Eco-Fascists show their true colors...

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Eco-Fascists show their true colors...

either your with us or dead!

WARNING this film has scenes of exploding children/people because they don't believe the hype of man made global warming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAz7jyG0 ... verified=1

man made global warming...how dumb can people be to believe this crap?!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Re: Eco-Fascists show their true colors...

Can you give me the gist of it as my internet is too slow to play Youtube? Thanks!
Bias Admin colour
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Hi mate, I've put it in a spoiler for those who would rather watch than read about it because you wont believe it till you see it so don't want to spoil it for anyone.

[spoiler]basically its 4 short clips, first is set in a school classroom and the teacher asks the children if they are willing to cut their carbon footprint and what they are planning to do to achieve a 10% less carbon foot print, all but 2 of the children raise their hands in support of a 10% cut in CO2. after a few children tell the teacher what they will do the bell rings dismissing the class but the teacher stops them saying "before you go" she then searches through a pile of papers until she finds a box with 1 big button on it and presses the button blowing up the 2 children who weren't planning on cutting their carbon footprint spraying the rest of the children in the class with blood and gore.

the 2nd film is set in a corporate lobby with the manager doing the same thing.

the 3rd is set in a voice over studio and when the session finishes the guy in control of the session asks the lady whose just finished doing the voice over what she plans on doing to cut her carbon footprint and the lady says she though she had done her bit by doing the voice over for the infomercial, the guy then hist the button spraying the glass partition with her blood and guts.

the 4th is a bunch of footballers talking to David Ginola what the fans are doing to cut their carbon footprint and then Ginola says something like "i though we were going to talk about football" right then one of the other Tottenham footballers presses that button again blowing up David Ginola.[/spoiler]

the film has to be seen to be believed. so first chance you get i recommend you watch it.

-David Icke
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Sorry, I don't watch blood and guts for entertainment, or for education.

In addition, most anything can be made to look real... especially behind a video camera. #-o

because I've seen eco-terrorism widely reported in the media...
it seriously damages the movement when crazy people do this...

it even makes peacenik - treehuggers like myself look bad...

if this has actually happened,

AND if it was intended to be covered up,

(because the Fortune 500 companies and The Dow Jones Industrials Companies care about buying Congress, and lining their own pockets...

for the most part, they don't give a rat's turd about your carbon footprint... and they only started to on account of peacenik - treehuggers like me)

AND if such eco-terrorism was intended to be covered up,

that would first be the exact opposite objective of terror-ism...

and second, they would most likely be blame on other terrorists...

like Al Qaeda...

so where's the news story about Al Qaeda using ordinary people to...

set off an evil version of the Staples Big Red Button? :-$

I heard about Fort Hood, I heard about the rest...

I think I would have read about this too...

of course, if your conspiracy theories about this are as correct and as extreme as you say,

how come I can read your posts...?

should they not be deleted by the powers that be?

why have you not been detained yet?

there are hundreds of thousands of such things on facebook alone,

and as long as the writers don't threaten anyone with violence, or use ethnic slurs, or whatnot, they get left alone... :)

I'd actually been meaning to chat with you about some of your more,

ehm, believable accusations...

as I do believe in many government conspiracies affecting most of the worlds governments:

the prison-industrial complex, the military-industrial complex,
the assault on human rights, the assault on civil rights,

as well as my significant concerns about government run, government mandated health care; big brother monitoring, the move toward artificial intelligence, free trade versus fair trade... (fair trade = better!)
corporate takeover of our government,
corporate takeover of our land, resources, ruining our enviroment,
(and blaming the people for it), the obesity epidemic, etc...

but now I'm no longer interested in having that discussion with you...

it's not the Illuminati...

it's much simpler... China gets away with it for 50 years...

so the USA realizes they can get it away with too...

and then the UK... pick any order you like... ;)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

what the hell are you talking about? you have seriously lost me! :?

the above film IS NOT about conspiracy's of any sort. its about a film showing people being blown up because they have a differing opinion...regardless if their opinion is right or wrong.

as with the agenda of Anthropogenic Global warming...its a dead duck, the whistle blowers who were responsible for the climategate leaked documents, the collapse of the Copenhagen climate talks and the collapse of the Chicago climate exchange have see to that...

so please explain your post because i have no idea what it is you are getting at :?

PS. if you want to have a convo with me about anything then i welcome the chat, but please dont say you have changed your mind when you dont understand the reason behind me posting this thread....just for the record, i posted this so we could have a debate about the film, the comments i left were my opinion which i believe i am still able to voice?

-David Icke
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

I know this is suppossed to be intelligent discussion, but i really HAD and i mean HAD to add this:
HAHAHAHAHA.

This is quite clearly a total joke and should not be taken seriously by anyone. It has several famous english people in it, and they arnt going to appear in an advert that supports blowing up children. #-o
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Did anyone see the show on UK Channel 4 last night called ''What the Green Movement got Wrong''. If not try to find it online to watch.

Lots of good stuff including why so many US Green Meanie leaders admitting and the sensationalist media were responsibly for the US switch back from Nuclear to Coal in the 80s and the vast amounts of greenhouse gasses that switch produced, they now claim Nuclear is essential as it does far less environmental damage but also admit that because countries like India, Pakistan & China cant afford Nuclear and are building hundreds of new Coal fired power stations between them it dont really matter what we do in the West :lol:

Also lots of stuff on Chernobyl and the fake anti-USSR propaganda stories, only 67 people died in Chernobyl and they all worked cleaning up the mess, the population had no increase in cancers apart from Thyroid which were all treated and had no fatalities, there were no birth defects, and although abortions increased, none were forced by the state as claimed at the time, they were all down to fear. And a few hundred people have now against all recommendations moved back to the city and lived there with no problems for several years.

Lots of other interesting stuff, watch it if ya can

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Jim wrote:I know this is suppossed to be intelligent discussion, but i really HAD and i mean HAD to add this:
HAHAHAHAHA.

This is quite clearly a total joke and should not be taken seriously by anyone. It has several famous english people in it, and they arnt going to appear in an advert that supports blowing up children. #-o

actually mate, your wrong, that film was on this website where you can read an apology instead of watching that disgusting film: http://www.1010global.org/no-pressure

so please stop laughing and take serious note of just how dangerous these people are.

"AN ABC website has been accused of portraying farmers and forestry workers as evil and telling kids how much carbon they can produce before they die."

^
http://www.news.com.au/technology/abc-w ... 1116454821

-David Icke
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Jim wrote:I know this is suppossed to be intelligent discussion, but i really HAD and i mean HAD to add this:
HAHAHAHAHA.

actually mate, your wrong, that film was on this website where you can read an apology instead of watching that disgusting film: http://www.1010global.org/no-pressure

so please stop laughing and take serious note of just how dangerous these people are.

No, that just proves my point. It was clearly a joke, just a very tasteless one. they arnt really going to blow up people who disagree. If it was supposed to be taken seriously then im pretty sure Peter Crouch- a striker for the england football team- would not endorse it. otherwise he would never play football again. The fact they are appologising for it means it was only a joke. if it was serious then they would think they have no reason to appologise
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Jim wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA.

No, that just proves my point. It was clearly a joke, just a very tasteless one. they arnt really going to blow up people who disagree. If it was supposed to be taken seriously then im pretty sure Peter Crouch- a striker for the england football team- would not endorse it. otherwise he would never play football again. The fact they are appologising for it means it was only a joke. if it was serious then they would think they have no reason to appologise

i disagree mate, to a point mate. i don't in ANY way think or am i trying to say thats what they are going to do to children, footballers and whoever, but on the other hand, it was put out as an infomercial meant to be a serious attempt at pushing their propaganda on children.

also, people don't apologise for jokes, they do however apologise for blunders and acts of stupidity...would they have still apologised if nobody had complained? would company's like Sony be distancing themselves from such organisations if it was an attempt at a joke? allot of money was spent on making that disgusting piece of crap...you don't spend that kind of cash on a joke without making it clear its a joke.

i do see where your coming from but i don't agree :-)

-David Icke
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

i call it as it is, its fracking sick and expensive as well...joke? do me a favour please #-o

-David Icke
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict

[KMA]Avenger wrote:what the hell are you talking about? you have seriously lost me! :?

the above film IS NOT about conspiracy's of any sort. its about a film showing people being blown up because they have a differing opinion...regardless if their opinion is right or wrong.

as with the agenda of Anthropogenic Global warming...its a dead duck, the whistle blowers who were responsible for the climategate leaked documents, the collapse of the Copenhagen climate talks and the collapse of the Chicago climate exchange have see to that...

so please explain your post because i have no idea what it is you are getting at :?

PS. if you want to have a convo with me about anything then i welcome the chat, but please dont say you have changed your mind when you dont understand the reason behind me posting this thread....just for the record, i posted this so we could have a debate about the film, the comments i left were my opinion which i believe i am still able to voice?

WOW... I confused Avenger... :smt115

Cooollll... :lol:

I just assumed it had to tie into your world government conspiracy theory somehow... my bad... :oops:

Are you in doubt about whether or not your comments were your opinion?

Are you in doubt about whether or not you are able to voice them?

Do I look like the government to you? :P

or a person able to mod this section?

god knows that I would hate that job. :smt078
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

you know what they say about assumption being the mother of all f......? [-X 8)

PS.

off topic, world Govt is not a conspiracy theory ;)

-David Icke
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict

2 + 2 = 4 is a fact.

The people you talk about as leading this conspiracy know whether or not it is a theory.

However, since your so-called "facts" are still relegated to the debate room in our world, they are not facts to us little minions...
they are theories.

from dictionary.com:

the·o·ry
   /ˈθiəri, ˈθɪəri/ Show Spelled[thee-uh-ree, theer-ee] Show IPA
–noun, plural -ries.

a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity.

a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact.

Mathematics . a body of principles, theorems, or the like, belonging to one subject: number theory.
the branch of a science or art that deals with its principles or methods, as distinguished from its practice: music theory.
a particular conception or view of something to be done or of the method of doing it; a system of rules or principles.
contemplation or speculation.
guess or conjecture.
TimeGap
Forum Intermediate

WAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

Avenger u numbnuts! You obviously take this stuff too serious man.

I found the video not only extremely funny, but the point is quite obvious:

If we dont do something about the environment fast, we are all screwed!

anyways, thanks for the vid...

*POP* *POP* wahahahaha!!!

PS: "No Pressure" - Basically if you dont "Contribute" (Referring to getting the environment on track etc, lowering carbon emissions etc) Is like Bringing about your own death.

Anyone that thinks these people will actually blow someone up, is a total retard and should be kept away from all channels such as youtube, TV, Internet, or anything that could expose them to something else than Teletubbies...

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”