Just Ascended for the first time

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Hexagons
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Just Ascended for the first time

I start with 3 planets and cant hit anyone with more then 15 planets as far as I can tell. Problem is that nobody has less then 15 planets so I'm sitting here on my thumbs until I can trade my Ascension Points for LF to do....something. Am I missing something or is it really just impossible to start up in ascended server now since I cant broker and cant attack anyone.

I did used to play this game but left for 3 years and started a new account after deleting the old one so Ive been up here before, just forgot what to do i guess. Thanks for the help
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

Re: Just Ascended for the first time

check the market , if i remember theres a bonus to get some LF so u lvl up, not sure tho its been time
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Hexagons
Forum Newbie

says I need 1/2 of my life force to spend my Ascension Points...except thats gonna take 2 days to get up to and I cant buy the PowerUP to speed that up cause its saying I have to have more even though I have more then 200. **Filtered**..guess i get to sit on ppt doing nothing for the next 2 days
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

The first week is always a pain in the ass in ascended. Its one reason why so many don't play it. However, after the first week its pretty much smooth sailing from there. Remember you are protected from descensions for the first 60 days after you ascend for the first time. Work on growth first so you can farm more. Fleets and Charisma.

Dont forget to work on the personal levels before the 60 days are up though.

Image Image Image
Xane
Fledgling Forumer

Sell turns for DMU then trade DMU for Ascended Life Force, and tada youre more then half! Thats what I did, upped my personals before the 2nd hour of my ascended server life
dip ship unknown
Forum Irregular
Alliance: none
Race: troll face
ID: 48299
Alternate name(s): eh im me

Hexagons wrote:says I need 1/2 of my life force to spend my Ascension Points...except thats gonna take 2 days to get up to and I cant buy the PowerUP to speed that up cause its saying I have to have more even though I have more then 200. **Filtered**..guess i get to sit on ppt doing nothing for the next 2 days

um... i did it in les than an hour
Juliette wrote: Sab, sab, sabsabsab, sab sab sab sab sab! Sabbity sabbity sabbity sabbity sab sabsab sabsab.

Yes. To the tune of "Row, row, row your boat.."
qutotes and such
Jak of blAdeS wrote: Can we set an end date to this Vendetta? maybe monday when market turns reset?
Regards,
Jak
Albert Einstein wrote:I never said half the crap people say i did
donais wrote:yeah kill the evil empire :P
I guess this makes dip ship like a super hero
Jim wrote:Yes, I compared myself to MLK, and Pops to the founder of Protestantism.
Also, im tempted to name my child Martin Luther and force him to be some kind of visionary.

Return to “Ascended General”