Can't spy

renegadze
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Can't spy

for some reason the account SquirrelWrangler can only be spied on once a turn...any further attempts to spy gives this error

Warning: include(i_r_lib.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /game/stargame/quantumgate.stargatewars.com/spylog.php on line 51

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'i_r_lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/game/php_new/lib/php') in /game/stargame/quantumgate.stargatewars.com/spylog.php on line 51

Warning: include(i_r_lib.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /game/stargame/quantumgate.stargatewars.com/spylog.php on line 52

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'i_r_lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/game/php_new/lib/php') in /game/stargame/quantumgate.stargatewars.com/spylog.php on line 52
Covert Mission Report
THIS IS NOT YOUR REPORT!!

I have tried this over 10 turns and same issue
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
knight
The Lulz

Re: Can't spy

He was getting sabbed. :roll:

So this is not a bug. ;)

renegadze
Forum Elite

knight wrote:He was getting sabbed. :roll:

So this is not a bug. ;)

Every turn for 10 turns? lol if you say so

Funny how the 1 spy I do get his stats look the same
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

bump for a account bugged
knight do u know something about that strange account and why can't be sabbed?
at least now we know who is behind that account :-D
drop ppt knight : :razz:
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
knight
The Lulz

As both of you are aware, he / she has someone covert phasing him / her each turn. :lol:

He / she is more than aware of all the tricks of the trade. :smt047

Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Yes it's Knight's fault :lol:
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

knight wrote:As both of you are aware, he / she has someone covert phasing him / her each turn. :lol:

He / she is more than aware of all the tricks of the trade. :smt047

and from where u know that?
Mathlord wrote:Yes it's Knight's fault :lol:

80% chances that account to play for someone who plays for rank
like knight ;)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”