do it due to being out with my friends and I noticed it was locked by Ra, I also saw this thread a few minutes ago.

Catch you guys and girls later, as I need to do some stuff before I go to sleep soon.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

This topic is still pointless, as the GM of Market if you would have PM'd me right away I would've handled the situation for you. So right now this has no point being if I say so, it should be moved to "Talk to Mods Direct" since really it's a topic criticizing the Market Mods.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Just so you know Ombudsman, I was just handed out a verbal warning... so I have gotten punished for spamming his topic, so... again I dont' see a point if he would have just pm'd it this wouldn't be here...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Caveat emptor. I support their decision not to moderate your thread.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)

Return to “Case Archives”